husband boyfriend cock

love her smile. she looks like a very happy wife. how much of your cocks can she take in her mouth?
She normally gets most but not all in her mouth during regualr oral but at times she gets all the way down on it if she lays across the bed with her head hanging over the edge and we ease it in her throat. She did have a bull one time that she got maybe half in her mouth and he forced it the rest of the way, she didn't like that. I have been wanting her to give it another chance but she is unwilling at least right now. To be fair he was nearly a foot long and as big around as a beer can.

Attachments

• play3.png
    play3.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 21
She normally gets most but not all in her mouth during regualr oral but at times she gets all the way down on it if she lays across the bed with her head hanging over the edge and we ease it in her throat. She did have a bull one time that she got maybe half in her mouth and he forced it the rest of the way, she didn't like that. I have been wanting her to give it another chance but she is unwilling at least right now. To be fair he was nearly a foot long and as big around as a beer can.
oh wow. with her head hanging over the bed? that must be a beautiful sight! she looks stunning with her lips wrapped around that cock. is he face fucking her?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
oh wow. with her head hanging over the bed? that must be a beautiful sight! she looks stunning with her lips wrapped around that cock. is he face fucking her?
Oh christ was he ever, she lost her voice for a couple days after this session. She willfully goes down on you, the fact he is forcing her down on it means she was not into what he was doing. She was good up to the point he was insistent of getting it in all the way.

Try hanging her across the corner of the bed so that her head is hanging off the foot and her ass is at the edge of the side then that large cock might get balls deep down her throat while somebody else is balls deep in her ass giving her something else to think about to make it easier for that large cock to get in her throat then you can can both use her until she can't take it anymore

Oh christ was he ever, she lost her voice for a couple days after this session. She willfully goes down on you, the fact he is forcing her down on it means she was not into what he was doing. She was good up to the point he was insistent of getting it in all the way.
To clarify the super size cock is a bull she had once, not her BF, he and I are much closer in size. Yes, hanging her head over the edge of bed is a favorite one on one for us or lately with one in her mouth hanging over bed and the other in her other end. She will let you get deep enough that she takes it in her throat. BF is a tad larger than I am (bonus for the wife) but we like to get in her throat, she is down as long as we allow her to get a breath in every 10 seconds or so. I must admit, seeing his cock outline in her throat while I am in her pussy puts me over the edge every time

Attachments

• 2cbj.png
    2cbj.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 6