How to 'further' convince my wife to become a hotwife / cuckold

zetje

Male
Oct 6, 2021
Hi all, have been lurking on this forum for a while and learned and enjoyed a lot of everyone's experiences and stories!

My wife and me are married, 35 years old and love each other a lot. Our sex life together started off great, but the last 2 years its gone down hill. Assumingly just because of my very demanding job (poor excuse I know).

I've got acquainted with cuckolding/wifesharing years ago when I fucked a hotwife I found on craigslist for her first time in front of her husband whilst he was jerking. In my head the tables have turned and it really turns me on thinking that my wife gets fucked by other guys with bigger dicks. I'm submissive myself and my wife is quite dominant. We did like to do stuff like pegging but since our sex life is not as it was we haven't done these things for a while. I've been open about cuckolding and told her this is a fantasy of mine. Please see how this is currently developing:

-I've told my wife a while ago I think it's a hot idea that she would have sex with other man and get bigger dicks.
-My wife knows It turns me on when my wife tells me my dick is small (13cm), she also make jokes about my dick and sometimes says she wants big/fat dick.
-Sometimes she jerks me off while saying my dick is small and she want someone else's fat dick.
-She told me her ex boyfriend had a very big dick, even though it hurt sometimes it also made her squirt.
-She told me some Instagram gay guy she follows has a 'side boyfriend'. I told her it would be ok for me to have a side boyfriend like that. EDIT: this meant to be: She asked me if it was ok for me if she had a side boyfriend, not me.. I told her that for me it would be OK if she had a side boyfriend.
-She told me it's her fantasy to see me get fucked by another guy. At the time she told me this this was not of interest to me, but I would be ok if this was her Bull.

The above does all seem to go in the right direction but my feeling is that this is still quite 'playful' and perhaps she tells this just to make me horny and cum.

When we had a serious conversation about that I would be ok with a 'side boyfriend' she became quite mad and said:
-I don't love her enough if I can share her and it could lead to relationship problems in the future.
-She doesn't have interest in fucking someone else (contradicts what she says sometimes, but not sure if its just words..)
-She cannot imagine wanting to share me and see me fuck another woman (which I have no interest in)
-She is somewhat afraid in the future I want to use this as an excuse to hookup also with others. I've very clearly told her I have no interest in this and this is something we can enjoy together.

At the moment I'm a bit stuck with her augments on the last 3 points. At the same time I also don't always want to bring it up. Any recommendations on how to proceed? Appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Hi all, have been lurking on this forum for a while and learned and enjoyed a lot of everyone's experiences and stories!

My wife and me are married, 35 years old and love each other a lot. Our sex life together started off great, but the last 2 years its gone down hill. Assumingly just because of my very demanding job (poor excuse I know).

I've got acquainted with cuckolding/wifesharing years ago when I fucked a hotwife I found on craigslist for her first time in front of her husband whilst he was jerking. In my head the tables have turned and it really turns me on thinking that my wife gets fucked by other guys with bigger dicks. I'm submissive myself and my wife is quite dominant. We did like to do stuff like pegging but since our sex life is not as it was we haven't done these things for a while. I've been open about cuckolding and told her this is a fantasy of mine. Please see how this is currently developing:

-I've told my wife a while ago I think it's a hot idea that she would have sex with other man and get bigger dicks.
-My wife knows It turns me on when my wife tells me my dick is small (13cm), she also make jokes about my dick and sometimes says she wants big/fat dick.
-Sometimes she jerks me off while saying my dick is small and she want someone else's fat dick.
-She told me her ex boyfriend had a very big dick, even though it hurt sometimes it also made her squirt.
-She told me some Instagram gay guy she follows has a 'side boyfriend'. I told her it would be ok for me to have a side boyfriend like that.
-She told me it's her fantasy to see me get fucked by another guy. At the time she told me this this was not of interest to me, but I would be ok if this was her Bull.

The above does all seem to go in the right direction but my feeling is that this is still quite 'playful' and perhaps she tells this just to make me horny and cum.

When we had a serious conversation about that I would be ok with a 'side boyfriend' she became quite mad and said:
-I don't love her enough if I can share her and it could lead to relationship problems in the future.
-She doesn't have interest in fucking someone else (contradicts what she says sometimes, but not sure if its just words..)
-She cannot imagine wanting to share me and see me fuck another woman (which I have no interest in)
-She is somewhat afraid in the future I want to use this as an excuse to hookup also with others. I've very clearly told her I have no interest in this and this is something we can enjoy together.

At the moment I'm a bit stuck with her augments on the last 3 points. At the same time I also don't always want to bring it up. Any recommendations on how to proceed? Appreciate the help!
women often cant see sex as mere sex, but it has an emotional connotation. when she hears you having a side boyfriend she isn't thinking about just sex, she is thinking relationship. she may play along with your fantasy, but that doesn't mean she shares it. she wants to be the only one in your life. she wants to be the only one you see sexually and desirable. she is hearing that she isn't enough for you, and you are looking for an escape. Anything along these lines she needs to feel 100% in control. otherwise she wont feel comfortable doing it.

i think you broke some cardinal rules approaching this topic with her. first it is all about her. i think you lost sight of this. second that her playing along doesn't mean she shares your fantasy. she is just being playful and accommodating.

you have made this topic uncomfortable for her now. like the previous poster had said you need to back off of it, and don't try to push it. it will only create problems. really listen to what she is saying, and don't try to sugar coat it, dismiss it, or think she doesn't really mean it. take what she says to heart.

