How We Started

May 15, 2018
This started when we were dating in college. My wife and I have been married for about 10 years. I started dating her when she was 18 and I was 21. She is blonde and is 5'4" and weighed about 115 lbs with beautiful C-cup breasts. We started dating and for the first couple of months things were fairly platonic. Just a few good night kisses and so forth. Every couple of weeks she would go visit friends that were attending another midwestern university. She would stay the weekend and then come back late on Sunday. Eventually we started dating more seriously and she became my girlfriend. The trips to the other school ceased. Our relationship started to go to the next level and one night we were making out and eventually we ended up in my bedroom and had sex for the first time. She was awesome in bed which surprised me because she was so young. One night we were in bed after making love and I asked her about her sexual partners. She was somewhat hesitant to say anything but eventually she said that she had been with a couple of old boyfriends sexually during high school. She also admitted to seeing a guy at the university that she and her friends used to visit. They fixed her up with him and she fucked him on the first night she met him. She told me they fucked twice that first night and then again the next morning. She basically said she fucked him all weekend. My first reaction was to be jealous because here I was going slow with her when we were dating and she was going to another school and fucking the shit out of some dude she just met!

During sex I started to ask her questions about her past lovers. I started to get really turned on when she would tell me intimate details of her sexual experiences. She told me that the guy she saw at the university was really well hung and fucked her really good. She was on the pill and she told me she fucked him bareback. I asked her if he came in her and she said she loved it when he came in her pussy. This used to turn me on so much to think about her taking his big cock and basically being a total slut at 18. She could tell that it turned me on to hear stories of her sexual adventures. I'm not sure what it was but the thought of her being with another guy really turned me on. We would often fantasize during lovemaking of her fucking other guys and how much I'd enjoy watching her. This really spiced up our sex life. I ultimately graduated and she still had a couple of years of nursing school to finish up. I was living in a different city about an hour and a half away and working. She was in an apartment with a roommate and I used to visit her on the weekends.

I started to purchase sexy lingerie for her to wear for me. I also bought her really nice silk wraparound style dresses to wear. I was making some money and we could afford to go out on the weekends to a nice restaurant and to a club. I loved for her to slip into a lacy garter belt, g-string, stockings, push up bra and high heels. She would slip into a little silk dress and loved to show her off. We used to go to a nice hotel bar and hang out and when we left we had to exit the parking garage and pay the garage fee. One time I told her that I would love it if she would show off a little bit for the parking lot attendant. She said what do you mean and I laughed and said give him a little show. I reached over and kind of opened up the top of her dress so that her cleavage was on display. She had on a black lace push up bra with the matching garter belt, stockings and see through lacy g-string. I also opened up her dress at the bottom exposing her gorgeous thighs and stocking tops. She told me I was being naughty but I could tell she was into it. We pulled up to the booth to pay our toll and when the parking lot attendant looked into our car my hot girlfriend was sitting there and she opened up her legs so he could see her pussy exposed through the thin fabric of her g-string. I asked him if he liked what he was seeing and he said yes very much so. I reached over and untied her dress and it opened up all the way. I reached over and pulled the crotch of her g-string to the side exposing her wet pussy to him. I thought his eyes were going to pop out. I also pulled her bra up exposing her milky white tits to him. She laid back in the seat and I began to stroke and finger fuck her pussy. I told him to enjoy the rest of his night and we drove off. My girlfriend kept her dress open the entire ride home and her legs spread so I could stroke her. She had two or three orgasms on the way home. Once we got back to her place we fucked several times that night and talked about how brazen she was showing off to a complete stranger. This turned her on. It was also the start of other similar kinds of nights. Over time I shared with her how much thinking about her with her old boyfriends turned me on and suggested that at some point we should consider her fucking other men. This became a common theme during our lovemaking sessions. That's how our adventures started.

May 15, 2018
The first time I ever shared her I was on a business trip to San Francisco. I told her that she should take some time off work and go with me and we'd make a mini-vacation out of it. As we packed to leave I suggested she take along some of her sexy dresses and lingerie. She smiled and said that I should behave. We stayed in a nice upscale hotel downtown and the first night there we were in bed and making love and were talking about the usual stuff like showing her off and sharing her. She once told me that one of her fantasies was to be with an older gentleman and I told her that this would be the perfect opportunity to make her fantasy come true. Up until this point she would say that the fantasies were just that........fantasies and she didn't think she could really go through with it. But I kept encouraging her. I had to go to my meetings the next day and she did some sightseeing. When I got back to the hotel we decided to go to the hotel restaurant for dinner. It has a good reputations we figured why not. She slipped into a little black dress and the only thing she had on under it was a black lacy thong, a pair of black thigh highs and her high heels. Damn she looked sexy. We walked into the restaurant bar and sat down and ordered a couple of drinks. This place was busy with business men and there were only a few females in the bar. Needless to day she was getting some looks. Her thin dress really made her breasts look good and her nippled were visible through the thin fabric. The dress was low cut and she looked sexy as hell. I noticed one guy sitting at the bar and he appeared to be in his mid-fifties, salt and pepper hair and appeared to be in good shape. I immediately thought that he fit the bill of her older man fantasy and decided that if he was still in the bar after dinner I might buy him a drink and see how things played out.

