How would you fuck her? 2

You wrote..."Oh by the way, that post of yours about how i met Julia, in monaco was funny because we were there two months back. And I have the pics to prove it! Good day to you"

I would love to see those pics. But I reckon I wont.

What a load of shit. Those pics were obviously taken from another site. You really are a sad case. The only one you're fooling is yourself.
Please verify in the verification section of this site. It's time to put up or shut up.

This is getting a bit out of hand! Whilst I agree there are a lot of fake dickheads on this site that often post stolen pics I tend to think Denisch is actually posting his gf! Now we can't be certain as all the photos are from the same day/night but I think they're real!

Reactions: Denisch
Brigitte and myself would describe Denisch as ....

Delusional

adjective: delusional

1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Ok I see this as follow: I chatted with you on another site, you got a terrible crush on my girl, you got obsessed, jealous as hell. And now you have a terrible grudge on me. That’s the only rational explanation I have. And Brigitte should take notice

Denisch, (AKA Mr. Softcock) I think you're a fake and a fraud. I also believe you're a pathetic loser that has to invent "girlfriends" to impress others because you're emotionally inept and have trouble communicating with the opposite sex. You also may suffer from Erectile Dysfunction. You posted a pic of a young lady which is obviously stolen from another site and you're trying (without much success) to pass her off as your partner.

But please feel free to prove me wrong.

If she is your GF then it would be easy to photograph and post a few more pics of her.
Say, what about a pic of her standing in front of the television holding a CD.
The shot can be anonymous but it needs to clearly show that it is the same woman. Please don't post any more fake bullshit pics eg. like the ones from Monaco. That was just pathetic, I'll post them later so all can have a good laugh also.

Off ya go.
I'll bet we never see that pic.

Good luck Mr. Softcock.

You see, you ask me to prove she is my gf by posting a ridiculous picture of her standing in front of a tv with a cd case..in other words to verify ourselves. A handfull of members are verified on this site, you, and a few others, out of hundreds of members if not more. A lot if not all of your followers are not verified. Have you asked any of them to do so? I dont picture my gf in such pose. I want to photography her in poses that are sexy and who please the both of us.
I share those pictures because I want to share her sexy with others. If you have seen her elsewhere, is because I posted her there. Others on this site have not seen those pics. I dont owe you nothing. I dont care for the least of what you think. I thought it was fun to comment with you. Even more than my purpose on this site. To see how your one sided brain works was entertaining to me. Your quotes from books( probably offered to you by relatives, for your own good), only show your lack of intelligence. The few people who read thus post have only been the witnesses of your stupidity, I wont brag about it too much if I was you. Im around here for short, but I suspect this has become your life now(+ your job as General manager).
So goodbye to you, adios, au revoir, sayonara, aufvierdersen, and lots of luck with your future posts. This is your family now.

Denisch, (AKA Mr. Softcock) I think you're a fake and a fraud. I also believe you're a pathetic loser that has to invent "girlfriends" to impress others because you're emotionally inept and have trouble communicating with the opposite sex. You also may suffer from Erectile Dysfunction. You posted a pic of a young lady which is obviously stolen from another site and you're trying (without much success) to pass her off as your partner.

But please feel free to prove me wrong.

If she is your GF then it would be easy to photograph and post a few more pics of her.
Say, what about a pic of her standing in front of the television holding a CD.
The shot can be anonymous but it needs to clearly show that it is the same woman. Please don't post any more fake bullshit pics eg. like the ones from Monaco. That was just pathetic, I'll post them later so all can have a good laugh also.

Off ya go.
I'll bet we never see that pic.

Good luck Mr. Softcock.

I suppose he could've been a fake! He didn't even attempt to post a different photo up! All the same sort of ones which could easily be stolen off the web! So hard to tell these days...

Some more

Attachments

• 7BE765B7-24BA-428D-A346-1D2B5A83BFD2.jpeg
    7BE765B7-24BA-428D-A346-1D2B5A83BFD2.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 8DC9E456-12AD-4F94-88C9-4C18B4735F44.jpeg
    8DC9E456-12AD-4F94-88C9-4C18B4735F44.jpeg
    405.6 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: BizSC