How to Say No

SGSG636

Couple
Hi all
New here!
My wife and I are off to Amsterdam and we are sooo excited about our first to going to Glory holes; we are both wanting to do it but how do we say no when it is something / someone we dont want to do i.e. if it is dirty?
Any tips and advice will be totally appreciated.
We are sooo excited about doing this!!
Cheers.

Perfect! Amsterdam is a hot/sexy place.
My GF says the biggest cocks/hardest
fucks she ever took was in Amsterdam.

But careful....LOTS of drugs & junkies around.

Hi all
New here!
My wife and I are off to Amsterdam and we are sooo excited about our first to going to Glory holes; we are both wanting to do it but how do we say no when it is something / someone we dont want to do i.e. if it is dirty?
Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

Hi all
New here!
Cheers.
Hi, just don't touch that cock you don't want... after a while he'll understand and take it out of the glory hole...

Reactions: wormwood