We were seated for dinner and I have to say my lovely wife was getting a lot of looks from the waiter. I mentioned it to her and she smiled and said that she noticed that he kept staring at her boobs. I told that that she was getting the exact reaction she was looking for going braless and wearing that low cut cress. She just smiled. I asked her if she noticed that guy at the bar and she said that she saw him. I told her that he looked like the sexy older man type that she had fantasized about and maybe it was time to make that fantasy a reality. She had downed a couple of drinks by now and was feeling pretty good. I told her that we were out of town and nobody knew us here and this really would be the perfect time for her to have a little fun. She looked at me and asked me if I was serious. I told her that I was absolutely serious. She said she'd think about it.

We finished dinner and I suggested we hit the bar for a nightcap. Luckily the gentleman was still there. We sat at the bar next to him. My wife was between us. I noticed that when she sat down her dress opened up a little bit and she was showing quite a bit of leg. He also had a nice view of her cleavage. The bar tender stopped by and we ordered a couple of drinks and I ordered another drink for him. He was surprised when it was delivered and thanked us. He said that his name was Greg and that he was in town on business. We made small talk for a while and got to know each other a little bit. He said he was going to be here for three nights. I told him that we were here for one more night and then were driving down the coast to LA. I asked him if he had any plans later and he said he was going to watch TV in his room. I told him that my wife had a fantasy of being with an older gentleman and we were wondering if he'd like to come back to our room. He seemed shocked and I assured him that we were serious and that this had been a fantasy of hers for a while. He asked if I was OK with it and I assured him that I was more than OK with it. He said it sounded better than watching TV. I handed him one of or room keys and told him our room number and suggested that he discreetly leave a little after we do. He said he'd be right up.

My wife and I walked through the hotel lobby and got in the elevator. Immediately after the doors closed I leaned over and pulled her to me and started kissing her. She was very turned on. I slid my hand under her dress and into her panties and she was soaking wet. She again asked me if I was sure of this and I again told her yes. She said she thought Greg was really sexy and once things started she didn't think she would be able to stop it and I had better be sure. I reassured her.

We let ourselves in the room and fixed a drink and waited for Greg's arrival. My wife excused herself and went to the bathroom to freshen up. In about ten minutes I heard the lock on the door open and Greg walked in. I told him that my wife was fretting up and would be in shortly. I fixed him a drink and we sat on the sofa in our suite and talked. A few minutes later Amy walked out of the bathroom and she was wearing a white see through babydoll with a matching see through G-String. You could see her landing strip perfectly as she walked into the room. Her full breasts were visible through the sheer fabric. Greg stood up and gave her a hug and then leaned in for a kiss. Amy kissed him deeply and then he began to cup her ass cheeks in his hands and rub her. He pulled her to him and I could tell he was pressing his pardon into her stomach. It was very hot watching her respond to him and kiss him passionately. He started to place his hands under her babydoll nightie and started to touch her breasts. Her nipples got very hard. I watched as he slid his hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. Amy was pressing her pussy against his hand. I could tell she was very turned on. She started to undress him. She removed his shirt and then his pants. She then pulled his boxers down and he had a very nice cock. I would estimate the size at about 9 inches and he was much thicker than me. Amy dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck him until he got really hard.

Greg picked Amy up and carried her to the bed. He laid Amy on her back and she spread her legs. Greg reached down and pulled her G-String to one side exposing her wet pussy. He then got between her legs and placed them on her shoulders and started rubbing his cock all over her pussy. Amy was so turned on she kept trying to press her pussy against his cock but he kept teasing her. She could hardly stand it and then he slid the head of his cock into her tight pussy and slowly slid his cock deep into my wife. She moaned as he started to fuck her. They fucked for about 20 minutes in the missionary position and they were kissing passionately during their fucking. Amy told her that she wanted him to cum inside her. It wasn't long after she said that before Greg started to moan and I watched his body start to convulse as he starting emptying his balls deep in her pussy. Damn that was hot. I laid on her for about ten minutes and I could tell she was squeezing every drop of semen from his cock. Greg rolled off of her and laid next to her and I could see his cum oozing out of her. She has never looked sexier than at that moment. That was a magical night. Greg fucked her a total of 3 times over the course of about five hours. After he left I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she smiled and said that the sex was awesome. She also said that she told Greg that he was welcome back the next night. I smiled and said "That's my girl."

