husband showing me off to friends

lindalongisland

Female
Verified
hi linda here one night my husband asked me to let him show me off to some of his friends ,i took a hot shower and he had three friends at our house i really was excited and let him take it all off and i layed on a mat on the floor they looked with lights on bright my husband pull my cheeks apart to have them look .then i felt fingers i knew it was not my husband he was on my front side ,i was a bit in shock him leting some one touch me.,.i heard him ask if he could kiss my butt then he asked me if it would be ok if he kissed it ,so i just said ok its up to you if he does...then i felt his warm mouth kissing right on my hole licking and puting his tongue deep felt so good since then he will let some one taste me ,no dicks in me but

Attachments

• 20230929_222315.jpg
    20230929_222315.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 678
  • 20230929_223452 - Copy.jpg
    20230929_223452 - Copy.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 658
  • 20231009_132834.jpg
    20231009_132834.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 637
  • 20231009_132335.jpg
    20231009_132335.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 603
  • 20231014_205108 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_205108 - Copy.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 368
hi linda here one night my husband asked me to let him show me off to some of his friends ,i took a hot shower and he had three friends at our house i really was excited and let him take it all off and i layed on a mat on the floor they looked with lights on bright my husband pull my cheeks apart to have them look .then i felt fingers i knew it was not my husband he was on my front side ,i was a bit in shock him leting some one touch me.,.i heard him ask if he could kiss my butt then he asked me if it would be ok if he kissed it ,so i just said ok its up to you if he does...then i felt his warm mouth kissing right on my hole licking and puting his tongue deep felt so good since then he will let some one taste me ,no dicks in me but
Great body intete tattoos with all respect what are the tatttoos of

Yummmmmm...lol

AWESOME DOYOU HAVE A.FAVORITE ONES how long have you had them.any idea how msny you hsve i ask with all.respect do you dress to.show them off my wife has two.on each breats she like to wear top that show them.off

AWESOME DOYOU HAVE A.FAVORITE ONES how long have you had them.any idea how msny you hsve i ask with all.respect do you dress to.show them off my wife has two.on each breats she like to wear top that show them.off
i like exhibitionism since i was sixteen like going to clubs here in nyc and dress wild or same room sex

Attachments

• 20170519_191552 (1).jpg
    20170519_191552 (1).jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Screenshot_20231027_095022_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_095022_Gallery.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 349
  • 20231026_203252.jpg
    20231026_203252.jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_3562 (1).jpg
    IMG_3562 (1).jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 316
  • FullSizeR (1).jpg
    FullSizeR (1).jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 449
Damn sure would love to cum over and lick your pusdy deeply

Reactions: lindalongisland
Mmm erotic Luv 2 be there

Reactions: toolman2c
Sounds like a great night

Very Hot

Great story….love your figure…very sexy. I’m sure you take pride in pleasing your hubby friends

Reactions: sam sammy
You are so beautiful and sexy. I wish all your pics were in your media folder so I could rate them 5 stars.

She is awesome love the tattoos with.all.respect how many does she have and what are they

Attachments

• 20230510_211010.jpg
    20230510_211010.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 145
  • PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    PXL_20230228_171933560.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 147
  • 20170519_190003.jpg
    20170519_190003.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 20170520_182305.jpg
    20170520_182305.jpg