Huge Fantasy I Would Act On

So been married for over 6 years now. We’ve had our highs and our lows. I’ve mentioned a 3 way before and she, without hesitation, said two guys. I’ve always wanted to do that. We’ve been out drinking and she’ll be mumbling about a 3rd but can never find someone on the spot.
The one thing I would think would be hot. Is she’s a job title type. That someone call and say they are starting a company in this area and want her to be the district manager. That you’ve been doing interviews and her name keeps coming up. You’ll be quickly getting on a plane back to XYZ and that you want to do an interview at the hotel. Then pretend to go over a job and either offer the job with some “catch” or say you’re needing to make a decision soon and ask what she would be willing to do (wink wink).
Then get a hot narrative from you on how it went down. Maybe a hidden camera? I know she wouldn’t come home and tell me flat out but the thought of having her come home filled and trying to hook up with her would have my engine reving!!

Anyone want to help? Lol
To make her 3some happen it is up to you to lead since she has confirmed interest. When out in public, play point out the hot guy. When you are in the right pub of social setting. and she points out A GUY, Go over and start talking then once you have comfortable conversation with him let him know your wife pointed him out and told you he looks interesting . Then offer to buy him and drink and invite him to come over and talk to her.. If he has game she will flirt and you are of to the races.

To make her 3some happen it is up to you to lead since she has confirmed interest. When out in public, play point out the hot guy. When you are in the right pub of social setting. and she points out A GUY, Go over and start talking then once you have comfortable conversation with him let him know your wife pointed him out and told you he looks interesting . Then offer to buy him and drink and invite him to come over and talk to her.. If he has game she will flirt and you are of to the races.
Awesome and so right 😍😍