How to move forward

Looking for some advice.

About February I got sent a WhatsApp with a video and pictures of a man having a 4sum, FFFM, the wife got to my phone before I did and handed it over saying “I could do that” and smiled, I replied saying “I would love that” but she said “no you idiot the other way around” and both chuckled.
The next night while having sex, we have a 8.5” strap on(My penis is 5.5”) she made me put it on and fuck her, she was wild. Over the next few days she was hornier than I have seen since before kids, touching and comments, highly sexual, we have had more sex in the past 7 weeks than we have had in 2 years, but every time we have sex, I start with my cock and after about 10 mins she wants the strap on, to the point now it just slips right in, her pussy now has a constant gape.

my thinking is, she wants a mmmf, now I am not adverse to this as I would love to see my wife enjoying herself but she has only ever had sex with 3 people in her life and never more than 1 at a time, so the question is, if I was to broach the subject do I suggest a MMF, me and another but let the other male lead.

advice would be appreciated

Hmmmm. You already own an 8" strap-on, (that deserves its own story) and she playfully suggested, "she could do that". I'm thinking she has her own ideas and may be able to provide some helpful suggestions if you engage her in some serious adult conversation.
Make it a team project.

Hmmmm. You already own an 8" strap-on, (that deserves its own story) and she playfully suggested, "she could do that". I'm thinking she has her own ideas and may be able to provide some helpful suggestions if you engage her in some serious adult conversation.
Make it a team project.
Another user had a good idea that I introduce a “boyfriend” when having sex and rather than my cock just use the 8.5” strap on, even as far as oral etc. If she enjoys that, he reckons I go and find a real boyfriend

Another user had a good idea that I introduce a “boyfriend” when having sex and rather than my cock just use the 8.5” strap on, even as far as oral etc. If she enjoys that, he reckons I go and find a real boyfriend
A great idea. May I suggest that if you go this route, you ask her to give up the name. When you approach her with it, a statement like, "Here comes your Big Cock Boyfriend." might heat things up. While your pounding her pussy and she's in the midst of extasy, you can ask her, "What's my name?" If she doesn't give you one, you pick. If she does give you one, you can use it the next time, or you can ask her if it's him or a new guy this time.
BTW, her gaping pussy is gorgeous.

Just a little update, we have continued fucking but not all the time with the strap-on, she now make little comments about her boyfriend, even though I didn’t broach the subject. I going to start initiating sex with asking if she wants to fuck her boyfriend, than as someone suggested ask for his name.

I was surprised by her speaking about a boyfriend, it’s like she was reading this🤣

It’s been a while since I updated my post, we are now using the strap on all the time, to the point she packed it in our suit case when we went to Turkey on holiday, her pussy was struggling to stay in her swim suit. Her pussy is so accommodating of it I don’t need to use lube anymore and am actually thinking about a bigger 1.

Whilst she never gave her “boyfriend” a name, she now tells me about her ex partners saying she was the best blowjob they ever had and she calls herself the “blowjob queen” and to my delight, I am getting a lot more of them.

The picture is of my semi hard cock vs her “boyfriend” and her pussy pushing out after sex on holiday

Attachments

• 8B5AE43E-243B-43C7-A44A-7B35E6A9AB9F.jpeg
    8B5AE43E-243B-43C7-A44A-7B35E6A9AB9F.jpeg
    536.5 KB · Views: 47
  • A1BF061F-56FE-49DF-AE5F-3D9FDF923FA8.jpeg
    A1BF061F-56FE-49DF-AE5F-3D9FDF923FA8.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 45
Maybe if you are going to get another one you could ask if she'd be interested in having two bfs because the world shouldn't be denied the blowjob queen. Might help getting a name for one because i guess you'll have to differentiate between the two :unsure:

Reactions: bonovox1