How We Started

hubwithhotwife

May 15, 2018
This started when we were dating in college. My wife and I have been married for about 10 years. I started dating her when she was 18 and I was 21. She is blonde and is 5'4" and weighed about 115 lbs with beautiful C-cup breasts. We started dating and for the first couple of months things were fairly platonic. Just a few good night kisses and so forth. Every couple of weeks she would go visit friends that were attending another midwestern university. She would stay the weekend and then come back late on Sunday. Eventually we started dating more seriously and she became my girlfriend. The trips to the other school ceased. Our relationship started to go to the next level and one night we were making out and eventually we ended up in my bedroom and had sex for the first time. She was awesome in bed which surprised me because she was so young. One night we were in bed after making love and I asked her about her sexual partners. She was somewhat hesitant to say anything but eventually she said that she had been with a couple of old boyfriends sexually during high school. She also admitted to seeing a guy at the university that she and her friends used to visit. They fixed her up with him and she fucked him on the first night she met him. She told me they fucked twice that first night and then again the next morning. She basically said she fucked him all weekend. My first reaction was to be jealous because here I was going slow with her when we were dating and she was going to another school and fucking the shit out of some dude she just met!

During sex I started to ask her questions about her past lovers. I started to get really turned on when she would tell me intimate details of her sexual experiences. She told me that the guy she saw at the university was really well hung and fucked her really good. She was on the pill and she told me she fucked him bareback. I asked her if he came in her and she said she loved it when he came in her pussy. This used to turn me on so much to think about her taking his big cock and basically being a total slut at 18. She could tell that it turned me on to hear stories of her sexual adventures. I'm not sure what it was but the thought of her being with another guy really turned me on. We would often fantasize during lovemaking of her fucking other guys and how much I'd enjoy watching her. This really spiced up our sex life. I ultimately graduated and she still had a couple of years of nursing school to finish up. I was living in a different city about an hour and a half away and working. She was in an apartment with a roommate and I used to visit her on the weekends.

I started to purchase sexy lingerie for her to wear for me. I also bought her really nice silk wraparound style dresses to wear. I was making some money and we could afford to go out on the weekends to a nice restaurant and to a club. I loved for her to slip into a lacy garter belt, g-string, stockings, push up bra and high heels. She would slip into a little silk dress and loved to show her off. We used to go to a nice hotel bar and hang out and when we left we had to exit the parking garage and pay the garage fee. One time I told her that I would love it if she would show off a little bit for the parking lot attendant. She said what do you mean and I laughed and said give him a little show. I reached over and kind of opened up the top of her dress so that her cleavage was on display. She had on a black lace push up bra with the matching garter belt, stockings and see through lacy g-string. I also opened up her dress at the bottom exposing her gorgeous thighs and stocking tops. She told me I was being naughty but I could tell she was into it. We pulled up to the booth to pay our toll and when the parking lot attendant looked into our car my hot girlfriend was sitting there and she opened up her legs so he could see her pussy exposed through the thin fabric of her g-string. I asked him if he liked what he was seeing and he said yes very much so. I reached over and untied her dress and it opened up all the way. I reached over and pulled the crotch of her g-string to the side exposing her wet pussy to him. I thought his eyes were going to pop out. I also pulled her bra up exposing her milky white tits to him. She laid back in the seat and I began to stroke and finger fuck her pussy. I told him to enjoy the rest of his night and we drove off. My girlfriend kept her dress open the entire ride home and her legs spread so I could stroke her. She had two or three orgasms on the way home. Once we got back to her place we fucked several times that night and talked about how brazen she was showing off to a complete stranger. This turned her on. It was also the start of other similar kinds of nights. Over time I shared with her how much thinking about her with her old boyfriends turned me on and suggested that at some point we should consider her fucking other men. This became a common theme during our lovemaking sessions. That's how our adventures started.

Great story!
The first time I ever shared her I was on a business trip to San Francisco. I told her that she should take some time off work and go with me and we'd make a mini-vacation out of it. As we packed to leave I suggested she take along some of her sexy dresses and lingerie. She smiled and said that I should behave. We stayed in a nice upscale hotel downtown and the first night there we were in bed and making love and were talking about the usual stuff like showing her off and sharing her. She once told me that one of her fantasies was to be with an older gentleman and I told her that this would be the perfect opportunity to make her fantasy come true. Up until this point she would say that the fantasies were just that........fantasies and she didn't think she could really go through with it. But I kept encouraging her. I had to go to my meetings the next day and she did some sightseeing. When I got back to the hotel we decided to go to the hotel restaurant for dinner. It has a good reputations we figured why not. She slipped into a little black dress and the only thing she had on under it was a black lacy thong, a pair of black thigh highs and her high heels. Damn she looked sexy. We walked into the restaurant bar and sat down and ordered a couple of drinks. This place was busy with business men and there were only a few females in the bar. Needless to day she was getting some looks. Her thin dress really made her breasts look good and her nippled were visible through the thin fabric. The dress was low cut and she looked sexy as hell. I noticed one guy sitting at the bar and he appeared to be in his mid-fifties, salt and pepper hair and appeared to be in good shape. I immediately thought that he fit the bill of her older man fantasy and decided that if he was still in the bar after dinner I might buy him a drink and see how things played out.

We were seated for dinner and I have to say my lovely wife was getting a lot of looks from the waiter. I mentioned it to her and she smiled and said that she noticed that he kept staring at her boobs. I told that that she was getting the exact reaction she was looking for going braless and wearing that low cut cress. She just smiled. I asked her if she noticed that guy at the bar and she said that she saw him. I told her that he looked like the sexy older man type that she had fantasized about and maybe it was time to make that fantasy a reality. She had downed a couple of drinks by now and was feeling pretty good. I told her that we were out of town and nobody knew us here and this really would be the perfect time for her to have a little fun. She looked at me and asked me if I was serious. I told her that I was absolutely serious. She said she'd think about it.

We finished dinner and I suggested we hit the bar for a nightcap. Luckily the gentleman was still there. We sat at the bar next to him. My wife was between us. I noticed that when she sat down her dress opened up a little bit and she was showing quite a bit of leg. He also had a nice view of her cleavage. The bar tender stopped by and we ordered a couple of drinks and I ordered another drink for him. He was surprised when it was delivered and thanked us. He said that his name was Greg and that he was in town on business. We made small talk for a while and got to know each other a little bit. He said he was going to be here for three nights. I told him that we were here for one more night and then were driving down the coast to LA. I asked him if he had any plans later and he said he was going to watch TV in his room. I told him that my wife had a fantasy of being with an older gentleman and we were wondering if he'd like to come back to our room. He seemed shocked and I assured him that we were serious and that this had been a fantasy of hers for a while. He asked if I was OK with it and I assured him that I was more than OK with it. He said it sounded better than watching TV. I handed him one of or room keys and told him our room number and suggested that he discreetly leave a little after we do. He said he'd be right up.

