Humiliated at swap party

Sounds like a fun night for all

My wife relates this story very well. This was my first venture into SPH outside of the school gym locker room or places like summer camp growing up. I have since learned to enjoy SPH and to never hide my tiny cock out of fear of rejection or humiliation.

never hide my tiny cock out of fear of rejection or humiliation.

Probably the best approach to take if you are going to be naked around others. And bravo for placing your wife's fun ahead of your comfort.

Had you any idea that this SPH might happen or did it come right out of the blue? And how did you feel when the commotion drew the attention of the others in the room?

The wife and I recently went to a swap party for the first time and intended to just watch and check out the action. My wife was dressed in a sexy bra (40DD) and a low cut blouse. She is 50 and curvy with a fantastic round white ass.

She was enjoying watching the play in one of the bedrooms when a man was chatting her up. He was a bit chunky with a very thick cock and also naked. She was talking and laughing with him and he began feeling her tits and taking them out of her shirt. After a few minutes she said to me "we are going to the bedroom, why don't you come along" and went with him to one of the bedrooms.

She began making out with him and jacking his cock and after a few moments asked me to lube her up with some lube we had brought with us. I felt a bit foolish with my hand in her pussy lubing her up so another man could fuck her.

He began stroking into her and she was bent over the bed with his cock buried in her cunt and she began to talk shit to me like "he is doing what you can't" and "you should take lessons from him" while the door is open to the living room with the 'regular' swingers.

He fucked her for about 15 minutes and then came in her pussy. Another guy was watching and when the first guy finished he presented her with a very large cock and she welcomed him in and while he was fucking her she was talking shit to him like "fill me up" and "bang that hole" to make him come and he climaxed and shot a big load into her hairy cunt. As he dismounted she instructed me to "clean up that sloppy pussy" and I complied in front of some folks watching.

There was a young black guy at the party and he and my wife had been checking each other out and he was waiting outside the bedroom and after looking at me entered and began making out with my bottomless wife. Soon he had his large cock pistoning in and out of her stretched out pussy and I couldn't resist and began jacking my much smaller cock while watching him fuck my wife.

After this we went back into the living room and she continued to talk smack to me in front of the others. All told she got fucked 5 times that night.

I guess my 'swinger' status was changed to "cuckold" status forever.

We got invited back though....
An interesting - and sexy - account. I wonder, did you find the experience of being 'humiliated' by your wife like that liberating in any sense?

never hide my tiny cock out of fear of rejection or humiliation.

Probably the best approach to take if you are going to be naked around others. And bravo for placing your wife's fun ahead of your comfort.

Had you any idea that this SPH might happen or did it come right out of the blue? And how did you feel when the commotion drew the attention of the others in the room?

We are now full nudists, we are naked almost all the time except when we have to go to places in public. We visit a lot of nude beaches and nudist resorts and around home, we are always naked. Most people who come to visit find it alluring, at first they act shocked and as if they are trying not to look at us directly. But, most adults will eventually also take off their clothes and say it is something they have always wanted the freedom to do.

Women can change their breast size, but men get what they were born with. As I have become older, I realize my body is the only one I will get and there is no use in hiding it.

At the time of this party, I had not been naked in front of anyone other than my wife, I was always very embarrassed about the size of my cock and always hid even when using a public restroom. The humiliation during my years in school using showers after gym had a big impression upon me. At the party, I was nervous but did not expect such a reaction among adults.

Reactions: Prettyboy4
The wife and I recently went to a swap party for the first time and intended to just watch and check out the action. My wife was dressed in a sexy bra (40DD) and a low cut blouse. She is 50 and curvy with a fantastic round white ass.

She was enjoying watching the play in one of the bedrooms when a man was chatting her up. He was a bit chunky with a very thick cock and also naked. She was talking and laughing with him and he began feeling her tits and taking them out of her shirt. After a few minutes she said to me "we are going to the bedroom, why don't you come along" and went with him to one of the bedrooms.

She began making out with him and jacking his cock and after a few moments asked me to lube her up with some lube we had brought with us. I felt a bit foolish with my hand in her pussy lubing her up so another man could fuck her.

He began stroking into her and she was bent over the bed with his cock buried in her cunt and she began to talk shit to me like "he is doing what you can't" and "you should take lessons from him" while the door is open to the living room with the 'regular' swingers.

He fucked her for about 15 minutes and then came in her pussy. Another guy was watching and when the first guy finished he presented her with a very large cock and she welcomed him in and while he was fucking her she was talking shit to him like "fill me up" and "bang that hole" to make him come and he climaxed and shot a big load into her hairy cunt. As he dismounted she instructed me to "clean up that sloppy pussy" and I complied in front of some folks watching.

There was a young black guy at the party and he and my wife had been checking each other out and he was waiting outside the bedroom and after looking at me entered and began making out with my bottomless wife. Soon he had his large cock pistoning in and out of her stretched out pussy and I couldn't resist and began jacking my much smaller cock while watching him fuck my wife.

After this we went back into the living room and she continued to talk smack to me in front of the others. All told she got fucked 5 times that night.

I guess my 'swinger' status was changed to "cuckold" status forever.

We got invited back though....
Great bum and pussey

Reactions: Prettyboy4
I love being humiliated I was at a nudist beach with my little sister & her friends my mum and dad I couldn’t believe it wen my sister started laughing and pointing at me lol look how small Justin is I got a hard on my mum came over and tout in her hand now girls don’t laugh I was so excited I blew my load every were
That's gotta be beyond humiliating. I feel for you.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat