Humiliated cuck...

Cuckhubby85_

Couple
Gold
Yesterday my wife’s best friend was over for tea and a chat. She has never had any idea of our lifestyle and I was sent to clean the garage up, so they could chat in peace. After a couple of hours my wife came to me and said, go have a shower I left your favourite thing there, you have to wear that and serve us. I tried to say but what your friend is going to think-but she said obey my orders. You have 10 mins to get ready. So I went for a shower put the pink thong on and entered the living room. Can’t describe her friend’s face when she saw me... my wife said come here, get on all fours I want to rest my feet on your back. Soon her friend’s feet was on me too. Than she ordered me to massage her feet. Soon after, I was on a chair in front of them, was ordered to take my thong off and ride a dildo. Than to suck the dildo, than ride it again. My little cock was hard and her friend was laughing. Had to be on all fours, got whiped by both of them. My wife put the collar on and led me around the room on a leash.Had to wank without coming and I had to tell her friend how I suck her bulls cock, how I beg them to cum in my mouth, how I let them to fuck my arse. Her friend was really curious and my wife offered her to try it with a strap on-if she wants to. I had to lay down, spread my legs and she entered me. She was laughing look how he enjoys being fucked said to my wife. She said next time you can see how happily he sucks cocks! He loves cocks. She than ordered me, to lick her friend’s pussy and arse, to lick her feet. She didn’t blindfold me as usually, after 10 months this was the first time I saw pussy. I got too excited and unfortunately did cum. You see said my wife this is why I have to have lovers. He is useless. She whiped my arse really strong as punsihment and told me to eat my cum. She than sent me out of the room, heard as she said sorry darling I am so embarrassed...

Yesterday I was dressed up in my wife’s panties, bra and she got me fucked by 3 guys all evening... than i was made to rub my dick against her legs with a collar around my nexk and with a dick in my mouth. When I was close to cum, I got spanked and whipped, than was ordered to lay down, spread my legs and ask to be fucked again. An other guy pushed his dick in my mouth, all three of them covered me in cum. Than I was allowed to cum on my wife’s leg and had to clean it off after...