How to start

Kev627

Male
Verified
My partner and I have spent some time discussing the idea of involving a third person. While we have both agreed it is something we wish to do I am interested in the differences between starting straight away as a cuck or wether having our first as a traditional threesome and then every time after as a cuck is more effective in causing despair and longing while watching my wife with another man?

The way you ask makes me suspect you'll be much more excited if you say she should just do it in her own time and you really don't know when. Every time she goes out, alone or with friends, you'll be left wondering, probably getting hard thinking about it. When she gets back, can you tell? Has she finally had that first new cock emptying its seed inside her hot little married pussy? Is his smell and taste on her breath? How will your new hotwife react to her now cuck hubby?

Reactions: bulldogg78
My partner and I have spent some time discussing the idea of involving a third person. While we have both agreed it is something we wish to do I am interested in the differences between starting straight away as a cuck or wether having our first as a traditional threesome and then every time after as a cuck is more effective in causing despair and longing while watching my wife with another man?
It sounds like to me she is saying yes so go for it but maybe when they get down to it you step away sit back and watch. After when you chat you can tell her you enjoyed the act of watching her with him more than being a part of the act itself. Id be happy to warm her up with some flirting and chatting