How would you react if your wife admitted, that she knows your best friend is well hung by the huge bulge in his pants and it makes her so horny ?? ??

Would you tell him???

• Total voters
I want my wife to fuck my best friend wbo has a huge cock but he doesnt display it like that. I want to get really close with my face as he displays it into her mouth and cums. But alas i just cant get this to happen...

My wife and I had this happen with a neighbor who came over for a pool party with some friends and his wife. Halfway through the party my wife comes up to me and goes omg do you see the bulge in his bathing suit. she is like that thing is huge! She then tells me she would love to see it and then suck it. Him and his wife are coming over for dinner this weekend
I wish I had a neighbor like that, he'd be coming over every day for what ever he wanted off me

Lots of guys would be shocked if they knew a friend of theirs wanted to fuck their wife, what guys need to realize is that their wives are as sexy as any other women and relish being flirted with and hit on by other guys. Some women may never acknowledge to anyone that this has happened to them and will simply get on with life and ignore the guys advances, lead him on or very discreetly fuck him.

Other wives however will have to tell someone about the guys advances and make out their disgusting shameless behavior, even telling her husband sometimes. Meanwhile she will secretly be encouraging the guy to not stop as she love it. Often she will do little things to let her hubby's friend know she's enjoying the attention and starts flirting with him by wearing lower cut tops, shorter shorts or skirts, no bra, no or sexier underwear or even flashing him discreetly without hubby noticing. If hubby objects and tell his friend to back off, she will usually just go behind her hubby's back and fuck the guy anyway, but if hubby is ok with his friend hitting on his wife, she will become more and more open with her prick teasing and hubby's friend will quickly realize he is in total control.

Once he has gained control she will instantly become more sluttish and despite for his cock, especially if she thinks he's well hung. she will sit where hubby's friend has a view up her dress, her bra less boobs along with her hard will be hidden only behind thin see through material, her smiles will be sexier, she will be brushing against him as often as she can, his cock bulge will be on display for her to see or feel at will. The longer this tease carry's on the hotter the sex will be for them both. The worst thing a hubby can do at this stage is to try turning it into a threesome, just relax and watch them plat this out let them fuck alone the first few times, she will love you for it.

This is unlikely to end with a one off fuck, both her and him will be so into this that when the time is right you will easily step in and take control of the situation and your wife will be a hotwife forever.

85bf00727e547ceb74bb6c358014c1e8.jpg

My husband has two friends that he has told me are very well endowed. Two of my friends have partners who are very well hung. Although it's a very horny thought and fantasy, I wouldn't make a move or let them make a move on me- I'd rather (if anything) have a one night stand with a stranger if the need for being stretched and super-satisfied was there.

I want my wife to fuck my best friend wbo has a huge cock but he doesnt display it like that. I want to get really close with my face as he displays it into her mouth and cums. But alas i just cant get this to happen...
tell him he should flaunt his big cock to her abd see if he can seduce her

Reactions: MrsAnaNicholson
I find my guys friends always try harder to fuck me better than my guy does, few succeed, but I love the extra effort they put in. They always ask if I like them fucking me better than fucking my boyfriend and if there bigger, my answer is always the same, maybe

Judging from my experiences a guy that's confident enough to flaunt his cock to a friends wife is going to deliver her the fucking of her life sooner or later, so guy encourage her to go for it, she will love it

Reactions: MrsAnaNicholson
Judging from my experiences a guy that's confident enough to flaunt his cock to a friends wife is going to deliver her the fucking of her life sooner or later, so guys encourage her to go for it, she will love it

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My wife and I had this happen with a neighbor who came over for a pool party with some friends and his wife. Halfway through the party my wife comes up to me and goes omg do you see the bulge in his bathing suit. she is like that thing is huge! She then tells me she would love to see it and then suck it. Him and his wife are coming over for dinner this weekend
Well, how did it go?

He usually leaves this to my decision, he will have no problem specially if this friend's wife is cute and....

Isn’t it fascinating how Nature works! Your erection was pleasurable. That is the pay-off for your stepping aside as the stud porked your wife as you never will.

That you were led to participate in your wife’s seduction reveals this to be Nature’s intention. In other words, this happened because it was supposed to happen.
I know this is meant to be titillating and provocative and it definitely is. My opinion…it may be a bit much to say things like this were meant to happen or supposed to happen but I do think it’s fair to say that it isn’t typically an accident when it does happen. It’s not an abnormal desire, even if acting on it isn’t super common.