How would you react if your wife admitted, that she knows your best friend is well hung by the huge bulge in his pants and it makes her so horny ?? ??

Would you tell him???

• Total voters
My wife and I had this happen with a neighbor who came over for a pool party with some friends and his wife. Halfway through the party my wife comes up to me and goes omg do you see the bulge in his bathing suit. she is like that thing is huge! She then tells me she would love to see it and then suck it. Him and his wife are coming over for dinner this weekend
has your wife had her way with him yet, that you know of???

We're both massively turned off by the idea of involving guys who are friends/family of ours to be honest. Bulls can definately become friends of ours but never the other way around.
Sounds like a good way to complicate or even destroy an otherwise long and happy friendship.
Not to criticise anyone who thinks otherwise, but it's definately not on our table.
my ex(still my best mate)confessed years ago she saw her uncle looking at her legs covered in stockings and it turned her on,we talked very open about our fantasies etc,i told her i was getting hard just thinking about it,if she was willing to go further,i wouldn,t mind to watch,a few weeks later her parents gave a party for dad,s birthday,she was dressed in a dress ,mid thigh,black stockings with high heel sandals with anclestraps,a bit seethrough blouse showing more than enough cleavage,she gave uncle &others a good view of her stockings or tits when bending over,crossing her legs,she was sitting next to her uncle for a long time,teasing him untill he was so horny he couldn,t hide a wet spot on his trousers,they went inside when nobody saw,came back 15min later with a big smile on their face,she told me later at home they kissed,she gave blowjob and loved it,and he was visiting us many times ,and i became her sissieslut forced to watch

my ex(still my best mate)confessed years ago she saw her uncle looking at her legs covered in stockings and it turned her on,we talked very open about our fantasies etc,i told her i was getting hard just thinking about it,if she was willing to go further,i wouldn,t mind to watch,a few weeks later her parents gave a party for dad,s birthday,she was dressed in a dress ,mid thigh,black stockings with high heel sandals with anclestraps,a bit seethrough blouse showing more than enough cleavage,she gave uncle &others a good view of her stockings or tits when bending over,crossing her legs,she was sitting next to her uncle for a long time,teasing him untill he was so horny he couldn,t hide a wet spot on his trousers,they went inside when nobody saw,came back 15min later with a big smile on their face,she told me later at home they kissed,she gave blowjob and loved it,and he was visiting us many times ,and i became her sissieslut forced to watch
I don't know what makes you think I would care. Did you read my post? Maybe you quoted the wrong person.

Reactions: Dlh247