How would you take my wifes virgin ass?

ANd4658.jpg
I’d shove my cock right up her masculine ass

what would bend her over though?
I’ll tie her neck to her knees and then fuck her ass until she get a ass orgasm which I believe is quite extreme. She wouldn’t want acock any other way afterwards. Then I’ll give her a ass to mouth ejeculation in her throat. I’ll make her a personal cumslut, to me and my well equipped buddys , all handpicked and tested by my wife.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HammerHer
I’ll tie her neck to her knees and then fuck her ass until she get a ass orgasm which I believe is quite extreme. She wouldn’t want acock any other way afterwards. Then I’ll give her a ass to mouth ejeculation in her throat. I’ll make her a personal cumslut, to me and my well equipped buddys , all handpicked and tested by my wife.
Love to team up on her!!!

Reactions: goodhubby
of what im getting next?
You said in another post you wanted to have your tender virgin asshole plundered.

She gets the first one, which tends to be a little quicker and will have more come for you to suck out.

The second one takes more work, so while she gets to enjoy a pleasant ache afterward, she can watch you get your little asshole worn out.

You said in another post you wanted to have your tender virgin asshole plundered.

She gets the first one, which tends to be a little quicker and will have more come for you to suck out.

The second one takes more work, so while she gets to enjoy a pleasant ache afterward, she can watch you get your little asshole worn out.
Why is the first one quicker?