How would you seduce her?

I'd hold her neck fimly but not the to hard just enough to feel my presence! Then order her to spread her legs while I tease her with my tounge and stroke her with my cock..that's just for starters!!

Softly biting her lower lip, I slide my hand around her bum and pull her on top of me, her pussy finds my hard erect cock, under my jeans straing against the material. Her body shudders as she presses her pussy against my cock, one hand has grabbed a fist full of her hair, the other has found her hard pink nipple, milking her softly I can feel her intensity rising all the while she is rubbing her swollen clit up and down my shaft, her musky juice saturating her black silky panties. She starts moaning and grinding herself harder, her hands on my chest dig into my flesh as her body gyrates faster, and

Reactions: joshea
Is this an audition? Lots of eye contact lots of kissing and tongue. A women's kiss says exactly what she wants. You only have to listen

Last edited:
oh man,every time i see your wifes hot body and sexy breasts,i cant stop cum*ing....xxx