Sep 27, 2017
South Jersey
The first time I ever shared her I was on a business trip to San Francisco. I told her that she should take some time off work and go with me and we'd make a mini-vacation out of it. As we packed to leave I suggested she take along some of her sexy dresses and lingerie. She smiled and said that I should behave. We stayed in a nice upscale hotel downtown and the first night there we were in bed and making love and were talking about the usual stuff like showing her off and sharing her. She once told me that one of her fantasies was to be with an older gentleman and I told her that this would be the perfect opportunity to make her fantasy come true. Up until this point she would say that the fantasies were just that........fantasies and she didn't think she could really go through with it. But I kept encouraging her. I had to go to my meetings the next day and she did some sightseeing. When I got back to the hotel we decided to go to the hotel restaurant for dinner. It has a good reputations we figured why not. She slipped into a little black dress and the only thing she had on under it was a black lacy thong, a pair of black thigh highs and her high heels. Damn she looked sexy. We walked into the restaurant bar and sat down and ordered a couple of drinks. This place was busy with business men and there were only a few females in the bar. Needless to day she was getting some looks. Her thin dress really made her breasts look good and her nippled were visible through the thin fabric. The dress was low cut and she looked sexy as hell. I noticed one guy sitting at the bar and he appeared to be in his mid-fifties, salt and pepper hair and appeared to be in good shape. I immediately thought that he fit the bill of her older man fantasy and decided that if he was still in the bar after dinner I might buy him a drink and see how things played out.

We were seated for dinner and I have to say my lovely wife was getting a lot of looks from the waiter. I mentioned it to her and she smiled and said that she noticed that he kept staring at her boobs. I told that that she was getting the exact reaction she was looking for going braless and wearing that low cut cress. She just smiled. I asked her if she noticed that guy at the bar and she said that she saw him. I told her that he looked like the sexy older man type that she had fantasized about and maybe it was time to make that fantasy a reality. She had downed a couple of drinks by now and was feeling pretty good. I told her that we were out of town and nobody knew us here and this really would be the perfect time for her to have a little fun. She looked at me and asked me if I was serious. I told her that I was absolutely serious. She said she'd think about it.

We finished dinner and I suggested we hit the bar for a nightcap. Luckily the gentleman was still there. We sat at the bar next to him. My wife was between us. I noticed that when she sat down her dress opened up a little bit and she was showing quite a bit of leg. He also had a nice view of her cleavage. The bar tender stopped by and we ordered a couple of drinks and I ordered another drink for him. He was surprised when it was delivered and thanked us. He said that his name was Greg and that he was in town on business. We made small talk for a while and got to know each other a little bit. He said he was going to be here for three nights. I told him that we were here for one more night and then were driving down the coast to LA. I asked him if he had any plans later and he said he was going to watch TV in his room. I told him that my wife had a fantasy of being with an older gentleman and we were wondering if he'd like to come back to our room. He seemed shocked and I assured him that we were serious and that this had been a fantasy of hers for a while. He asked if I was OK with it and I assured him that I was more than OK with it. He said it sounded better than watching TV. I handed him one of or room keys and told him our room number and suggested that he discreetly leave a little after we do. He said he'd be right up.

My wife and I walked through the hotel lobby and got in the elevator. Immediately after the doors closed I leaned over and pulled her to me and started kissing her. She was very turned on. I slid my hand under her dress and into her panties and she was soaking wet. She again asked me if I was sure of this and I again told her yes. She said she thought Greg was really sexy and once things started she didn't think she would be able to stop it and I had better be sure. I reassured her.