My wife and I walked through the hotel lobby and got in the elevator. Immediately after the doors closed I leaned over and pulled her to me and started kissing her. She was very turned on. I slid my hand under her dress and into her panties and she was soaking wet. She again asked me if I was sure of this and I again told her yes. She said she thought Greg was really sexy and once things started she didn't think she would be able to stop it and I had better be sure. I reassured her.

We let ourselves in the room and fixed a drink and waited for Greg's arrival. My wife excused herself and went to the bathroom to freshen up. In about ten minutes I heard the lock on the door open and Greg walked in. I told him that my wife was fretting up and would be in shortly. I fixed him a drink and we sat on the sofa in our suite and talked. A few minutes later Amy walked out of the bathroom and she was wearing a white see through babydoll with a matching see through G-String. You could see her landing strip perfectly as she walked into the room. Her full breasts were visible through the sheer fabric. Greg stood up and gave her a hug and then leaned in for a kiss. Amy kissed him deeply and then he began to cup her ass cheeks in his hands and rub her. He pulled her to him and I could tell he was pressing his pardon into her stomach. It was very hot watching her respond to him and kiss him passionately. He started to place his hands under her babydoll nightie and started to touch her breasts. Her nipples got very hard. I watched as he slid his hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. Amy was pressing her pussy against his hand. I could tell she was very turned on. She started to undress him. She removed his shirt and then his pants. She then pulled his boxers down and he had a very nice cock. I would estimate the size at about 9 inches and he was much thicker than me. Amy dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck him until he got really hard.

Greg picked Amy up and carried her to the bed. He laid Amy on her back and she spread her legs. Greg reached down and pulled her G-String to one side exposing her wet pussy. He then got between her legs and placed them on her shoulders and started rubbing his cock all over her pussy. Amy was so turned on she kept trying to press her pussy against his cock but he kept teasing her. She could hardly stand it and then he slid the head of his cock into her tight pussy and slowly slid his cock deep into my wife. She moaned as he started to fuck her. They fucked for about 20 minutes in the missionary position and they were kissing passionately during their fucking. Amy told her that she wanted him to cum inside her. It wasn't long after she said that before Greg started to moan and I watched his body start to convulse as he starting emptying his balls deep in her pussy. Damn that was hot. I laid on her for about ten minutes and I could tell she was squeezing every drop of semen from his cock. Greg rolled off of her and laid next to her and I could see his cum oozing out of her. She has never looked sexier than at that moment. That was a magical night. Greg fucked her a total of 3 times over the course of about five hours. After he left I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she smiled and said that the sex was awesome. She also said that she told Greg that he was welcome back the next night. I smiled and said "That's my girl."

The first time I ever shared her I was on a business trip to San Francisco. I told her that she should take some time off work and go with me and we'd make a mini-vacation out of it. As we packed to leave I suggested she take along some of her sexy dresses and lingerie. She smiled and said that I should behave. We stayed in a nice upscale hotel downtown and the first night there we were in bed and making love and were talking about the usual stuff like showing her off and sharing her. She once told me that one of her fantasies was to be with an older gentleman and I told her that this would be the perfect opportunity to make her fantasy come true. Up until this point she would say that the fantasies were just that........fantasies and she didn't think she could really go through with it. But I kept encouraging her. I had to go to my meetings the next day and she did some sightseeing. When I got back to the hotel we decided to go to the hotel restaurant for dinner. It has a good reputations we figured why not. She slipped into a little black dress and the only thing she had on under it was a black lacy thong, a pair of black thigh highs and her high heels. Damn she looked sexy. We walked into the restaurant bar and sat down and ordered a couple of drinks. This place was busy with business men and there were only a few females in the bar. Needless to day she was getting some looks. Her thin dress really made her breasts look good and her nippled were visible through the thin fabric. The dress was low cut and she looked sexy as hell. I noticed one guy sitting at the bar and he appeared to be in his mid-fifties, salt and pepper hair and appeared to be in good shape. I immediately thought that he fit the bill of her older man fantasy and decided that if he was still in the bar after dinner I might buy him a drink and see how things played out.

We were seated for dinner and I have to say my lovely wife was getting a lot of looks from the waiter. I mentioned it to her and she smiled and said that she noticed that he kept staring at her boobs. I told that that she was getting the exact reaction she was looking for going braless and wearing that low cut cress. She just smiled. I asked her if she noticed that guy at the bar and she said that she saw him. I told her that he looked like the sexy older man type that she had fantasized about and maybe it was time to make that fantasy a reality. She had downed a couple of drinks by now and was feeling pretty good. I told her that we were out of town and nobody knew us here and this really would be the perfect time for her to have a little fun. She looked at me and asked me if I was serious. I told her that I was absolutely serious. She said she'd think about it.

We finished dinner and I suggested we hit the bar for a nightcap. Luckily the gentleman was still there. We sat at the bar next to him. My wife was between us. I noticed that when she sat down her dress opened up a little bit and she was showing quite a bit of leg. He also had a nice view of her cleavage. The bar tender stopped by and we ordered a couple of drinks and I ordered another drink for him. He was surprised when it was delivered and thanked us. He said that his name was Greg and that he was in town on business. We made small talk for a while and got to know each other a little bit. He said he was going to be here for three nights. I told him that we were here for one more night and then were driving down the coast to LA. I asked him if he had any plans later and he said he was going to watch TV in his room. I told him that my wife had a fantasy of being with an older gentleman and we were wondering if he'd like to come back to our room. He seemed shocked and I assured him that we were serious and that this had been a fantasy of hers for a while. He asked if I was OK with it and I assured him that I was more than OK with it. He said it sounded better than watching TV. I handed him one of or room keys and told him our room number and suggested that he discreetly leave a little after we do. He said he'd be right up.

My wife and I walked through the hotel lobby and got in the elevator. Immediately after the doors closed I leaned over and pulled her to me and started kissing her. She was very turned on. I slid my hand under her dress and into her panties and she was soaking wet. She again asked me if I was sure of this and I again told her yes. She said she thought Greg was really sexy and once things started she didn't think she would be able to stop it and I had better be sure. I reassured her.

We let ourselves in the room and fixed a drink and waited for Greg's arrival. My wife excused herself and went to the bathroom to freshen up. In about ten minutes I heard the lock on the door open and Greg walked in. I told him that my wife was fretting up and would be in shortly. I fixed him a drink and we sat on the sofa in our suite and talked. A few minutes later Amy walked out of the bathroom and she was wearing a white see through babydoll with a matching see through G-String. You could see her landing strip perfectly as she walked into the room. Her full breasts were visible through the sheer fabric. Greg stood up and gave her a hug and then leaned in for a kiss. Amy kissed him deeply and then he began to cup her ass cheeks in his hands and rub her. He pulled her to him and I could tell he was pressing his pardon into her stomach. It was very hot watching her respond to him and kiss him passionately. He started to place his hands under her babydoll nightie and started to touch her breasts. Her nipples got very hard. I watched as he slid his hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. Amy was pressing her pussy against his hand. I could tell she was very turned on. She started to undress him. She removed his shirt and then his pants. She then pulled his boxers down and he had a very nice cock. I would estimate the size at about 9 inches and he was much thicker than me. Amy dropped to her knees and began to lick and suck him until he got really hard.

