How to convince my wife for cuckholding?

I think it’s important to talk to her about your true feelings. She feels guilty about cheating on you, but obviously she was tempted once & can be again. But... you need to find out the REAL reason she cheated and tell her how you feel about it. That may provide a good segue for you to casually introduce your fantasy.

You were mad because she went behind your back. It violated your trust. Trust is a huge factor in these types of relationships. She may have told you she’d never cheat again, but maybe she’s just extra careful not to get caught again. I’d say you start the conversation by telling her you have something important on your mind that you need to talk about. Tell her you’ve thought a lot about her infidelity and how it’s affected your trust. She can regain that trust by being 100% honest... always. Then segue into how you’ve come to terms with it. If talking about it turns you on, let her see how much it turns you on.

Reactions: Desirelover12
Ok thanks, I wil talk about it.. also I have another thing in my mind.. would it be better if I get the same person on board by telling about cuckholding ?? By the way she is Indian, Nd I posted her pic