We let ourselves in the room and fixed a drink and waited for Greg's arrival. My wife excused herself and went to the bathroom to freshen up. In about ten minutes I heard the lock on the door open and Greg walked in. I told him that my wife was fretting up and would be in shortly. I fixed him a drink and we sat on the sofa in our suite and talked. A few minutes later Amy walked out of the bathroom and she was wearing a white see through babydoll with a matching see through G-String. You could see her landing strip perfectly as she walked into the room. Her full breasts were visible through the sheer fabric. Greg stood up and gave her a hug and then leaned in for a kiss. Amy kissed him deeply and then he began to cup her ass cheeks in his hands and rub her. He pulled her to him and I could tell he was pressing his pardon into her stomach. It was very hot watching her respond to him and kiss him passionately. He started to place his hands under her babydoll nightie and started to touch her breasts. Her nipples got very hard. I watched as he slid his hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. Amy was pressing her pussy against his hand. I could tell she was very turned on. She started to undress him. She removed his shirt and then his pants. She then pulled his boxers down and he had a very nice cock. I would estimate the size at about 9 inches and he was much thicker than me. Amy dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck him until he got really hard.

Greg picked Amy up and carried her to the bed. He laid Amy on her back and she spread her legs. Greg reached down and pulled her G-String to one side exposing her wet pussy. He then got between her legs and placed them on her shoulders and started rubbing his cock all over her pussy. Amy was so turned on she kept trying to press her pussy against his cock but he kept teasing her. She could hardly stand it and then he slid the head of his cock into her tight pussy and slowly slid his cock deep into my wife. She moaned as he started to fuck her. They fucked for about 20 minutes in the missionary position and they were kissing passionately during their fucking. Amy told her that she wanted him to cum inside her. It wasn't long after she said that before Greg started to moan and I watched his body start to convulse as he starting emptying his balls deep in her pussy. Damn that was hot. I laid on her for about ten minutes and I could tell she was squeezing every drop of semen from his cock. Greg rolled off of her and laid next to her and I could see his cum oozing out of her. She has never looked sexier than at that moment. That was a magical night. Greg fucked her a total of 3 times over the course of about five hours. After he left I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she smiled and said that the sex was awesome. She also said that she told Greg that he was welcome back the next night. I smiled and said "That's my girl."
So awesome!

May 15, 2018
When we returned home from our trip we were in bed one night and we were talking about Amy fucking Greg on our trip to San Francisco. She said it was obvious that I was very turned on that night and wanted to know what I thought about the whole experience. I told her that I thought it was incredible and I really enjoy watching her be pleasured by another guy. She said she had enjoyed the whole experience herself and wouldn't mind doing that again some time. She asked me if I had any specific fantasies about that and I told her that I would really like to find a well hung black stud for her. She kind of laughed and said she wasn't sure about that. She'd never been with a black man and she wasn't sure if she'd be into it. I told her that I think it would be hot to see that. She said that if we did that we would have to be very discreet about it. We are known in our community and people would be appalled if they found out she was having sex with other men, particularly black men. I told her that if we did that we would need to be discreet and possible host them at our home where we could keep things private. She said that she'd be willing to try that if it was a big fantasy of mine. I told her that I would see if I could find a good candidate. She said that if he met my approval then she'd be down for it. I was encouraged because I had a specific guy in mind.

I work out at a local gym and there's a guy that works out there that I think would be a perfect candidate. His name is James and he's athletic and I've seen him in the locker room and he certainly has the right equipment. I decided that if the time was right I'd approach him with the idea. I ran into him at the gym and we spoke after our workouts. I asked him if he'd like to have a drink in the bar at the gym and he accepted. We were talking about various things, mostly small talk, when I told him that my wife and I had a fantasy of bringing a nice professional black male into our bedroom and I thought he was a good candidate. He seemed intrigued about the idea so I showed him some photos that I had taken of Amy in various states of undress. He said he thought she was gorgeous and was interested but he was concerned that I made get jealous and it could be a bad experience. I assured him that we had done this sort of thing before and it turned both of us on. I suggested that he come over for dinner one night and hang out. If we were all getting along then we could go from there. He agreed and we made plans for him to stop over the following Saturday night for a cook out. I went home and told Amy that I had found a great guy for her and he was coming to dinner on Saturday. She asked me about him and I showed her some photos I had taken as he was working out. She said he was hot and was looking forward to Saturday.

Saturday arrived and Amy seemed almost giddy during the day. She put together a nice meal and as the time for him to arrive got closer she said she was going to go take a bath and get ready for him to arrive. I got the grill set up so I could grill the steaks while she took her bath. After her bath Amy called me back to the bedroom and asked what I thought she should wear. I went to her lingerie chest and pulled out a lacy black garter belt, matching push up bra, black stockings and a black lacy g-string. She laughed and said that I obviously wanted her to go all out! I told her that she looked so sexy in that type of lingerie that James won't know what hit him when he gets a look at her. She did her hair and make up and got dressed. She put on a nice red silk dress and high heels and the black lingerie. James showed up promptly at 7 PM and I invited him in. I introduced him to Amy and he commented on how gorgeous she looked. That made her smile. I fixed him a drink and told him to sit and talk to Amy while I put the steaks on the grill. I thought it would be nice if the two of them had a chance to talk and hopefully Amy would feel comfortable with him. Upon my return the two of them were talking and really getting to know one another. We sat down at our dining room table and started to have dinner.