Greg picked Amy up and carried her to the bed. He laid Amy on her back and she spread her legs. Greg reached down and pulled her G-String to one side exposing her wet pussy. He then got between her legs and placed them on her shoulders and started rubbing his cock all over her pussy. Amy was so turned on she kept trying to press her pussy against his cock but he kept teasing her. She could hardly stand it and then he slid the head of his cock into her tight pussy and slowly slid his cock deep into my wife. She moaned as he started to fuck her. They fucked for about 20 minutes in the missionary position and they were kissing passionately during their fucking. Amy told her that she wanted him to cum inside her. It wasn't long after she said that before Greg started to moan and I watched his body start to convulse as he starting emptying his balls deep in her pussy. Damn that was hot. I laid on her for about ten minutes and I could tell she was squeezing every drop of semen from his cock. Greg rolled off of her and laid next to her and I could see his cum oozing out of her. She has never looked sexier than at that moment. That was a magical night. Greg fucked her a total of 3 times over the course of about five hours. After he left I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she smiled and said that the sex was awesome. She also said that she told Greg that he was welcome back the next night. I smiled and said "That's my girl."

So awesome!

Reactions: hubwithhotwife
When we returned home from our trip we were in bed one night and we were talking about Amy fucking Greg on our trip to San Francisco. She said it was obvious that I was very turned on that night and wanted to know what I thought about the whole experience. I told her that I thought it was incredible and I really enjoy watching her be pleasured by another guy. She said she had enjoyed the whole experience herself and wouldn't mind doing that again some time. She asked me if I had any specific fantasies about that and I told her that I would really like to find a well hung black stud for her. She kind of laughed and said she wasn't sure about that. She'd never been with a black man and she wasn't sure if she'd be into it. I told her that I think it would be hot to see that. She said that if we did that we would have to be very discreet about it. We are known in our community and people would be appalled if they found out she was having sex with other men, particularly black men. I told her that if we did that we would need to be discreet and possible host them at our home where we could keep things private. She said that she'd be willing to try that if it was a big fantasy of mine. I told her that I would see if I could find a good candidate. She said that if he met my approval then she'd be down for it. I was encouraged because I had a specific guy in mind.

I work out at a local gym and there's a guy that works out there that I think would be a perfect candidate. His name is James and he's athletic and I've seen him in the locker room and he certainly has the right equipment. I decided that if the time was right I'd approach him with the idea. I ran into him at the gym and we spoke after our workouts. I asked him if he'd like to have a drink in the bar at the gym and he accepted. We were talking about various things, mostly small talk, when I told him that my wife and I had a fantasy of bringing a nice professional black male into our bedroom and I thought he was a good candidate. He seemed intrigued about the idea so I showed him some photos that I had taken of Amy in various states of undress. He said he thought she was gorgeous and was interested but he was concerned that I made get jealous and it could be a bad experience. I assured him that we had done this sort of thing before and it turned both of us on. I suggested that he come over for dinner one night and hang out. If we were all getting along then we could go from there. He agreed and we made plans for him to stop over the following Saturday night for a cook out. I went home and told Amy that I had found a great guy for her and he was coming to dinner on Saturday. She asked me about him and I showed her some photos I had taken as he was working out. She said he was hot and was looking forward to Saturday.

Saturday arrived and Amy seemed almost giddy during the day. She put together a nice meal and as the time for him to arrive got closer she said she was going to go take a bath and get ready for him to arrive. I got the grill set up so I could grill the steaks while she took her bath. After her bath Amy called me back to the bedroom and asked what I thought she should wear. I went to her lingerie chest and pulled out a lacy black garter belt, matching push up bra, black stockings and a black lacy g-string. She laughed and said that I obviously wanted her to go all out! I told her that she looked so sexy in that type of lingerie that James won't know what hit him when he gets a look at her. She did her hair and make up and got dressed. She put on a nice red silk dress and high heels and the black lingerie. James showed up promptly at 7 PM and I invited him in. I introduced him to Amy and he commented on how gorgeous she looked. That made her smile. I fixed him a drink and told him to sit and talk to Amy while I put the steaks on the grill. I thought it would be nice if the two of them had a chance to talk and hopefully Amy would feel comfortable with him. Upon my return the two of them were talking and really getting to know one another. We sat down at our dining room table and started to have dinner.

We mostly made small talk but at one point I asked James if he had ever been with another man's wife sexually. He said no that this would be his first time. I told him about our trip to California and how we had met a guy in the hotel bar and ultimately invited him back to our room. I explained that Amy had a fantasy about an older man and we had a good time with him. I also explained that my fantasy was to watch Amy have sex with a well hung black man. He said that Amy was beautiful and he would very much like to help make that fantasy come true if Amy was willing. Amy looked at him and said that he seemed to be a nice guy and she wasn't opposed to the idea if he would be discreet and not tell anyone of our adventures. He agreed and she seemed comfortable with that. We had finished dinner by this time and I suggested we move to the living room. Amy sat on the sofa and James sat next to her. I asked him how he liked her outfit and he said she looked great. I looked at Amy and I said why don't you give James a little show so he can see what you are wearing underneath that dress. She smiled and she slowly parted her legs. He dress opened up and her stocking tops and garters were exposed. It was obvious that James liked the view. Amy opened her legs further exposing her pussy which was covered by the thin fabric of her lacy black g-string. You could clearly see her pussy through the thin fabric. She looked hot. James inched closer to her and started to kiss her. Amy responded and kissed him back. James then started to rub her knee and then he began to slide his hand up her thigh. It was so hot watching him rub her pussy thought the thin fabric of her panty. He rubbed her pussy for awhile and then slid his fingers under the crotch of her g-string and started to rub her clit. He then slid his finger into her pussy and I heard Amy let out an audible moan as he started to finger fuck her. James has big hands and I could tell she was really enjoying how he was touching her. Amy actually came while he fingered her. She was ready!

