hubbies that like to hear what we think of their wife

I love both extremes… it’s really hot when guys are attracted to BBW women and would treat her like a queen while they fuck her until she squirts and feels great about herself!

View attachment 1927797View attachment 1927798

Butt, and it’s a big one!, it’s even hotter to hear that guys would use her for a cum towel or a wet hole to get off in while they play with her fat belly, pinch and stretch her saggy tits, and completely degrade her while they get off on her humiliation!

View attachment 1927805View attachment 1927806View attachment 1927807

Would love to hear some comments on how members would use her for their perverse pleasure!
A complete fuck toy while I’m using her. A person chatting about every day things over coffee when I’m not

Twice a week is a nice frequency. Its nice having active friends. Your wife must love having him over.
Karen certainly enjoys his company. This photo has a small story behind it but suffice to say, Gordon turned up in t shirt and shorts (commando). Karen and I had just finished our session. Gordon knocked and I greeted him, bringing him directly into the master bedroom. Karen was lying covered in a sheet. I introduced Karen and Gordon then asked Karen to show him what she was offering.. Karen removed the sheet, showing her mature shaved cunt. Gordon pulled off his t shirt, dropped his shorts and lay beside. His left arm cradled while his right hand fingered her cunt. From introduction to getting fingered, less than 3 minutes.

1. Gordon fingers Karen's cunt within 3 minutes.jpg

Karen certainly enjoys his company. This photo has a small story behind it but suffice to say, Gordon turned up in t shirt and shorts (commando). Karen and I had just finished our session. Gordon knocked and I greeted him, bringing him directly into the master bedroom. Karen was lying covered in a sheet. I introduced Karen and Gordon then asked Karen to show him what she was offering.. Karen removed the sheet, showing her mature shaved cunt. Gordon pulled off his t shirt, dropped his shorts and lay beside. His left arm cradled while his right hand fingered her cunt. From introduction to getting fingered, less than 3 minutes.

View attachment 1960005
Its so nice that they were so comfortable so quickly. Everyone hit the jackpot.