How would you react if your wife admitted, that she knows your best friend is well hung by the huge bulge in his pants and it makes her so horny ?? ??

Would you tell him???

• Total voters
Why do some guys think that their wife wouldn't want to fuck any of their friends, if it were a friends wife flaunting themselves to them they would think it was christmas and fuck them without a second thought, well guys so would your horny wife, lol

Do you think your sexy little wife would even try to resist a well hung guy dressed like this that hit on her while you were at work???

1635419871186.png

I know I couldn't, I would drop to my knees and suck his lovely big cock, after swallowing his cum my pussy would be his

View attachment 583203

Your noticed your friends huge cock bulge like this one and that your wife could not take her eyes off it, you wife mentions she likes what he was flaunting in front of her. You feel her pussy when he leaves and she is dripping wet, she tells you she would love to have him fuck her, his cock is so beautiful.
Would you tell him that he made her so horny and what she said???
I would remove my panties and discreetly flash him my pussy that's for certain

Reactions: Likes2watchx
Sometimes though Tim if bunny is visiting say a stranger knowing the guy can make it more safe for her.
But I know what you mean.
Happy Christmas to you and bunny, hope she and you are enjoying yourselves.