Hung cucks

Any vwe cucks out there , curious to know if us cucks are not all micro cocks .
For sure, while many of us must be towards smaller🙋‍♂️, there’s no way most are micro. No doubt though that inadequacy, or the perception of it, is a common element/motivator. But a feeling of sexual inadequacy can be rooted in things other than just size…or lack of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee442
Its true that cock size is not the main factor for cuckolding , sexual attraction is the first step, without that cock size doesnt mean anything .
I helped speed up my wifes progress into cuckolding me by becoming useless in bed . Reaching orgasm within a few minutes would leave her longing for more . She would always reach for her dildo , which of course was bigger than me . I would leave her alone at this point so she could enjoy being filled and reach several orgasms .

I'm quite well equipped ! Never had any complaints, on the contrary. Most women I've been with were always very pleased with my size... :giggle:
But, as a Stag/Vixen couple, I love to set Ms. Insatiable up for a date with one or more single males to have a nice date. I always join in at some point but love to just watch as well.
In my opinion, dick size is not the important factor. It's more the mindset someone is in. Although I can imagine that having just a very small dick will push you on the sub/cuck side a lot faster.

1673950850984.png

I'm quite well equipped ! Never had any complaints, on the contrary. Most women I've been with were always very pleased with my size... :giggle:
But, as a Stag/Vixen couple, I love to set Ms. Insatiable up for a date with one or more single males to have a nice date. I always join in at some point but love to just watch as well.
In my opinion, dick size is not the important factor. It's more the mindset someone is in. Although I can imagine that having just a very small dick will push you on the sub/cuck side a lot faster.

View attachment 113301
Thats a really nice cock my friend . Any more pics
Interesting be nice to have a hung cuck for a friend.
I agree . Be this to see some powerfull cocks for us cucks to see