Husband, Best Friend and Wife Beach Trip

cuck4life

Male
Gold
This is a true story about my life experience with my exwife during the 70's. I enjoy reliving these times and sharing them with people with similar interest. I will continue to post stories if there is interest.

Many years ago my wife and I took a good friend of mine to be beach for the weekend. They had screwed many times over the years but most of the time they were at his grandfathers lake house while I was at work. My wife wore a very small string bikini and we hung out on the beach drinking some beers. We were staying at her fathers beach house and I had promised to cut the grass while we were there so I left them alone on the beach and headed to the beach house. Before starting the yard work I looked out over the balcony and saw they were in the water and very close. I just went on about my work.

They later returned to the beach house and went into the outdoor shower, I was still working. I saw them start the water and then took of their bathing suits and placed them on over the wall. They got close again and I could only see his feet on the floor, I knew then he was holding her up and screwing her again the wall. I continued working until they walked out wrapped in towels and went upstairs. Later when I went inside they were in our bedroom and the door was closed, I did not check to see if it was locked.

They stayed alone in the room for several hours, I figured they were napping. He came out first and was only wearing a towel around his waist, he went to his room an put on a pair of shorts with not shirt. She came out a few minutes later wearing a light colored t-shirt, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra and panties. This was only the first day of a 3 day weekend.

This is a true story about my life experience with my exwife during the 70's. I enjoy reliving these times and sharing them with people with similar interest. I will continue to post stories if there is interest.

Many years ago my wife and I took a good friend of mine to be beach for the weekend. They had screwed many times over the years but most of the time they were at his grandfathers lake house while I was at work. My wife wore a very small string bikini and we hung out on the beach drinking some beers. We were staying at her fathers beach house and I had promised to cut the grass while we were there so I left them alone on the beach and headed to the beach house. Before starting the yard work I looked out over the balcony and saw they were in the water and very close. I just went on about my work.

They later returned to the beach house and went into the outdoor shower, I was still working. I saw them start the water and then took of their bathing suits and placed them on over the wall. They got close again and I could only see his feet on the floor, I knew then he was holding her up and screwing her again the wall. I continued working until they walked out wrapped in towels and went upstairs. Later when I went inside they were in our bedroom and the door was closed, I did not check to see if it was locked.

They stayed alone in the room for several hours, I figured they were napping. He came out first and was only wearing a towel around his waist, he went to his room an put on a pair of shorts with not shirt. She came out a few minutes later wearing a light colored t-shirt, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra and panties. This was only the first day of a 3 day weekend.
Ah, the 70's I remember them well. I was married young to a woman 2 years older who was insatiable. She was a 3 hole woman, and I was too young to understand.
Sounds like you enjoyed some of the same good times! Keep on telling!!

The remainder of the evening was spent listening to some music and playing cards. Around 1 a.m. I headed for bed. I could hear them laughing but I don't think they did anything else. She came to bed alittle bit later. She always slept nude and I snuggled up to her and reached around to feel her nice firm tits. She just laid there quietly for sometime while I squeezed her tits and pinched her hard little nipples. She asked me if I was OK with her spending so much time alone with James and I told I was OK and that I was sure he was enjoying her attention as well. I laid there awhile and then drifted off to sleep.

Saturday morning I got up early , I left our bedroom door open as Louise was nude and only half way covered with the sheet. I made some coffee and was starting the eggs when James came out of his room wearing only his boxer shorts and looked into our room as he walked past the door. I asked if he was hung over and he said he was feeling pretty good. I told him to wake up Louise and tell her breakfast was ready. He went in an got her up, he yelled to me that they would be out as soon as she got dressed. She came out wearing a very sheer robe that she kept at the beach house that I am sure no one else had ever seen her wearing.

I had a lot to do Saturday morning, I had planned on cooking ribs that afternoon and wanted to get my shopping done early, After shopping I wanted want to watch race on TV before cooking so I had a full day. I never was big on sitting out in the hot sun anyway.