I suggested we go back to the master bedroom. We have a nice king size bed and as we walked into the bedroom James grabbed Amy and started to kiss her passionately. It was hot watching my wife respond to another man. They kissed for a while and James slipped her dress off. It dropped to the floor and Amy stepped out of it. He got behind Amy and started to caress her breasts through the fabric of her lacy bra. He slipped the bra cups up exposing her beautiful breasts. I was now sitting in a chair watching him fondle my wife. Amy looked at me and asked if I was sure that I wanted to go through with it. I smiled and said yes I'm damn sure. However I said I'd like to participate. James asked me what I meant and I got up and said that I'd like to get her ready for you. I think led Amy to the bed and took her bra and g-string off. I laid her back on the bed and started to go down on her. She loves having her pussy licked and eaten and it didn't take long for me to make her cum. Once she cums Amy is pretty much down for anything. After her orgasm subsided I looked at James and told him that my wife was ready for him. Amy looked so hot laying back on our marital bed, her legs spread and her pussy plump and wet. James came over to the bed and laid down next to Amy. He told her to suck his cock and she started to lick and suck him. His cock so big from her attention. Amy worked her hand up and down his cock getting it wetter and wetter as she sucked him. She is an expert cock sucker and she was really working his cock over. At one point he said he couldn't take much more of that and pushed Amy down on her stomach and grabbed a pillow. He put it under her pussy which placed her ass up in the air. He took his place between her legs and slid his cock into her in one stroke. She moaned when he entered her. He was at least ten inches erect and her pussy took all of him. He then started to fuck my bride really hard. James doggy fucked Amy for a good 20 minutes or so. After that he laid on his back and told her to mount his cock. She got on top of him and took his cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. She said down on him and he was literally balls deep in my wife. She started to fuck him. She looked so sexy sliding her pussy all the way up his cock so that it almost came out and then at precisely the right second slammed her pussy back down onto his cock. He looked at me and kind of grinned and when he did that he spread Amy's ass cheeks really wide so that I could get a good view of her pussy being stretched out. I never heard her make so much noise fucking as she did with him. After awhile I could tell that Amy was about ready to cum. James could feel it too and he picked up the pace. He told her that he was going to fill her pussy with cum at the same time she was cumming and that turned her on. As she started to climax James started to fill her pussy with his cum. It was so hot watching my wife cream all over James huge cock that I actually came in my pants AND I never touched myself. Simply watching her get so much pleasure from him was enough to make me have a huge orgasm. That was the first of three sexual encounters with James that night. After he left I asked her how she enjoyed herself and she simply said that he needs to come back on a regular basis. That was VERY encouraging!!

James had been here on Saturday and Amy and I were in bed on Sunday night. We have a routine of having sex on Sundays and we were laying in bed touching each other and I brought up the subject of James visit the night before. I asked Amy if she would share her feelings about having sex with James and she said that she really enjoyed it. I asked her what she liked about the experience and she said that James was very well hung and she enjoyed how deep he fucked her. She also said she liked the fact that he was a heavy cummer. She enjoys it when you cum inside her and she said that her pussy was still leaking some this morning. That really turned me on to know that his semen was inside of her this morning. She said she also enjoyed how dominant he was with her and how she simply submitted to his sexual prowess. I told her that I had called him this morning and he said he really had a good time and I asked him if he'd like to come back and fuck Amy again and he said he'd love to. I told him that I thought she had really had a good time and would be up for another session and would let him know. She laughed when I told her about the call and said you're really getting into this aren't you? I told her that I loved watching her give her pussy to another man. I loved watching her being pleasured by him and being a dirty little slut in the privacy of our bedroom. She said that we ought to invite James back next weekend and I told her that I'd call him this week and see if he has plans. I told her that if she was willing that maybe he cold be come her regular boyfriend and she could fuck him as much as she wanted to as long as she let me watch them fuck. She said that sounded interesting and if I was into it she was down for it. I felt her pussy and she was soaking wet. I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her tight pussy and started to fuck my wife. I was so hard thinking about her sucking and fucking James that it didn't take me long to cum inside her. I laid there for a minute while my orgasm slowed and stopped. Amy drained my cock with her pussy. After I rolled off of her I laid down beside her and started to touch her breasts and make her nipples hard. She looked at me and asked me if I'd go down on her. She said she wanted me to taste our juices so I laid between her legs and began to lick and caress her pussy with my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of my semen and she was wet and gooey. I licked her until she had a huge orgasm and she said she felt so good and was so happy at that moment. She said that was probably the most intimate thing we had ever done and somehow I felt that this probably wouldn't be the last time I went down on her when her pussy was full.

Later that week I asked Amy if she'd like to invite James back this weekend and she said that sounded like fun. She looked at me and said that she loved me for not being jealous and how much she really enjoyed putting on a show for me because she knew it turned me on so much. I told her that I was never more in love with her than I am now and I really appreciated her being open to fulfilling my fantasies of watching her fuck other men. She said it turned her on to look over at me while James was fucking her and seeing how turned on I was. I told her I'd give James a call and see if he had anything going on this weekend. She smiled and said she was hoping he was available. I called James the next day and James answered the phone. I asked him how enjoyed the other night and he said he had a really good time. I also asked him what he thought of Amy and if he enjoyed fucking her. He said it was a little awkward at first because he wasn't sure how I was going to react. He was afraid I might get jealous and it could end up awkward but he said he relaxed when he saw that I was cool with everything. He mentioned that Amy was absolutely gorgeous and how much sexual pleasure she had given him. He also said he'd love to come back and hang out again. He was available on Saturday too. When I got home from work that day I told Amy that we had plans for Saturday night. She asked if James was coming over and I told her that he said he'd love to hang out again. She smiled and said that she was going to go shopping and buy a new outfit for Saturday night. I told her that I thought that was a great idea.

Saturday morning rolled around and Amy said she was heading to the mall to buy some lingerie for James. She left and I got so turned on thinking about her shopping for sexy lingerie and what she must be thinking about as she's picking out something sexy to wear for her lover. When she returned I asked her where she went and she said she went to Frederick's of Hollywood! She asked me if I'd like to have her model the lingerie she purchased. Of course I said yes. She went into the bathroom to change and I sat in a chair in our bedroom waiting for her to return. She was in the bathroom for a while and when she came into the bedroom she was wearing a white lace garter belt, with light blue satin trim. She had on white stockings. She was also wearing a matching white g-string and a 1/4 cup bra that was also white lace with light blue satin trim. She had on a new pair of what I'd call bedroom high heels. DAMN she looked sexy! Her tits looked so good in that bra. It held them up and most of her breasts were exposed. Her nipples were so hard. She modeled for me and turned around so that I could see her sexy ass. She asked me if I thought that James would like this lingerie and I told her that if he didn't something was wrong with him. I smiled and said that she really seemed to be enjoying her newfound sexuality. She said that she was really enjoying letting her inner dirty girl out and she REALLY appreciated me letting her be a bad girl.