We mostly made small talk but at one point I asked James if he had ever been with another man's wife sexually. He said no that this would be his first time. I told him about our trip to California and how we had met a guy in the hotel bar and ultimately invited him back to our room. I explained that Amy had a fantasy about an older man and we had a good time with him. I also explained that my fantasy was to watch Amy have sex with a well hung black man. He said that Amy was beautiful and he would very much like to help make that fantasy come true if Amy was willing. Amy looked at him and said that he seemed to be a nice guy and she wasn't opposed to the idea if he would be discreet and not tell anyone of our adventures. He agreed and she seemed comfortable with that. We had finished dinner by this time and I suggested we move to the living room. Amy sat on the sofa and James sat next to her. I asked him how he liked her outfit and he said she looked great. I looked at Amy and I said why don't you give James a little show so he can see what you are wearing underneath that dress. She smiled and she slowly parted her legs. He dress opened up and her stocking tops and garters were exposed. It was obvious that James liked the view. Amy opened her legs further exposing her pussy which was covered by the thin fabric of her lacy black g-string. You could clearly see her pussy through the thin fabric. She looked hot. James inched closer to her and started to kiss her. Amy responded and kissed him back. James then started to rub her knee and then he began to slide his hand up her thigh. It was so hot watching him rub her pussy thought the thin fabric of her panty. He rubbed her pussy for awhile and then slid his fingers under the crotch of her g-string and started to rub her clit. He then slid his finger into her pussy and I heard Amy let out an audible moan as he started to finger fuck her. James has big hands and I could tell she was really enjoying how he was touching her. Amy actually came while he fingered her. She was ready!

I suggested we go back to the master bedroom. We have a nice king size bed and as we walked into the bedroom James grabbed Amy and started to kiss her passionately. It was hot watching my wife respond to another man. They kissed for a while and James slipped her dress off. It dropped to the floor and Amy stepped out of it. He got behind Amy and started to caress her breasts through the fabric of her lacy bra. He slipped the bra cups up exposing her beautiful breasts. I was now sitting in a chair watching him fondle my wife. Amy looked at me and asked if I was sure that I wanted to go through with it. I smiled and said yes I'm damn sure. However I said I'd like to participate. James asked me what I meant and I got up and said that I'd like to get her ready for you. I think led Amy to the bed and took her bra and g-string off. I laid her back on the bed and started to go down on her. She loves having her pussy licked and eaten and it didn't take long for me to make her cum. Once she cums Amy is pretty much down for anything. After her orgasm subsided I looked at James and told him that my wife was ready for him. Amy looked so hot laying back on our marital bed, her legs spread and her pussy plump and wet. James came over to the bed and laid down next to Amy. He told her to suck his cock and she started to lick and suck him. His cock so big from her attention. Amy worked her hand up and down his cock getting it wetter and wetter as she sucked him. She is an expert cock sucker and she was really working his cock over. At one point he said he couldn't take much more of that and pushed Amy down on her stomach and grabbed a pillow. He put it under her pussy which placed her ass up in the air. He took his place between her legs and slid his cock into her in one stroke. She moaned when he entered her. He was at least ten inches erect and her pussy took all of him. He then started to fuck my bride really hard. James doggy fucked Amy for a good 20 minutes or so. After that he laid on his back and told her to mount his cock. She got on top of him and took his cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. She said down on him and he was literally balls deep in my wife. She started to fuck him. She looked so sexy sliding her pussy all the way up his cock so that it almost came out and then at precisely the right second slammed her pussy back down onto his cock. He looked at me and kind of grinned and when he did that he spread Amy's ass cheeks really wide so that I could get a good view of her pussy being stretched out. I never heard her make so much noise fucking as she did with him. After awhile I could tell that Amy was about ready to cum. James could feel it too and he picked up the pace. He told her that he was going to fill her pussy with cum at the same time she was cumming and that turned her on. As she started to climax James started to fill her pussy with his cum. It was so hot watching my wife cream all over James huge cock that I actually came in my pants AND I never touched myself. Simply watching her get so much pleasure from him was enough to make me have a huge orgasm. That was the first of three sexual encounters with James that night. After he left I asked her how she enjoyed herself and she simply said that he needs to come back on a regular basis. That was VERY encouraging!!