I took a shower and when I came out Louise was sitting on the bed. She said that she would like to ask me a favor. I told her to go for it and she said that she would like to spend the rest of our trip as James girlfriend. I never expected her ask that, I was OK with giving them some space but this was something else. I told her I would get dressed and for her to meet me at the car. After running this around in my mind for sometime I went downstairs to the car. I told her that until we left for home I would give her all the space she needed. I would not approach them on the beach or the pavillion and bar near the peer. They would have this time together totally as a couple. They could also act as a couple later when we are hanging around as I am cooking.

More to come if there is interest.

When I returned from shopping I put everything away and still had some time to kill before the race started. I went into the bedroom to change into some shorts and noticed James bags were now in our room. She had put my clothes in James room so there was now no doubt in my mind she wanted to be his 100% for the weekend
I walked down to the beach feeling a little odd about all this, part of it turned me on but I felt a little to excluded.
They had set up a beach umbrella and laid out some towels. As I had told her I would not approach them but as I passed by I was shocked. She was wearing a thong bottom that was pulled up in the crack of her ass. She was laying face down and she had removed her top an it was beside her. She had worn stuff before but never exposed this much. You could also see lotion on her back and ass that I am sure he applied. I walked down the beach a little further and then turned an walked back by. This was very sexy and I could actually feel my cock getting stiff when I passed by them again. I also noticed as few other guys looking her way.

I went back to the house and settled in having a few beers and watching the race. A few hours later I heard the water from the outside shower. I could not see anything but knew they were naked together outside again. They came up stairs wearing towels and went straight to the bedroom. I did not hear the door close so I got up and went to the bathroom having to walk by the bedroom. She was on her back and he was starting to position himself between her legs for penetration when he looking up and saw me, I continued to the bathroom. When I returned the door was closed and I again could feel stiffness.

the race was still on when James came out of the bedroom as nothing ever happened. He had on a t-shirt, shorts and sandals and said they were walking down to shoot pool at the pavilion. Louise came out wearing a very thin tank top (no bra)and a pair of thin terri cloth shorts.(no panties). They filled up a few cups with beer and headed out. The race was over a short time later and I thought I would walk down and catch a glimpse of what was happening. I found them at the pool tables. This place has 4 tables and theres always a crowd. James and Louise were near the front so I did not need to go all the way to the get a view. I could see that when Louise was making a shot that her top was dropping down and showing some tit but from my location I could not tell how much. I slowly made my way closer to see that her nipples could easily be seen by anyone in the room. Her nice tight ass cheeks were also peeking out from the shorts. As I looked around all the guys in the room were stopping their shots to look down her top as she shot. James seemed to also be enjoying the show. There was no way she did not know she was showing her tits and nipples to those guys.
I headed back to the house to get ready to cook.

Thanks for your interest, comments welcome.. More to come.

Sounds like an awesome experience to witness

Reactions: toolman2c
the race was still on when James came out of the bedroom as nothing ever happened. He had on a t-shirt, shorts and sandals and said they were walking down to shoot pool at the pavilion. Louise came out wearing a very thin tank top (no bra)and a pair of thin terri cloth shorts.(no panties). They filled up a few cups with beer and headed out. The race was over a short time later and I thought I would walk down and catch a glimpse of what was happening. I found them at the pool tables. This place has 4 tables and theres always a crowd. James and Louise were near the front so I did not need to go all the way to the get a view. I could see that when Louise was making a shot that her top was dropping down and showing some tit but from my location I could not tell how much. I slowly made my way closer to see that her nipples could easily be seen by anyone in the room. Her nice tight ass cheeks were also peeking out from the shorts. As I looked around all the guys in the room were stopping their shots to look down her top as she shot. James seemed to also be enjoying the show. There was no way she did not know she was showing her tits and nipples to those guys.

You are living my dream sir. I wish I had memories like this

Reactions: AndyCee777
I returned to the home and started to cook on the grill and they returned shortly there after. They had enough to drink and were getting pretty fisky. I made a comment about how I enjoyed seeing her hard nipples and James reached over and pinched both of them and pulled hard. See loved having her nipples pinched hard and I knew she had shared that with him. They began hugging each other and I saw him put his hand down the back of her shorts. Then they went up stairs to the porch while I finished cooking.
When I finished and went upstairs James was sitting in a chair on the porch with his pants all the way off and she was sucking his cock. I watched quietly from just inside the door and after a few minutes I noticed him starting to lose control and he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked the cum from his cock and balls. Neither one either noticed me or cared what I saw. I went back to cooking and said nothing.

