How to look for a Bull…?

swcouple

Couple
From
UK
My wife and I are new to this, we have had some very very in-depth discussions and we would really like to try a first experience for her with another guy. She really just wants to blow a guy, no sex, no strings, but how do you go about finding someone and also having that trust in someone too? Interested to hear about peoples experiences if they have ever done it this way? It was one of the things that attracted us to the thought of a glory hole but they seem impossible to find.

Reactions: Dlh247
I recommend putting your location in your profile. That often overlooked feature can be very helpful. As a bull, I always look to see where the people who have piqued my interest are located. If I have to Sherlock Holmes it I assume you are just fantasizing.

Reactions: swcouple
I recommend putting your location in your profile. That often overlooked feature can be very helpful. As a bull, I always look to see where the people who have piqued my interest are located. If I have to Sherlock Holmes it I assume you are just fantasizing.
That’s a fair point. Thanks for the tip.