I got up out of my chair and approached her and started kissing her. She kissed me back passionately. I was playing with her exposed breasts and started to lick her nippled. They were so hard and she began to moan as I kissed her tits. I slid my hand inside her g-string and her pussy was soaked. I laid her back on the bed and slipped her g-string off. I started to lick and caress her pussy. She loves to have her pussy licked and I was licking her clit which she just loves. I made her cum and she looked at me and told me to lay on my back because it was my turn. Amy started to lick my cock. Her lips and tongue always feel so good when she's going down on me. I was very hard and she even mentioned how hard I was. I told her I was thinking about her fucking James and his huge cock. She said well you're pretty big too. I said but not nearly as big as James. She laughed and said well that is true. I was really hard and she got up and climbed on top of me and grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. She started to fuck me. I love to watch her take my cock. She will slide right up to the point where it almost comes out of her pussy and then slam her cunt down hard on me. She fucked me like that for about ten minutes. She got off me and got on her hands and knees and put her ass in the air and told me to fuck her from behind. I slid my cock into her and started to fuck her doggy. I seem to be able to get pretty deep in her fucking this way and she really seems to enjoy it. I fucked her for a while like that and then she said she wanted me to get on top of her. She laid on her back and I climbed on top of her in the missionary position. We were kissing passionately as I slammed my cock into her eager pussy. She started to tell me how much she was looking forward to fucking James on Saturday and that was really getting me turned on. My sweet wife was telling me how good his cock feels and how deep he goes. She said nobody had gone that deep and it felt so amazing. The whole time she's telling me about how much she likes fucking him I'm so turned on I can't stand it. I pop my load into her while I'm grabbing her ass cheeks and literally slamming my cock into her. After Amy drains the last drop of cum from me I collapse on top of her. She feels so good and my cock eventually goes soft still in her pussy. She whispers in my ear that she has a fantasy that she'd like me to fulfill. I asked her what it was and she said that she wants me to go down on her AFTER James cums in her. She thinks it will be very sexy for me to do that. She wants me to taste both of their juices and get her pussy ready for Round 2! I told her that I thought I could handle that chore. She also mentioned another fantasy that she had been thinking about. She said that she had been thinking about being with more than one man. I asked her if she was talking about a threesome and she said yes and possible a moresome! I was somewhat surprised by that but I asked her what she had in mind. She said that for a long time she had secretly fantasized about serving multiple men. I asked her how many guys she was talking about and she said she was open to something like 3 - 6! She said the thought of being submissive to that many guys turned her on. She said she wanted them to take turns with her and use her all night. She kind of giggled but said she'd love to fuck each of them multiple times and take multiple loads of cum. She looked at me and said that she really wanted to be a bad girl at least once in her life. I laughed and told her that I'd love to see that. It looks like I've got a new project to work on!

I am now 28 mwf with a nice body. Blonde top and bottom with 36Cs. My BF would have my cherry on my wedding night. I dated several men in college.43 average guys with 4-6 inches, 3 football players with fat 5-7 inches and my bf with 8 and a half. I would touch and hold their dicks and jack them off . Only licking their cocks. all begging me to suck and fuck. I would bite the head gently and lick around the crown. Word got around that I was a virgin and holding out.. I would tell my bf what I did with other men and he would be turned on and want more details and how it torn his heart out when I was dating , kissing another man. I would let bf rub his cock over my panties and between my pussy lips when we were in bed. I would remain a virgin to our wedding night.His hard 8 and half inches between my pussy lips felt soooo good. he hated me for touching other cocks, 4 were small and the football players wer thick. . Night of our wedding he rolled off me afater fucking me for 45 minutes and told me he wanted to share me with other after 60 days, He did on day 61 with a guy with 11 inches. I have been fucking strangers 3 and 4 times a week now in our bed .I have had numerous gang bangs every 2-3 months with 30-55 men lasting 8-12 hours.188956

Last edited:
I am now 28 mwf with a nice body. Blonde top and bottom with 36Cs. My BF would have my cherry on my wedding night. I dated several men in college.43 average guys with 4-6 inches, 3 football players with fat 5-7 inches and my bf with 8 and a half. I would touch and hold their dicks and jack them off . Only licking their cocks. all begging me to suck and fuck. I would bite the head gently and lick around the crown. Word got around that I was a virgin and holding out.. I would tell my bf what I did with other men and he would be turned on and want more details and how it torn his heart out when I was dating , kissing another man. I would let bf rub his cock over my panties and between my pussy lips when we were in bed. I would remain a virgin to our wedding night.His hard 8 and half inches between my pussy lips felt soooo good. he hated me for touching other cocks, 4 were small and the football players wer thick. . Night of our wedding he rolled off me afater fucking me for 45 minutes and told me he wanted to share me with other after 60 days, He did on day 61 with a guy with 11 inches. I have been fucking strangers 3 and 4 times a week now in our bed .I have had numerous gang bangs every 2-3 months with 30-55 men lasting 8-12 hours.View attachment 188956
That story is really hot. I love your bustier and stockings! You are gorgeous.

A couple of days after Amy told me about her fantasies I called James and I explained to him what Amy had told me about having a gang bang. He seemed a little surprised by that but I asked him if he knew any friends that we might be able to get to help out. He said he had a couple of buddies that might be willing to assist. I asked if they were black and he said that they were. I also asked if he knew if they were well hung and he wasn't really sure but he felt comfortable that they would be OK. I told him that my plan was to surprise Amy for her birthday. I also said that I was planning on getting a nice suite at an upscale hotel to hold Amy's birthday party at. I would get the room and and an extra key and meet up with him giving him one of the spare room keys. His job would be to go to the room and make sure his friends were there before we arrived. When we came in they should shout SURPRISE and the party would get started. I told him that I'd have plenty of drinks available. I also planned to get a birthday cake, candles and some gifts for Amy to open. We could sit around for a while and have a few drinks, eat some birthday cake after we sing Happy Birthday to Amy and watch her open her gifts. He said that sounded like fun. So a plan was hatched!

I told Amy that I wanted to take her out to dinner to celebrate her birthday. She said that sounded like fun and said she would like to go to a high end steakhouse in town for dinner. I also told her that we could go to a club afterwards for some drinks and dancing. She seemed pretty happy with that idea. When the day arrived she had made an appointment for a massage and to have her hair done. While she went and took care of those activities I went to a local upscale hotel and got the key to a suite that I had arranged for the night. I also went shopping and picked up some beer, various bottles of liquor and mixers and Amy's favorite wine coolers. I took those to the suite and stocked the refrigerator. I then went shopping for Amy, I purchased some nice lingerie for her. I bought her a red bustier, matching red lacy g-string and stockings.I also bought a large black dildo and put them into nice gift bags. I sat them on the table along with a birthday cake and candles that I bought from the local bakery. The stage was set for a night of sexy fun. I called James and told him I'd bring the room key to him and we arranged to meet. He said that his friends were pretty excited and he wanted to know what I wanted to happen. I told him that I basically want the three of you to service Amy multiple times tonight. He asked about the use of condoms and I said that I wanted them to fuck her bareback. He smiled and said that sounded real good to him. I told him that my plan was to take her to dinner at 7:30 PM and he should plan to be in the room with his boys around 8:30 PM. They could help themselves to the drinks and snacks and chill out waiting on our arrival. I also suggested that they should all be naked when she walks into the room! He said that this was going to be a crazy night.