I know you want to see your wife get fucked by someone else, but if she isn't into it she isn't in to it. some fantasies never come to pass. just accept it and move forward.

when she hears you having a side boyfriend she isn't thinking about just sex, she is thinking relationship.
Thanks for your advanced reply! I think i described it a bit wrong in my first post. I meant to say: she follows a gay guy that has a side boyfriend. She asked me if she could have a side boyfriend and if i would be OK with that. I told her that i would be OK with that. We had a conversation about this and from this she was surprised that i'm willing to share her with others... so its not about me having a side boyfriend/girlfriend, i'm totally not interested in this...

Reactions: Jon Day
Thanks for your advanced reply! I think i described it a bit wrong in my first post. I meant to say: she follows a gay guy that has a side boyfriend. She asked me if she could have a side boyfriend and if i would be OK with that. I told her that i would be OK with that. We had a conversation about this and from this she was surprised that i'm willing to share her with others... so its not about me having a side boyfriend/girlfriend, i'm totally not interested in this...
oh lol. ok, then ignore my posting about that. if that is the case you can actually ease her concerns.

tell her that you can allow her to have a side boyfriend because you do love her. that you only want her to be happy, and 100% fulfilled in life. If that means a side boyfriend then that is what it means. If you didn't love her you would be so jealous and possessive you wouldn't care about her fulfillment in life. you would only think about how things effect you. that this is something that involves trust, and that the level of trust you have for her is so high you could easily allow her to do this. because your love for her is so strong that nothing could come between you, even sex with other men. that her happiness is your happiness. you are in this together, and her victories are yours. that you have become so close to one another that you no longer see you as two but one. one heart one soul. this also means if she doesn't then she doesn't. let her know the option is on the table if she ever wants to, and you will be there for support and encouragement. If she were emotionally hurt from another man you would be the first one there to comfort, and console. her disappointment is yours. her hurt is yours. then say, if that isn't love then i don't know what love is.

you're welcome. :)

Reactions: jbomb17 and Jon Day
tell her that you can allow her to have a side boyfriend because you do love her. that you only want her to be happy, and 100% fulfilled in life. If that means a side boyfriend then that is what it means. If you didn't love her you would be so jealous and possessive you wouldn't care about her fulfillment in life. you would only think about how things effect you. that this is something that involves trust, and that the level of trust you have for her is so high you could easily allow her to do this. because your love for her is so strong that nothing could come between you, even sex another man. that her happiness is your happiness. you are in this together, and her victories are yours. that you have become so close to one another that you no longer see you as two but one. one heart one soul. this also means if she doesn't then she doesn't. let her know the option is on the table if she ever wants to, and you will be there for support and encouragement. If she were emotionally hurt from another man you would be the first one there to comfort, and console. her disappointment is yours. her hurt is yours. then say, if that isn't love then i don't know what love is.

Thanks again for the advise. I've told her that she has my full 1000% trust and that I'm not jealous and if it never happens, it is also perfectly fine (kinda lying here obviously). Also mentioned that we are in this together and I would be happy if another man can make her feel good, especially since I'm not that big and for some reason cannot last long anymore.. Whenever I cannot last long she also says she needs someone that can fuck long. In my idea all ingredients are there to have a good hot wife/cuck relationship, but they still need to come together for my wife to fully realize it. I think it's my job to graciously do this...

I will definitively follow up on your following point:

"If she were emotionally hurt from another man you would be the first one there to comfort, and console. her disappointment is yours. her hurt is yours. then say, if that isn't love then i don't know what love is".

Hopefully this will give some extra comfort and ease :)

Reactions: private man 69
Once she starts playing you both will love it! My husband too has a demanding career and while our sex life is great, me having a guy on the side helps intensify our relationship and keeps us both engaged with each other. If she's open to it and you enjoy watching or hearing about it....do it!
Thanks for the reply! I believe the same, I think it will intensify our relationship also. I think she needs to get used to the idea that I'm really oke with her having another guy as she still cannot believe I really want this.. It will take time but I'm confident she will love it :)

Thanks for the reply! I believe the same, I think it will intensify our relationship also. I think she needs to get used to the idea that I'm really oke with her having another guy as she still cannot believe I really want this.. It will take time but I'm confident she will love it :)
Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want to know some stories of how we worked into it

Reactions: zetje

-She told me some Instagram gay guy she follows has a 'side boyfriend'. I told her it would be ok for me to have a side boyfriend like that. EDIT: this meant to be: She asked me if it was ok for me if she had a side boyfriend, not me.. I told her that for me it would be OK if she had a side boyfriend.

Her main concern is preserving her reputation with you. Her image of what you think of her.
Remember she needs to be turned on. You can not have a logical calm talk, that will not bring out her desires. When aroused role-play with her and let her show you her desires. Many women like guy on guy action. Since you did pegging she is thinking the guy thing would be an extension of that.
Try to move her in the direction of a 3 some.
When she is comfortable with that just back off and watch.

Her main concern is preserving her reputation with you. Her image of what you think of her.
Remember she needs to be turned on. You can not have a logical calm talk, that will not bring out her desires. When aroused role-play with her and let her show you her desires. Many women like guy on guy action. Since you did pegging she is thinking the guy thing would be an extension of that.
Try to move her in the direction of a 3 some.
When she is comfortable with that just back off and watch.
The reputation point you bring up is a very good point that I haven't really thought about before. Thanks for that, I can work with and on that! I will slide in the the 3 some idea also when aroused. All good points 👍

I wanna do her with you watching

Reactions: Hotmes