Humiliation fantasy

Aug 11, 2016
Ma
I have this fantasy were I get a new doctor, a young female doctor. My wife comes in the room with me and sits in a chair. The nurse comes in and tells me to take off my cloths and the doctor will be in shortly. I get undressed and my wife comments on how tiny my penis is. The female doctor comes in and starts examining me. I can see she has a smirk on her face. She has me stand up while I’m completely naked. My wife asks her if she thinks I might have a micro penis. The doctor giggles puts on a pair of gloves and holds my tiny penis with one finger and her thumb. I would have to say that this would classify as a micro penis. My wife agrees and they have a laugh. Then the doctor calls in the nurse and she see’s my micro penis and puts her hand over her mouth and laughs. It would be so humiliating I would love it.

I have this fantasy were I get a new doctor, a young female doctor. My wife comes in the room with me and sits in a chair. The nurse comes in and tells me to take off my cloths and the doctor will be in shortly. I get undressed and my wife comments on how tiny my penis is. The female doctor comes in and starts examining me. I can see she has a smirk on her face. She has me stand up while I’m completely naked. My wife asks her if she thinks I might have a micro penis. The doctor giggles puts on a pair of gloves and holds my tiny penis with one finger and her thumb. I would have to say that this would classify as a micro penis. My wife agrees and they have a laugh. Then the doctor calls in the nurse and she see’s my micro penis and puts her hand over her mouth and laughs. It would be so humiliating I would love it.
I can relate and I like your fantasy. I do have a younger Asian female doc and I often wonder what she thinks of my tiny little dicklet 😂😂😂

It might be a fantasy to you but it's very real for me I have a camera down my dick every 6 months to check for cancer my dick is so small she has to roll it between her finger and thumb to get it big enough to get the camera down it. The nurse that helps her has a big grin on her face as well, a few months ago I felt a lump on my testicle the female doctor had a good feel around than told me to get dressed I did and she was obviously thinking about it then told me she wanted another look but standing up this time, so I had a 30 something doctor on her knees in front of me examining my balls with her face about a foot away from my cock and I couldn't even get hard, it turned out to be nothing bad but I had an ultrasound examination by to female operators they too had big smiles on their faces, so your fantasy Is realty for me !!!

It might be a fantasy to you but it's very real for me I have a camera down my dick every 6 months to check for cancer my dick is so small she has to roll it between her finger and thumb to get it big enough to get the camera down it. The nurse that helps her has a big grin on her face as well, a few months ago I felt a lump on my testicle the female doctor had a good feel around than told me to get dressed I did and she was obviously thinking about it then told me she wanted another look but standing up this time, so I had a 30 something doctor on her knees in front of me examining my balls with her face about a foot away from my cock and I couldn't even get hard, it turned out to be nothing bad but I had an ultrasound examination by to female operators they too had big smiles on their faces, so your fantasy Is realty for me !!!
I guess the only question would be if you enjoyed the humiliation or not. I must have been quite embarrassing

Reactions: slappin8silly57
A woman (Marcy) whom I have known for years has split up with her boyfriend. I know she and him were swingers because it was never kept a secret from anyone in her social circle. ( unlike my gf and me who limit who knows ny detail about our sexual activities) I have been connected to her only by e mail or occasional phone calls for a few years as we live on different continents. I have always fancied her but she was always in a relationship and back then I wasnt into the sexual lifestyle I am in now. It was before I developed my sph fetish so was very shy about who saw my tiny penis. She had actually dropped hints to me back then about threesome ( mfm variety) and foursome action but I shuddered at the thought of her seeing my little cock especially in direct comparison to the other guy who might be involved. ( I think her bfs were generally in the well hung category)
Marcy has decided she wants to come visit Europe for the first time and told me she is hoping to fly over from Canada next summer. I suggested she could stay at my place while she is in London.
Since that exchange I am fantasizing big time about a possible foursome with her, my gf and one of the well endowed guys whom we have played with before.
Just the idea of Marcy seeing my tiny cock gets me very aroused let alone everything else that may ensue in a potential foursome. A hookup itself isnt that great of a longshot as I know she is still well into playing around.
I might just drop some hints myself before she wings her way over ( about a hookup not the tiny penis/sph/cuck thing) I love to see the shocked surprise on a womans face when she sees my little dick the first time.