husband showing me off to friends

hi linda here one night my husband asked me to let him show me off to some of his friends ,i took a hot shower and he had three friends at our house i really was excited and let him take it all off and i layed on a mat on the floor they looked with lights on bright my husband pull my cheeks apart to have them look .then i felt fingers i knew it was not my husband he was on my front side ,i was a bit in shock him leting some one touch me.,.i heard him ask if he could kiss my butt then he asked me if it would be ok if he kissed it ,so i just said ok its up to you if he does...then i felt his warm mouth kissing right on my hole licking and puting his tongue deep felt so good since then he will let some one taste me ,no dicks in me but
Fucking hot. Lucky friends

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
You seem to need more than your husband can offer you. Still gets horny looking you playing other guys. Incredibly horny

Friends are a difficulty that we don’t get involved with as they are all married or in a relationship and we’ve no wish to interfere in the lives of others, instead we take the more onerous route of either meeting guys ourselves with during the summer months the popular tourist beach not far from where we live being the best search area or the less troublesome way of our girlfriend introducing guys to us as her partners in the foursome sex we enjoy with her and them. Our girlfriend who lives amicably with us was my wife’s partner in an open relationship when I first met the two women is away working for between ten and fifteen days of each month and providing she knows and no others are involved gives us her permission to use the men for threesome sex in part my wife says because our girlfriend doesn’t want them wandering during her work absences.

All of our friends know of our domestic arrangements with our girlfriend and have discreetly asked both my wife and I about how it works with the men asking me about our sex lives, there’s little difference between the sexes as the wives are just as interested and ask my wife much the same questions themselves. Alone and not with our girlfriend my wife and I talk about our friends interest with my wife saying it’s a shame that they are friends as she’d like to fuck with some of them both male and female while I suggest that we arrange a show of her and our girlfriend making love for our friends to watch, it’s an idea that appeals to her sense of the erotic but both of us know it would lead to complications and we stay away from what could be a very interesting scenario.

hi linda here one night my husband asked me to let him show me off to some of his friends ,i took a hot shower and he had three friends at our house i really was excited and let him take it all off and i layed on a mat on the floor they looked with lights on bright my husband pull my cheeks apart to have them look .then i felt fingers i knew it was not my husband he was on my front side ,i was a bit in shock him leting some one touch me.,.i heard him ask if he could kiss my butt then he asked me if it would be ok if he kissed it ,so i just said ok its up to you if he does...then i felt his warm mouth kissing right on my hole licking and puting his tongue deep felt so good since then he will let some one taste me ,no dicks in me but
YOU ARE SO AWESOME TATTOOS ,BOOTS. CHAIN,COLLAR TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL AND IVER THE TOPP

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Such a hot story! Sounds so sexy and naughty, a great step in an exciting right direction!

YOU ARE SO AWESOME TATTOOS ,BOOTS. CHAIN,COLLAR TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL AND IVER THE TOPP
thank you where do you live i am on long island new york with my husband we go to clubs in nyc into safe exhibitionism nude beaches and safe fun with safe people

Attachments

• 20170519_215624.jpg
    20170519_215624.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20170518_160045.jpg
    20170518_160045.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20170519_215506 (1).jpg
    20170519_215506 (1).jpg
    226 KB · Views: 40
  • 20170520_182305.jpg
    20170520_182305.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20231009_132834.jpg
    20231009_132834.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 42
thank you where do you live i am on long island new york with my husband we go to clubs in nyc into safe exhibitionism nude beaches and safe fun with safe people
We live in the Carolina's, My wife and i are the same especially on the exhibition side she loves to shop wearimg sexy outfirs short skirts her favorite is to wear a short skirt Thing ir G string and shop for over the knee or thigh hi boots. So you cant ne modest trying on high boots with 6 in heels
.Your tattoos are awesome with all.respect how many do you have ? My wife has 6 2 on right and left back shoulder Butterflies and 2 on each breast Rose's one each small breast clevage ares and oneon eaxh above her breasts thise are a little larger thab her cleavage tattoos

We live in the Carolina's, My wife and i are the same especially on the exhibition side she loves to shop wearimg sexy outfirs short skirts her favorite is to wear a short skirt Thing ir G string and shop for over the knee or thigh hi boots. So you cant ne modest trying on high boots with 6 in heels
.Your tattoos are awesome with all.respect how many do you have ? My wife has 6 2 on right and left back shoulder Butterflies and 2 on each breast Rose's one each small breast clevage ares and oneon eaxh above her breasts thise are a little larger thab her cleavage tattoos
thanks we live on long island south hampton we meet other couples mostly for same room sex exhibitionism any thing safe to do with safe people we travel to clear water fl stay in touch i am bi my husband is not

Attachments

• 20230510_211010.jpg
    20230510_211010.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20170521_162025.jpg
    20170521_162025.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 20231014_204654.jpg
    20231014_204654.jpg
    616.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 16
hi to all had a resent home exciting night my husband met a guy from his job and invited him over for me to tease he was new to seeing a women nude and that excited me he came in and i came out of shower nude and my husband had me lay back and let the guy look close up i even let him watch me ******** close up and i got to watch him jerk off he wanted to use my ******** to jerk off with which was hot

Attachments

• 20230325_160049.jpg
    20230325_160049.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20231014_205033 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_205033 - Copy.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 21
  • 20231014_210857.jpg
    20231014_210857.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170519_191925.jpg
    20170519_191925.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 19
  • 20170519_191917 (1).jpg
    20170519_191917 (1).jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 33
hi to all had a resent home exciting night my husband met a guy from his job and invited him over for me to tease he was new to seeing a women nude and that excited me he came in and i came out of shower nude and my husband had me lay back and let the guy look close up i even let him watch me ******** close up and i got to watch him jerk off he wanted to use my ******** to jerk off with which was hot
Mmmm lucky guy. Hot body. I would love jerking off to you in person.