Amy dressed for dinner and did her hair and makeup. She looked spectacular. She had on a classic little black dress and a pair of black pumps. I could tell she lotion her legs because they were glistening. I told her it was going to be a romantic dinner and I was REALLY looking forward to "dessert" after dinner. She smiled and said that she was too. We had a nice dinner and great conversation and I told her I had a birthday surprise for her. She was excited and tried to get me to tell her what the surprise was. Of course I told her it wouldn't be a surprise if I told her. We left the restaurant and I started to pretend to drive home. The hotel was on our route home and she was surprised when I pulled into the hotel instead of driving by it towards home. She asked me why were had pulled in and I told her that I had reserved a really nice suite for the night and thought it would be fun to stay overnight in a hotel. She said that sounded like an adventure! Little did she know.

We went up to our room and she suggested that we stop and buy some drinks. I told her that I had already stocked the refrigerator and I had a few surprise gifts for her too. She said that this was very thoughtful and couldn't wait to see what all the surprises were. I handed her the card key and she unlocked the door. As she opened the door, James and his two friends were sitting on the sofa and chair in the living room area of the suite and they stood up and yelled surprise! They were buck naked. The look on Amy's face was priceless. She literally said "Oh my god!" They all came over and gave Amy a hug and wished her a Happy Birthday. James explained that they were friends of his and that I had shared a certain fantasy that she had and they had all agreed to help make her birthday wish come true. I have to say that James did a great job picking the guys to attend. His friend Al was a former college linebacker. He was about 6'4" and 245 lbs of solid muscle. He also had a huge cock. It was at least ten inches, maybe eleven, and was THICK!. He literally looked like he had a horse cock. Amy couldn't keep from staring at his penis. His other friend Ty was about 6'0" and 180 lbs and was much leaner than Al. But he was also pretty well hung. I'd say he was packing about 9 inches. Both of those guys gave my wife a hug and pulled her to them. Al even reached around Amy and cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and pulled her to him. I could tell she could feel the size of his cock pressing against her. We all sat down and I told Amy that we had some presents for her to open and we had a birthday cake. We decided to sing Happy Birthday to her and cut the cake. We all had a piece of cake and the guys told her to open up her presents. I had her open up the lingerie first. She pulled each piece out and said how much she liked the outfit and how she didn't have any red lingerie. She looked at me and told me that I was crazy. I said no I'm just attentive and listened when you shared your fantasy with me. I figured what a perfect birthday gift it would be if I could pull it off and with the help of James were were able to do so. I then handed her the second gift bag and she looked inside and pulled out the 12 inch black dildo I bought for her. She laughed and said I'd don't know about all that! After we finished the cake she looked at me and asked me if I was sure about this. I told her that I wanted to help fulfill her fantasy. I suggested she go to the bedroom and put her new lingerie on and come back and model it for us. She grabbed the bag, giggled, and walked off the the bedroom to put it on.

Amy returned and she looked downright sexy in that red lingerie. She had her black pumps on and she walked in the room and did a twirl and asked all the guys how she looked. They all gave her a thumbs up. I suggested she sit on the sofa between Al and Ty and she slid in between them. By now their cocks were hard as a rock just looking at Amy's body in that red lingerie. They started to kiss her and feel her up. Amy started to stroke both of their cocks and make them hard. James walked over and got the dildo and brought it back to the sofa. I settled into an armchair to watch the show. Amy started to suck Al and Ty. She would alternate between them licking and jacking their huge cocks. James started to go down on Amy. He was licking her pussy and all the way down her ass crack. She was getting very turned on. Once he got her really wet he took the dildo and put it in her mouth and told her to get it really wet. She started sucking it and getting it wet with her saliva. Once it had been lubricated James took the dildo and placed the head of it into her pussy. She responded with a loud moan as he inserted that huge cock inside my wife. He had pulled the lacy crotch of her g-string to one side and was starting to slowly fuck her with that huge cock. I have to admit that she looked so hot with that big cock plunging into her pussy. She had Al and Ty rock hard and I suggested we all go back to the bedroom. There was a king size bed in the bedroom and I had pulled the sheets down. I noticed as we walked back to the bedroom that Amy's pussy was gaping open. That dildo had really stretched her out. Ty laid back on the bed and Amy kneeled between his legs to continue is blow job. She was on all fours and Al got behind her and started to slide his cock into her. He fucked her doggy for about 20 minutes until he shot his load inside her. Amy then crawled on top of Ty and slid her wet pussy down onto his cock. It didn't take Ty long to explode inside Amy's pussy! She got off of Ty and laid back on the bed and looked at James and told him it was his turn. He climbed on top of Amy and fucked her for awhile missionary style and came in her pussy as well. I couldn't believe that my sweet and innocent bride had just taken three load of cum from black men! WOW! So fucking hot.

Those guys all laid next to her on the bed and Amy was laying back relaxing. Her pussy was swollen and puffy. She looked at me and I knew what she wanted. I got between her legs and began to eat her pussy. I was kind of freaking out because it was full of cum but she really got turned on when I did that. I could taste their semen and her juices and she came pretty quickly. After her orgasm subsided she looked at me and whispered that she loved me and that this was the best birthday present EVER! Those guys ended up fucking her multiple times that night. They finally finished using her around 5:30 AM! They left and Amy and I fell asleep in each other's arms. It was an incredible night and I hope we can do that again!

After Amy's gang bang nothing happened with other men for a couple of months. However, whenever Amy and I had sex I really enjoyed talking to her about how hot that night was. She seemed to get really tuned on when we talked about how she was a total slut to three men that night. I told her that I really missed watching her fuck other guys and suggested that we try to meet a new guy. Amy said she had a fantasy of having sex with a younger guy. She would really like to find a very inexperienced guy and teach him some things about sex. I thought that sounded hot so I told her that I'd see if I could find someone. I placed an ad on Craigslist requesting a young, college age male, 18-19 years old. I received several replies. One guy that responded was pretty handsome and had a nice fat cock. It wasn't all that long but really thick and I thought Amy would enjoy that. I made arrangements to meet him so we could talk. I told him that if things went well we'd arrange for a meet and greet. We met and hit it off. He seemed like a respectful young guy and told me that he'd only had one girlfriend so far and they had sex twice. So he was very inexperienced which was key to Amy's fantasy. I invited him to stop by the house the following Saturday and I told him we'd have dinner and then if Amy liked him he could fuck my wife. His name was Will.

On Saturday will showed up promptly and I told him to have a seat in the living room while I let Amy know that he was here. I went back to our bedroom and Amy was in the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door and Amy was dressed in a little schoolgirl uniform. She had on the short plaid skirt, a white blouse that was unbuttoned for 3 or 4 buttons. She also had on knee socks and she looked so sexy. I asked her what she had on underneath the skirt and she lifted it and showed me her see through panties. I thought she looked fantastic. She looked very young herself! I went back to the living room and told Will that Amy would be right out. She came into the room and Will had an immediate hard on. Amy asked him if he liked her outfit and he said he loved it. That was obvious because his cock was pressing against his pants to form a tent. Amy walked over and sat down beside him on the sofa and they talked for a few minutes. She asked him if he'd ever had sex and he said that he and his girlfriend had done it twice. She smiled at me and then she asked him if he'd like to have sex with her? He said he would and then she asked him if it would be OK if I watched. She said that her husband really enjoyed watching her fuck other guys. He said it was kind of weird but if that was part of the deal then it would be alright if I watched. She then asked him when he had sex last and he said it had been a couple of months ago. I could tell she liked that response.

