How we got started

May 13, 2023
I've been with my wife 15 years now, married 5 years and only 4 years ago we started up-ing our sex life, to be fair it had become a bit stale. But she was 19 Wen we met and this may surprise you but also a virgin, and anyone doubting that well believe me I could tell, it took so long to finally get it in there lol. Anyway.... I ve always had the cuckold fantasy, so 3 years ago to spice it up we started role playing.. just typical doc nurse, teacher student etc, then she started saying she loves feeling slutty.. I started saying things like you love fucking random strangers.. calling her a slut. Then we bought a big dildo for her to suck on. She loved sucking and fucking together, so we started being more risky and started driving around busy roads as she sucked me, she loved thought of truck drivers looking down being able to see her, she said it's coz she'd never see them again or know who they are, so anyway we started pulling over In middle of the day and fucking in the car, it was clear risky sex excited her, I said one day wat would you do if we got caught, she said I don't know, I asked would you stop and she said no, so I said you'd let them watch she said yeah sure, sure enough I choose a more semi public spot slightly known for dogging at night, and then we had a watcher.. he started wanking near window of car, as my wife said she kept riding me, looking at him, he was bigger than me, so I put the window down he stuck his cock in further she looked I said go on.. she started to suck it.. I came almost immediately, she kept sucking til he came over her tits, then he disappeared. We never seen him again and she loved it, we then progressed to going to same spot regular, after a few sucking sessions we decided next big one she liked the look of she'd let him fuck her, remember she'd only ever had mine so was very very curious, cpl weeks later and No1 turning up, a bit of a stud showed up, my wife was sucking me and seen him and said immediately I WANT HIM... I got a bit of a shock. He walked past a few times looking in, then stood next to car, didn't get his cock out but when he stood there my wife sat straight up opened the door , which we've never done before, and she grabbed his package then pulled it out. It was a good size as well, watching her suck on a cock when I wasn't involved was a huge turn on, it was 1st time I wasn't involved.
I was sitting wanking watching her suck this studs cock, after some good sucking she inched up her skirt, off came panties and he started to touch her, this was only the second person to ever touch her pussy. I cud hear how wet she was from his fingering.
She handed him a condom she then bent over arse pointing towards him, her face looking at me as I'm wanking and she said watch he's gonna fuck me, I just said is he. She said yes. I was helpless now. He then grabbed her waist and pulled her wet pussy onto his cock, watching her face change with pleasure was amazing to see.. it turned from me fucking her a sucking other guys now she's getting fucked watching me wank myself.
She was telling me all about how amazing it felt and she was now a slutwife, it's amazing as everyone sees her as shy and even I never thought she'd do something like this.
She was screaming like I'd never heard before. After being bent over I said is that enough, of course she said no..
She then turned onto her back legs out the door and she let him fuck her more. She was clearly loving every second, and couldn't get enough. I came on her face as other guys had previously and not long later the stud whipped off the condom and nutted all over my wives pussy and stomach. He said thank you and left.. my wife sat covered in his cum as I drove off.

We didn't really have a discussion. I had been married about 17 years before I discovered my wife was having an affair which apparently started about 5 years into our marriage.
Proverbially I was last to know.
After arriving back home a few days earlier than planned from an overseas work related trip I came home and found my wife not there. I telephoned her work and the 2ic there said she had left for home. So I said I have just got there and nobody there. Her casual reply was "ok she must be at Louis place in Kalamunda".
At first it didn't register then I realised the only Louis we know lived in Kalamunda was family friend.
So off I went to Kalamunda and long story short caught her in bed with Louis.
She was in her back legs over his shoulders being pounded by him... When she turned her head and saw me in the Doorway, she tried tapping him on his shoulders but I think he thought she was enjoying it and urging him on... So he upped the tempo and she orgasmed...He didn't let up job at carried on stroking. At that point she was powerless to stop him. Just had an expression of lust joy on her face... Her body sold her out completely because she was responding to his every stroke arching her hips up to meet his strokes. Her hips developed a mind of their own.Every muscle in her body was straining.. The veins on her forehead and her neck were swollen...she orgasmed second time in my presence.
Then I walked out and sat in the car in turmoil. After some time not realising a half hour had passed I went back in to find them at it again this time her body was shaking quivering in exctasy and she was babbling incoherently. I knew then that it what I wanted for her and what she needed herself. That's only time I have seen them having sex but 20 years later he has become an integral part of our lives.

My wife was a virgin and I was totally straight when we first started dating at age 19. She became very adventurous several years later and I was glad to go along with it. She first just wanted to suck off another guy and after that she wanted to try being with another girl. She met a couple that the wife also wanted to be with another girl so they got together several times while us husbands watched them and then the wives would suck us off. The one night while the wife was sucking me off and my wife sucking the husband, the husband asked if he could fuck her and without even looking at me to see if it was okay she immediately said yes and he began fucking her while the wife and I just stopped to watch them

My wife really loved to be fucked by that husband and she wanted to experience more guys after that and she would ask me to help her suck off guys but at first I refused but one night I finally gave it a shot and I had to admit how turned on we both were doing it together. After that we made it a regular routine for both of us to suck guys off