How to move past the fantasy stage?

My wife and I have been flirting with the idea of swinging and/or mfm for quite a few years now. Honestly, looking back, our relationship probably wasn’t strong enough to survive it but we believe it is now.

We have had dinner with other couples and potential singles but I feel it’s too formal and doesn’t allow for more flirtatious behavior.

Our kids are going on vacation with some family members for 3 weeks soon and I’d like to explore making it a reality.

Any advice?

Reactions: Pinup Stag&Vixe
My wife and I have been flirting with the idea of swinging and/or mfm for quite a few years now. Honestly, looking back, our relationship probably wasn’t strong enough to survive it but we believe it is now.

We have had dinner with other couples and potential singles but I feel it’s too formal and doesn’t allow for more flirtatious behavior.

Our kids are going on vacation with some family members for 3 weeks soon and I’d like to explore making it a reality.

Any advice?
We are you guys located?

Honestly, it's all talk until you act. Going on meet & greets should usually end up in play so long as everyone is generally sociable and attractive enough in the same class of attractivness. If you are waiting for a 9 or 10, then it probably will never happen.

The couples who always kick the tires are basically a frustration to all actual lifestylers so take my advice and either do it, or keep roleplaying it, but stop going on meets if you aren't willing to play that night or at least make a sex date in the near future and follow through. Consider that you are wasting other peoples' time while you test the waters over and over. Just saying.

Any advice?

Look for local meetup LS clubs on Facebook - I just found one - might go tonight - it’s called a pineapple meetup…