Amy went over to where he was sitting on the sofa and kneeled between his legs. She started to rub his cock through his pants and she asked him if he was horny. He smiled kind of awkwardly and told her that he was VERY horny. Amy undid his belt and then unzipped him and unsnapped his jeans and pulled his cock out. She started to stroke him and he let out a low moan and told her how good that felt. She looked at him and asked him if it would be OK if she put his cock in her mouth. He could hardly get the answer out of his mouth fast enough. Amy started to lick and stroke his cock and she then placed her mouth on his penis and began to deep throat him. Will shuddered and then released a huge load of cum in Amy's mouth. She kept sucking him as he emptied his balls into her mouth. Amy never let up and swallowed his whole load of semen. Will apologized for summing so fast and Amy told him that it was OK. Since he hadn't had sex in awhile she knew that he would cum quickly. She looked at me and asked me if I enjoyed the show. I assured her that I did and she walked over and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. I could still taste Will's salty semen in her mouth. After she kissed me she went back to the soft and lifted up her skirt and asked Will if liked her see through panties. Will said he loved them and she asked him to touch her. So Will began to feel up my wife. It was very erotic to watch him put his hand inside her panties. I could see him rubbing her clit and fingering her naked pussy. She took her top off and pulled Will's mouth to her breasts and he started to lick and kiss them. That always turns her on and I could hear her pussy getting sloppy wet from all of Will's touching and fingering. It didn't take Will very long to get hard again.

After Will got another erection Amy decided that she wanted to mount his cock while he sat on our sofa. I watched her turn her ass to him and reach around and grab his cock. She then slowly guided his cock to her wet pussy. Slowly she impaled herself on his fat rod and the entire time she started into my eyes. I watched intently has she started to fuck Will. She was staring at me as she rode up and down on his dick. She never looked sexier than she did right then. She was talking to me and telling me how thick Will's cock was and how good it made her feel. She rode him for about 20 minutes and then got off and led him to the bedroom. Once in our bed, she laid on her back and she told Will to get on top of her and fuck her. He was only too happy to satisfy her request. I watched him grab my wife's with both hands and start to pound his bare cock into her. Her pussy was stretching to accommodate his penis. Will really started to pound her hard and I could tell that his second orgasm was coming quickly. He continued to grab her ass cheeks in his hands and slam her with his cock. They were making that erotic slapping sound as he pounded her. She told him she wanted him to cum inside her and he kissed Amy passionately. He told her how tight her pussy was and how turned on he was. Then he started to moan loudly and you could see his ass cheeks flexing as he dumped his load into her. It seemed like his spasms lasted quite a while. After he finished he laid on top of Amy for a while and kissed her passionately. When his cock finally got soft he slipped out of her and laid next to her on the bed. I could not believe the size of the wet spot on the sheets. OMG it was huge. Amy laid there and stroked his cock while he relaxed. Will said he'd never felt that good in all his life and loved the feeling of Amy stroking him after he had just came. I could tell Amy enjoyed it too. She laid there with her legs parted and his cum oozing out of her for a while knowing full well that I was completely turned on by the site of her freshly creamed pussy. Will ended up fucking her two more times that night. Being a young guy he recovered pretty quickly and Amy sure did enjoy fucking him that night. I couldn't wait until our next experience!

I haven't posted on this thread for awhile. But over the past couple of years Amy has a regular black lover. He is very well hung and really knows how to please my wife. He comes over almost every Saturday night to fuck her. Sometimes he will stop by during the week but since we all work we've found that Saturday tends to be the best play dates. Some times I watch. Other times I let them be alone. That can be very erotic because I can hear them fucking and it leaves it up to my imagination. Amy looks forward to Saturday nights and she has really come into her own as far as her sexuality is concerned. It's been a fun ride.

One of my favorite things to do is to "reclaim" my wife after she's had a night of fucking by her lover. I encourage her to let him cum inside her pussy at least once when he's over for the evening. After he leaves I love to slide my cock into her well used pussy and fuck her. Knowing that her pussy is full of his cum is a huge turnoff for me. I love to pump her full of another load of cum to finish her off for the night. She sleeps like a baby after getting fucked so good!

One of my favorite things to do is to "reclaim" my wife after she's had a night of fucking by her lover. I encourage her to let him cum inside her pussy at least once when he's over for the evening. After he leaves I love to slide my cock into her well used pussy and fuck her. Knowing that her pussy is full of his cum is a huge turnoff for me. I love to pump her full of another load of cum to finish her off for the night. She sleeps like a baby after getting fucked so good!
Very few things in life as erotic as the slippery feel of sloppy seconds…

I am now 28 mwf with a nice body. Blonde top and bottom with 36Cs. My BF would have my cherry on my wedding night. I dated several men in college.43 average guys with 4-6 inches, 3 football players with fat 5-7 inches and my bf with 8 and a half. I would touch and hold their dicks and jack them off . Only licking their cocks. all begging me to suck and fuck. I would bite the head gently and lick around the crown. Word got around that I was a virgin and holding out.. I would tell my bf what I did with other men and he would be turned on and want more details and how it torn his heart out when I was dating , kissing another man. I would let bf rub his cock over my panties and between my pussy lips when we were in bed. I would remain a virgin to our wedding night.His hard 8 and half inches between my pussy lips felt soooo good. he hated me for touching other cocks, 4 were small and the football players wer thick. . Night of our wedding he rolled off me afater fucking me for 45 minutes and told me he wanted to share me with other after 60 days, He did on day 61 with a guy with 11 inches. I have been fucking strangers 3 and 4 times a week now in our bed .I have had numerous gang bangs every 2-3 months with 30-55 men lasting 8-12 hours.View attachment 188956
You look so sexy in your white bustier, stockings and g-string. I love that look! There is nothing sexier.

