How would you react if your wife admitted, that she knows your best friend is well hung by the huge bulge in his pants and it makes her so horny ?? ??

Would you tell him???

• Total voters
We're both massively turned off by the idea of involving guys who are friends/family of ours to be honest. Bulls can definately become friends of ours but never the other way around.
Sounds like a good way to complicate or even destroy an otherwise long and happy friendship.
Not to criticise anyone who thinks otherwise, but it's definately not on our table.
Agree 100% nobody in your friends circle should know how much of a slut your wife is. We don't agree with that. What if family and friends find out ??? Plenty if strangers out there to fuck your wife.

i told my wife to look at her girlfriends husbands bulge .. i told him i was going to do that so he could flaunt it for her .. a few weeks later and after many times of looking at the bulge i asked if she would welcome the opportunity to look at it and hold it .. of course the answer was yes .. it was set up and then she tried it for size and shes been using it for over 40 years … her girlfriend has never found out

I would ask her if she wants to explore that- better to know one of your friends is fucking her than the unknown. And, you get to ask the friend with the bulge if he is into your girl as well. Sounds like the makings of a hotwife to me. 😉🍆😋

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe