How..... To treat a White Girl!

Don't know how happened--after forty years our love was strong , sex was still good. At times we could play long and strong. Still the "I wonder" factor was there. I wanted it for her, love is a paradox. I wanted her to have it all . . ., I was all she knew. Size, technique, stamina, the power of another man was overwhelming to me. She thought I had lost it, but after a few months the idea began to have some appeal. It wasI hoped for and she fully enjoyed the man we chose. We played for about eleven years, and the count was about 100. We usually played at home. I looked forward to seeing them in our bedroom, and the best were lovers, not just a man wanting a fuck. It was off the scale to see a man undress my wife, fondle her, suck her tits and touch her small body. Sometimes they stood, linked by lips, and moved together in one motion. I watched as their two bodies came together. To see the love of your life kissing, sucking, fucking some one else is such a pleasure. What a contrast some people will die today for taking what I gave away. She was a joy to give to another----Age and the calendar are our enemies now.