Humiliation Contest?

I do. Do you want pictures to post?
Good little slut show us how much you want to be humiliated and shamed. How much of a whore are you? Want to be fucked hard while being watched? Want to wear a shameless slut outfit exposing you to everyone, as they gaze at you with lust and disgust? So show us now.

Reactions: Roctee
I think I’ll have you come to my house. I’ll have a big party and walk you around on a leash naked with free blowjobs written on your forehead. Then after your face is covered with cum we will all sit in a circle and watch you funk yourself with a huge dildo. Everyone can film you and post it online. Then everyone at the party can take turns fucking you in the ass. Just typing this has got my little dick rock hard lol.
Well, that made me wet

TonightView attachment 577059View attachment 577060View attachment 577068 I’m fantasizing about being auctioned off as a sex slave by my bulls and having disgusting things done to me.
Now I want to hang you up, invite some guest and fuck you over and over again, before you know it 50 guys are waiting to fuck you and your wornout holes stretched out. After a couple of days I expect you to stink of ********, sweat and cum as all of your holes are just gaping wide

I can give my name, email address, and Google Drive link off nudes and sex acts for anyone to post on other sites.
I'll gladly take on the challenge. A dirty lace curtain 3 hole filthy cheap whore like you definitely deserves this to be done to her to further boost her morale as a whore.

Who here thinks they can humiliate me the most and make me regret asking for humiliation? I'm willing to give some assistance.
First I would make you feel at ease, have a little wine, pillow talk. then when it carries over into the bedroom the action will get hotter and hotter. little do you know there is a twist, I have been filming the entire thing. while you were in the bathroom freshening yourself up I looked through your phone, copied down the numbers in there of all your work peers, friends, and family. I show you that I have video and photo evidence of you in compromising positions, engaging in sexual activity. I send one picture to a coworker of yours to prove I mean business. I then tell you that everyone will get pics and video snippets daily unless you comply. you will then go to a party that I have set up for men that cannot get laid, real losers, and nerds. I present you to them naked where I start taking opening bids. these bids start at 25 cents because that is all you are worth you whore. each one will have their way with you, the entire time being filmed of course. this will be your new role. I contact your male coworkers and offer a great sex show for twenty dollars a pop. The next party where you are the guest of honor, your peers will surround you watching as you are used like a piece of meat. at the end of a month your pussy and asshole will be completely used and loose. you will have no self worth, or self esteem. none of which you deserve or worthy of. you are my piece of trash i can use anyway I want to. I will have a tattoo artist arrive and place my marking on you. property of Donny. you will have the words, "cheap whore" tattooed all over your body, and on your hands, "stupid cum dump".

I tried, but I'm not really very good at this sort of thing. my imagination is somewhat lacking.

I think
First I would make you feel at ease, have a little wine, pillow talk. then when it carries over into the bedroom the action will get hotter and hotter. little do you know there is a twist, I have been filming the entire thing. while you were in the bathroom freshening yourself up I looked through your phone, copied down the numbers in there of all your work peers, friends, and family. I show you that I have video and photo evidence of you in compromising positions, engaging in sexual activity. I send one picture to a coworker of yours to prove I mean business. I then tell you that everyone will get pics and video snippets daily unless you comply. you will then go to a party that I have set up for men that cannot get laid, real losers, and nerds. I present you to them naked where I start taking opening bids. these bids start at 25 cents because that is all you are worth you whore. each one will have their way with you, the entire time being filmed of course. this will be your new role. I contact your male coworkers and offer a great sex show for twenty dollars a pop. The next party where you are the guest of honor, your peers will surround you watching as you are used like a piece of meat. at the end of a month your pussy and asshole will be completely used and loose. you will have no self worth, or self esteem. none of which you deserve or worthy of. you are my piece of trash i can use anyway I want to. I will have a tattoo artist arrive and place my marking on you. property of Donny. you will have the words, "cheap whore" tattooed all over your body, and on your hands, "stupid cum dump".

I tried, but I'm not really very good at this sort of thing. my imagination is somewhat lacking.
it’s pretty good. I’m wet now

My biggest fear is that my family discovers what a whore I am.
then this is what needs to happen. you definitely need to collect video and pics of you doing all the whorish things you do. pics of all the guys you have been with. start a free website called "worthless whore" and post all of it there. Be sure to add your real name to the tags so people can find you during a goolge search. this isn't enough though, you need to have some videos made of you doing all the things you know would make them cringe, and title the videos ,"things I like" and post updates where you are in front of the camera talking about the things you have done ever since you became sexually active. Also do one where you admit that you want to have sex with some of your family members, and you are loaned out to random guys that are not high quality. I also suggest filming a video where someone picks you up off the street corner and you and they pay you for doing something degrading.

after you have a website setup making you look like the biggest nastiest whore in existence, I will contact all of your family members with a link. this way they see first hand what a tramp you are. you will no longer be able to hide it. the world will know. there is no doubt in their minds what you really are. Then when they are all informed and change their opinion of you I will suggest an intervention gathering. there they will all tell you how they feel about what you have become. I will also show video clips from your website of the most perverse and nasty things on it, where I have a captured audience. they will have no choice but to watch. afterwards I will have you stand in front of them looking them in the eyes, and say, "I'm a cheap whore that will continue what I do. This is what I am." from there you will undress in front of them, grab a dildo and start drilling yourself in front of them. I will bring in some random guys to just start using you. after they all blow their load in every hole, and cover your face I will have family members all stand around you for a family picture. your legs spread open loose and used, cum covered naked with your family dressed behind you. I'll be sure to post the picture all over the internet with your real name, and send hard copies to all your friends, coworkers, and family. This way they will all know beyond a shadow of a doubt, what you really are.

Who here thinks they can humiliate me the most and make me regret asking for humiliation? I'm willing to give some assistance.
Why don't you bend over for me so I can drill deep your dirty little worthless married whore ass hole gaped open all night with my big dick and after a few hours of stretching you turn and depositing load after load in you I'll take a nice warm ******** in your well fucked whore ass and you push it out in a glass and gulp it down like a good ******** drinking slut. You'll get spanked and/or caned 25 times every time you miss the ******** from going down your throat. That'd be your anal training and your corporal punishment if needed.

• Love
Reactions: Antcuck79
Why don't you bend over for me so I can drill deep your dirty little worthless married whore ass hole gaped open all night with my big dick and after a few hours of stretching you turn and depositing load after load in you I'll take a nice warm ******** in your well fucked whore ass and you push it out in a glass and gulp it down like a good ******** drinking slut. You'll get spanked and/or caned 25 times every time you miss the ******** from going down your throat. That'd be your anal training and your corporal punishment if needed.
That's pretty good