How to dress

We do it with a guy we know pretty regularly now. 2 - 3 times a month. Always at our home. Always on a Friday about 7.
Typical dress code, him and I similar, button down shirt, khaki or dress pants...that how we go to work.
Wife...always a dress or skirt & blouse, (typical dress for work or not), nice heels, not stripper heels, she's classy, nice haircut, nice makeup.
We start in the kitchen with a drink and some chit chat, sometimes 30 min sometimes 10. Him and a have a beer or a drink, wife glass of wine or some whiskey. Takes her 2 glasses of wine or 2 drinks then she always asks "us" if we like her outfit, or haircut. She looks at him and slips her bra off making sure her tits kinda show. That quickly leads to her tongue kissing me for a good minute then over to him. She goes back and forth kissing us, it's friggin HOT and really gets her turned on.
She has sucked our dicks in the kitchen a little but we usually go up to our bedroom. She goes ******** and comes into the bedroom either in her underware or just naked but always with her heels on and she looks friggin hot.

i think it just depends on the situation more than anything. if its a casual date with a guy she knows, it may just be shorts and a tank top. but if its a date with a new man, she will probably be all dressed up looking sexy to maybe a bit slutty too.

My wife wears dresses with garter belt, stockings and heels every day of the week. Her Monday through Friday stockings are reinforced heel and toe, but Saturday and Sunday is What Katie Did contrast seamed stockings. So as far as her dressing up for me it's the seamed stockings. As far as the bull she says he isn't very interested in stockings which I can't wrap my head around.