How we began: An intro to SandL

Am wondering as well what ever happened to these two.
That being said I must say her initial post was well written and her first "fucking" and how her body felt when that big cock entered her was EXACTLY how I felt the first time I got a "big cock".

Reactions: Utwoscot
Sex is more physically pleasurable for women than men I think. I know it sounds crazy but I would love to feel what it’s like to receive a cock, of course I would need a vagina for that pleasure!!!
It’s a shame though the way people drift away particularly like that couple.

Wondering if hubby couldn't stand the fact that another man "had is wife" and she enjoyed him more that hubby (much more) ?

Possibly, it’s typical though I would love to watch my wife with another man with all the stuff, bareback, dating, holidaying and sleeping with him etc. It’s like I’ve got his share lol

Am wondering as well what ever happened to these two.
That being said I must say her initial post was well written and her first "fucking" and how her body felt when that big cock entered her was EXACTLY how I felt the first time I got a "big cock".
You seem to have answered my question verkitwme. No substitute for 9 in. Of thick cock?

The way Sandi talked about Robert must have been very hard for Steve especially since it wasnt his idea. Most people are not suited to being cucks, so being forced into it may sound sexy but its hard to handle. If i didnt have a lot more going for me, and put all my identity into my cock, it would be devastating to hear that from my wife, but in my case, i asked her to see other men, and i still had a lot of angst when it happened.

Sex is more physically pleasurable for women than men I think. I know it sounds crazy but I would love to feel what it’s like to receive a cock, of course I would need a vagina for that pleasure!!!
I remember reading that just the clitoris alone has more than 8000 nerve endings, penis under 500. 'Nuff said!