How to let room service know you want full service šŸ˜‡šŸ˜

I worked with a gal that had worked at a local semi-upscale hotel desk by the airport. She was 40, divorced and good looking and classy. We were in the lunch room eating our meals and chatting. I asked if ever she saw hook-ups and she started telling stories. Everything from airline crew sharing rooms, usually 2 guys and 1 woman, regular out of town business people either sharing a room or adjoining rooms. She got hit on many times from guys looking for some action and often from the obviously married but not to each other couples as well as the 3 way types looking for another. She said she never did accept but sometimes wanted to.

I worked with a gal that had worked at a local semi-upscale hotel desk by the airport. She was 40, divorced and good looking and classy. We were in the lunch room eating our meals and chatting. I asked if ever she saw hook-ups and she started telling stories. Everything from airline crew sharing rooms, usually 2 guys and 1 woman, regular out of town business people either sharing a room or adjoining rooms. She got hit on many times from guys looking for some action and often from the obviously married but not to each other couples as well as the 3 way types looking for another. She said she never did accept but sometimes wanted to.
That was usually our most fertile grounds when we traveled in the US a lot. Especially if there was a hotel bar.