Easier than I though it would be

When I was dating my future wife Jenny I convinced her to try sex in public places where we could get caught, She was reluctant at first but finally agreed, we had sex in a public lake surrounded by people, she was scared but did it. Afterwards she was telling me how exciting it was and so we did it again, this time on a sand dune hid by a low ridge just off a main walking trail, several people walked passed us unaware of what we were doing, she got a rush from the possibility of getting caught or having someone watch us. One day I asked her if she thought about fucking other men. She admitted that she did but that most if not all women do this. I enquired further and found out she has fantasized about fucking my roommate Mike. I asked her what was it about Mike that turned her on, she said well, he's cute, great body, fun to be around, and he has a massive bulge in his pants. I asked her if she had a thing for big cocks, to which she replied that she loved the feeling of a big cock in her pussy. She then told me about several past boyfriends that were really well hung. Turns out she was a bit of a size queen. I asked her what she was doing with me as I was just average, she said that even though I wasn't really big, she fell in love with me and resign herself to enjoying we she had. I ask her what she thought about me giving her permission to fuck other men staring with Mike. She got a look of disbelief on her face and asked why I would want such a thing. I explained how I got off more from her pleasure than the actual act of penetration, Watching her with another man would really turn me on!! She said she'd have to think about this. I didn't bring it up again but several weeks later she started asking questions like what if I got jealous, to which I assured her that wouldn't happen, she asked about rules and so I told her we both must agree on the man, I must be present to watch, no going out on her own, no regular guys as feelings could develop. So she though about it for several minutes then said she wanted to fuck Mike, she missed fucking big cocks and wasn't going to pass up a chance of doing it again. I admitted to her that I thought it would take some persuading. She said nope, she wanted big cock, the bigger the better. If I was willing to let her do this then she was doing it! So I set up a sports party night for Mike, Jenny and myself. I told Jenny to dress slutty without any underwear for the big occasion. The night came and when Jenny walked into the room I thought Mike's eyes were going to pop out of his head. She was stunning, nothing left to the imagination. I fixed several rounds of drinks and as time passed I noticed that Mike couldn't take his eyes off of Jenny. I asked Mike if he thought Jenny looked good, to which he replied she was hot, smoken hot!! Jenny was listening to our conversation with great enthusiasm and with horny anticipation she sat down across from Mike, and spread her legs exposing her shaved pussy. Mike saw her pussy and a bulge was starting to grow in his crotch. Soon Jenny announced that she was getting hot, so she stood up and took off her top exposing her fantastic tits. Mike just stared at Jen, Jen then walked right up to Mike and kissed him full on the lips while grabbing his erect cock, then she told Mike she wanted to fuck! Mike was so excited and engaged on what was happening that he forgot all about me. Jen slipped off her dress showing off her exceptional body, Mike gasped then Jen knelt down and pulled his cock out of his pants. It was indeed huge, at least 10" in length and thick as a beer can. Jen giggled and started to work his cock with her month. she did this for five or six minutes when Mike walked her over to the couch, sat her down, spread her legs and started working her clit and pussy. Jen responded with moans and gasps. Soon Mike moved himself into position and inserted his huge cock into Jen. She went wild, cussing and moaning, thrusting her hips to take him deeper. She came quick, only took several minutes, soon Mike was pumping hard and fast, pounding her pussy as hard and deep as he could, Jen came again and a minute later again, she came more than I could count. She was in ecstasy, enjoying the hell out of that big cock. It was amazing and so hot watching them fuck, especially Jen, the way she was moving, the sounds she was making, the expressions on her face! I came just watching them! They fucked for a good twenty minutes when Mike shouted that he was cuming. He exploded in her cunt and just layed on her resting for minute, when he climbed off Jen she just layed there with her legs spread showing her well fucked cunt with a big gaping hole where Mike's cock had been. A minute later cum started to trickle out of her pussy, soon it was a lot of cum!! Jen smiled and said that she was exceptionally well fucked and would be doing this again. Mike said just say when. Then he remembered me, and started to panic, but I told him to relax, I explained how Jenny wanted to fuck him and I wanted to watch. He looked at me kind of funny and said " for real???" I said it a thing we do. He said you really don't mind? I told him as long as Jens happy then I'm happy. I told him Jen wanted to fuck him again and he said SURE! but I told him that this was not going to be a regular thing. Only once in a while. Jen came over and kissed me and said thank you. I asked her if she was up for more big cock and she gave me her biggest smile and said absolutely! We were married soon after and on her wedding night i surprised her with a gang bang with three huge bbc's. We never looked back and enjoy the life style to this very day. I'm still amazed at how fast she agreed to fucking other men but she's a woman that knows what she wants. I picked a winner and a wonderful woman that's sexy beyond belief.

Last edited: