How We Started

It's been awhile since I posted anything but wanted to share a recent experience with everyone. I have a good friend, Pete, that lost his wife to cancer. It was very sudden and quick. He and I were out having dinner one night and we were talking about how things were going since the passing of his wife a couple of months prior. He seemed to be adapting pretty well but he said that it had been hard picking up the pieces. He mentioned that he didn't really appreciate all the things she did around the house until he had to pick up the slack. Grocery shopping was the worst for him! As we talked he said he really missed her and the physical intimacy they had shared. He said they had a great sex life and were quite active. I told him that I couldn't imagine how hard that must be. I told him that Amy and I also had a very active sex life and it would be hard to have that go away. He agreed that it had been a challenge.

The next night at home I was sharing our conversation with Amy and she was being very empathetic about his situation. It had been awhile I had shared her and we had been talking in bed about starting up again. She then suggested that maybe we should try to help our friend out a little bit in the physical intimacy area. I thought it was a great idea so we decided to invite him over for a home cooked meal. I approached him and suggested that he stop over and have dinner. Amy said she'd cook his favorite meal for him and he was thrilled. We settled on the following Saturday night. What I was hoping is that if things worked out right Amy would be his dessert!

Saturday rolled around and Amy was busy shopping for the stuff she needed for dinner. After she came home I asked her what she planned to wear and since it was summer she suggested a sundress that she had. I like this dress because it's somewhat low cut and shows off her ample cleavage. It's also made of a very thin fabric and it shows off her curves really well. Amy started doing all the meal prep work and then she said she was going to take a shower and get ready for Pete to arrive. I went into the bedroom as she was doing her makeup and hair and she said she was going for a very natural look. I have to say she looked fantastic. I noticed her sundress on the bed and a white, lacy g-string laying on the bed next to her dress. I told her that I definitely approved of her underwear for this dinner. She seemed pleased. She got dressed and we waited for Pete to show up.

Pete showed up right on time and I ushered him into the house and we sat in the dining room. We have a pretty open concept home and we could talk to Amy as she put the finishing touches on dinner. Amy had an apron on over her dress so Pete couldn't get see her sundress. After she finished dinner she asked if we wanted to eat inside or out on the patio? We both said that it would be nice to eat outside as the weather was perfect. Amy took her apron off and went outside to set the table. When she came back in she was standing in the doorway. Her body was quite visible through the thin fabric of her dress. Later she told me she did that on purpose! I thought Pete's eyes were going to pop out of his head. She did look sexy as hell.

During dinner we made small talk. Pete was constantly staring at Amy's cleavage. He would try to not get caught but Amy noticed his admiring gaze. Ultimately the conversation focused on how things had been going for Pete after his wife's death. Amy asked him about how he was coping with not having a partner for physical intimacy and he said that had been really tough. She then said that she couldn't imagine that type of loss and she really felt bad for him. She then looked at him and said that maybe she could help. Pete looked confused and looked at me. I told him that Amy and I had a bit of an open relationship and I enjoyed watching her fuck other men. He seemed shocked. I asked him if he'd be interested in spending some quality time with her as our way of helping overcome a little bit of his grief. Needless to say he said he'd love to do that.

Amy stood up and took him by the hand and led him into the house and told him to sit on the sofa. She then asked him if he enjoyed the view of her when she was standing in the doorway. He said she looked very sexy and he could pretty much see through her dress. She then slipped her sundress off and stood before him in her sandals and white g-string. Pete was very turned on. You could see his hardon in his pants. Amy then dropped to her knees and started to unzip his trousers. She reached inside his fly and pulled his cock out. She started to jack off his cock with her hand very softly. Pete began to moan. He was really turned on at this point. She unbuttoned his pants and under wear and slipped them down to his ankles. His cock was really hard. Now she began to give him head. She started by licking his cock up and down the shaft. She licked all over the tip of his cock. I could see his precum start to ooze out. He said that it felt so good to have his cock sucked again but he didn't know how long he'd be able to last. Amy said that's fine and it's probably been awhile since he had cum and to let nature take it's course. She really started to go down on him and picked up the pace. She was stroking his cock with her hand and sucking him at the same time. I could tell Pete wasn't going to be able to last much longer and then suddenly he started to shudder. Amy just kept going and Pete emptied his balls into Amy's wet and willing mouth. My wife never stopped sucking him until he was finished. She glanced up at him and asked him how that felt and he said that it felt damn good. Amy looked over at me and I could see just a hint of Pete's cum on her cheek. She really looked sexy at that moment. Pete thanked her profusely for sucking him and told her how turned on he was. She told him that she was only too happy to help. We all just relaxed for awhile and later, when Pete had recovered, she took him back to our bedroom where they fucked several times that night. I'm hoping that this may become a regular situation!