Hubby brings a friend home. I take good crazy of him.

Hotwifelove

Couple
Gold
My hubby's friend Jason had been in dark mood for z long time. My husband took him out to an adult club to brighten his spirits. He called me and said Jason was very horny and was bringing him home. I knew what that meant so I put on some sexy clothes. I told my husband I think I knew what Jason needWell he brought him home
Jason had nice buzz on this was the top i was wearing . When Jason sW me he just smiled and said better thsn the club.My husband said mmmm show him baby. I did i pulled my top down for him. Ooo my Jason smiled sooooo nice Myy husband whispered to him go.to her Jason . He did just that Mmmmm he was all over my big soft titsnT_570n0uevu956hfreqsbsecv4_600.jpg
nT_u1hx50sd9e49t8itzk3u8yf1_600.jpg
nT_2aqd6hxfp00u4in7jxptd65z_600.jpg

My hubby's friend Jason had been in dark mood for z long time. My husband took him out to an adult club to brighten his spirits. He called me and said Jason was very horny and was bringing him home. I knew what that meant so I put on some sexy clothes. I told my husband I think I knew what Jason needWell he brought him home
Jason had nice buzz on this was the top i was wearing . When Jason sW me he just smiled and said better thsn the club.My husband said mmmm show him baby. I did i pulled my top down for him. Ooo my Jason smiled sooooo nice Myy husband whispered to him go.to her Jason . He did just that Mmmmm he was all over my big soft titsView attachment 1183636
View attachment 1183635
View attachment 1183634
Wish I was your husband friend