You look so sexy in your white bustier, stockings and g-string. I love that look! There is nothing sexier.
I agree that is a very sexy look. I don’t know if I can definitively say nothing though. Few things get me off quicker than picturing my 20 year old wife meeting one of my squadron mates at our back door wearing nothing but jewelry, a waist length t-shirt, and pink high top Keds with frilly white socks. Nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: hubwithhotwife
I haven't posted in awhile. Amy's regular bull took a job in another city and we kind of stopped our adventures. We still had good sex and we continued to talk about our adventures and how much we had both enjoyed them. I asked Amy if she'd like me to try to find another guy for her and she agreed that it would be fun to start up again if I could find the right guy. She has always had a fantasy about older men so I thought I might try to find a more mature guy for her to enjoy. I placed several ads on various sites and traded messages with some folks and finally settled on a guy named Jim. He was a 55 year old black, professional guy. He was very respectful and indicated that he was married but his sex life wasn't very satisfying. His wife wasn't into sex any more and he had been doing without. We traded some pics and I was impressed. He was in good shape and he was very well hung with a large ball sack which I thought Amy would enjoy. He was also uncircumcised and I knew that would intrigue her. I showed Amy his pics and told her all about him and she said she was interested in meeting him. I set up a meeting at a nice restaurant.

One the day of the meeting we got a nice suite at an upscale hotel. We packed some clothes and decided to check in a little early and get ready in the hotel suite. We had some drinks and I took a shower. Amy decided to take a long bath and she had brought some bubble bath. She filled the tub with hot water and there were tons of bubbles. It was very erotic washing Amy take a long bath and very sexy watching her shave her legs and pussy. She was definitely getting ready for a good time. She fixed her hair and makeup and she was really looking good. Normally she likes to wear sexy lingerie when we meet a guy but tonight she really switched it up. She had purchased this extremely short club dress which was a bright blue color. I watched her as she pulled the dress of the hanger. She was completely nude and she slid into that dress and put on some expensive pumps she had purchased. They were the ones with the red soles! She looked extremely sexy in that dress. You could definitely tell that she was naked underneath that dress as it was very form fitting and her nippled were protruding. I had the AC on in the room on purpose and it was having the desired impact on her. We left to meet Jim and she really got a lot of looks from the men in the hotel lobby on our way out the door.

We arrived at the restaurant and Jim had text me letting me know that he was already inside. He had asked for a booth towards the back of the restaurant where it would be a little more quiet. We walked in to meet him and he stood up as we approached. I suggested that Amy sit next to him on his side of the booth. He complimented her on her appearance and said he really liked her dress. She smiled and started to slide into the booth. As she did the dress slide up her thighs and Jim got a quick glance at her gorgeous legs pretty much all the way up to her pussy. He slid in next to her and we ordered a round of drinks.

Amy and I had this little agreement that if Jim started to caress her legs under the table she'd extend a leg and rub it on my calf muscle. We had a couple of drinks and ordered our food. The conversation eventually turned to sex and Jim explained that this was the first time he was cheating on his wife. He said that she had just lost interest in sex about a year ago but he really missed the touch of a woman. We told him that we really enjoyed having Amy be with other men and had been doing this for awhile. We told him that her regular bull had moved out of town and we were looking for someone for her to enjoy on a regular basis. I explained that if things worked out tonight that we would love to have him join us in our home. Amy really feels comfortable fucking in her own bed and I find it to be a turn on watching her fuck another guy in our marital bed. About that time Amy was rubbing my leg with her foot and I knew that Jim was stroking her thighs under the table. The server brought our food and we enjoyed a nice dinner. All the while I could tell that Jim was finger fucking my wife under the table. In face, at one point she shuddered and I knew that she had just enjoyed her first orgasm of the night!

During dinner I told Jim that we were staying at a hotel not far from the restaurant. I looked at Jim and told him that it was Amy's decision if she wanted him to join us. She said that she was interested in having him come back to our room. We all left together. We got back to the hotel which was a high rise located downtown and our room was on the 14th floor. I had some champagne chilling in the room and had asked room service to have some strawberries and chocolate waiting for us when we returned. The room had a nice nice feature in that it had a balcony with a couple of chairs out there so you could sit outside. We decided to have our champagne on the balcony. It was a nice summer evening and warm so we sat outside drinking our champagne and talking. I asked Jim if he'd had a chance to touch my wife's pussy during dinner. He said that he did and he really loved the experience. I asked him if she got wet for him and he said she was soaked. I looked at Amy and said "Why don't you show Jim your sexy pussy baby?" She immediately spread her legs. Her pussy looked great and I could tell she was wet and ready. Jim smiled as she gave him a little show. I told Jim that her pussy was not only wet but it was good and tight too. To my surprise Amy stood up and slipped her dress off right there on the balcony. She was standing there wearing nothing but those expensive shoes! She smiled and walked over to Jim and dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. She then pulled his cock out. It measured a good 8-1/2 inches soft. But Amy is an expert cock sucker and she started to work on his cock with her mouth. Jim got hard really quickly. Amy licked and sucked him for about 15 minutes until he couldn't stand it any longer and started to shoot his load. Amy kept him in her mouth and drained his cock. She swallowed every drop and Jim had a VERY satisfied look on his face. He apologized for cumming so fast but Amy said that she thought it was great because he'd be able to keep it up for a long time when they fucked.

I walked into the room and sat down in one of the chairs in the living room area. Amy led Jim into the room and he came up behind her. They were both facing me and Jim started to kiss her neck and ears. This is a huge turn on for Amy. She loves that. He started to fondle her breasts and working on her nipples. Amy was getting really turned on. He kept one hand on her tits and the other hand snaked it's way down her belly and he started to stroke my wife pussy. He ran his fingers up and down her slit and she was getting really wet. He then inserted one finger and fucked her with it. Then two and ultimately three fingers fucking my wife. Amy shuddered with a hard orgasm. After her orgasm subsided she led Jim to the bed and stripped the rest of his clothes off. She laid him back on the bed and started to suck his cock again. He got a raging hardon. She had laid him on the bed sideways and was kneeling on the floor licking and sucking his cock. I had a perfect view from my chair. When Amy got him really hard she climbed on top of him. Her ass was in plain view. I watched my wife grab his cock and straddle it. She slowly guided his 10 inches into her. Then she slowly impaled herself onto his cock until he was balls deep. She fucked him like that for about 20 minutes. It was so sexy to watch her slide up and down on his bare cock. She had creamed his cock and it was white with her juices. She almost had Jim to the point of no return when all of the sudden he pushed her off of him and he stood up and grabbed Amy and pushed her down on the bed. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. He then took his huge cock and rubbed it all over her pussy teasing her. She was going crazy. Then he just slid his cock into my wife and started pumping her pussy really hard. Jim fucked her for about five more minutes until he couldn't stand it any more and he started to moan and pump my wife even harder. Any was moaning and told him to cum inside her. He looked over at me as if to get my approval and I just smiled and told him to give her what she wants. He came and just kept pumping. Amy was squeezing his cock with her pussy draining him. He collapsed on top of Amy with his cock still inside her while she drained the rest of his cum out of him. They ended up laying back on the bed and honestly my wife was glowing. Jim fucked her two more times that night and when the night was winding up Amy kissed him passionately and thanked him for a great time. She then asked him if he'd like to come to our home the following weekend. He smiled and said he'd love to. He then thanked me for letting me fuck Amy and said he couldn't wait to see her again. Trust us. We can't wait for the weekend to get here!