Comments welcome

Last edited:
I returned to the home and started to cook on the grill and they returned shortly there after. They had enough to drink and were getting pretty fisky. I made a comment about how I enjoyed seeing her hard nipples and David reached over and pinched both of them and pulled hard. See loved having her nipples pinched hard and I knew she had shared that with him. They began hugging each other and I saw him put his hand down the back of her shorts. Then they went up stairs to the porch while I finished cooking.
When I finished and went upstairs James was sitting in a chair on the porch with his pants all the way off and she was sucking his cock. I watched quietly from just inside the door and after a few minutes I noticed him starting to lose control and he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked the cum from his cock and balls. Neither one either noticed me or cared what I saw. I went back to cooking and said nothing.

Comments welcome
My wife is excellent at sucking dick. Ironically l have only witnessed her finishing the act one time. At an on-premises swing club on our second anniversary. I have heard of fantastic finishes though. as

Love your story. In it you felt excluded but also turned on. That's exactly how a cuck should feel. I like the part where you do all the work while your wife and friend fuck and enjoy the facilities. That's common in my marriage,where I cook and serve my wife and her lover then wash up the dishes while listening to them fuck. I love that humiliation and being excluded. Did you eat any of her creampies after she fucked James? You said she was your ex wife. Did she by any chance marry James after divorcing you?

Love your story. In it you felt excluded but also turned on. That's exactly how a cuck should feel. I like the part where you do all the work while your wife and friend fuck and enjoy the facilities. That's common in my marriage,where I cook and serve my wife and her lover then wash up the dishes while listening to them fuck. I love that humiliation and being excluded. Did you eat any of her creampies after she fucked James? You said she was your ex wife. Did she by any chance marry James after divorcing you?
One thing I enjoyed was they were so open about their relationship and many people knew they played. He was her primary sexually partner when we were married and she also played with some of my other coworkers and friends. I always made sure they had plenty of private time to play and kept to myself. We did this for years until James meet a girl and started dating steady. This happened in the 70's before I knew anything about being a cuckold. I did not eat the creampie but I did clean his cum from licking if off her belly or tits.

Thanks for your interest.

One thing I enjoyed was they were so open about their relationship and many people knew they played. He was her primary sexually partner when we were married and she also played with some of my other coworkers and friends. I always made sure they had plenty of private time to play and kept to myself. We did this for years until James meet a girl and started dating steady. This happened in the 70's before I knew anything about being a cuckold. I did not eat the creampie but I did clean his cum from licking if off her belly or tits.

Thanks for your interest.
You were a cuckold and didnt know it. How did it make you feel to have your wife reject you while preferring to fuck other men. Did you feel like less of a man when she told you she wanted to be alone with him?

He was a good friend.

Reactions: toolman2c
You were a cuckold and didnt know it. How did it make you feel to have your wife reject you while preferring to fuck other men. Did you feel like less of a man when she told you she wanted to be alone with him?
I was turned on by her being so open about her play. When she was with another guy she always let him take the lead so I did what I was told. I never questioned their decisions. Some guys seemed uncomfortable wiith it and others loved giving me orders.

Last edited:
I was turned on by her being so open about her play. When she was with another guy she always let him take the lead so I did what I was told. I never questioned there decisions. Some guys seemed uncomfortable wiith it and others loved giving me orders.
And if you're like me you love receiving orders. I get turned on when my wifes lover orders me about in front of her. It drives home the fact that he is the man and I'm just the servant boy and my wife gets to observe this. In our relationship her man has the authority to punish me if I fail to carry out his instructions or act in a disrespectful way. In your post you described the ideal cuckold situation at that beachhouse. Your wife and her lover fucking in private while you are rejected and excluded and only allowed to listen.You are tagging along only to make yourself useful doing all the work and serving them like a good cuck should.You knew your place.

Such a hot story too bad the whole group didn’t gang bang the dirty slut teasing all of them!

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57