husband wants me to fuck his boss

Jan 19, 2023
He came to me almost crying yesterday after work saying that he was so stressed out and depressed (he works really long hours). So I put my hair back to give him a blowjob and take his mind off things and he sternly grabbed me and told me no. I was so shocked because up until that point he had always appreciated my head and especially during times like these. But that's when he told me that he wants me to fuck his boss. I've seen his boss before and he's a pretty good looking dude, but what about my husband? Shouldn't he want me for himself? All of these questions were flying through my head but after a few hours I came to realize that this is just his form of love. He's picking out my clothes for a date with his boss as I write this. Kind of excited not gonna lie!

Should I keep y'all posted on how it goes?

He came to me almost crying yesterday after work saying that he was so stressed out and depressed (he works really long hours). So I put my hair back to give him a blowjob and take his mind off things and he sternly grabbed me and told me no. I was so shocked because up until that point he had always appreciated my head and especially during times like these. But that's when he told me that he wants me to fuck his boss. I've seen his boss before and he's a pretty good looking dude, but what about my husband? Shouldn't he want me for himself? All of these questions were flying through my head but after a few hours I came to realize that this is just his form of love. He's picking out my clothes for a date with his boss as I write this. Kind of excited not gonna lie!

Sure, I'd enjoy following up to find out how it went. I'm not sure how long the two of you have been married, but possibly he wants to 'spice it up' with something different. Could be new, exciting and you might even like it more than you originally thought. Good luck and have fun if you decide to go !!

But How do you feel about it? I mean you're with your husband because he's your husband... and now he's telling you to go see another man.

Keep us posted

YES!!!!

Yes keep the gullible people posted. But put the story in the fantasy section where it belongs.

Yes you should post it, it'd be entertaining, and a few pics won't hurt as well xx

Sure, I'd enjoy following up to find out how it went. I'm not sure how long the two of you have been married, but possibly he wants to 'spice it up' with something different. Could be new, exciting and you might even like it more than you originally thought. Good luck and have fun if you decide to go !!

But How do you feel about it? I mean you're with your husband because he's your husband... and now he's telling you to go see another man.
So certain it’s all true are you?

No dont keep us posted.

Absolutely, please do. About a year and a half into our marriage one of my wife's friends/coworkers told me she knew for a fact that prior to our marriage, my fiance had sucked him off as well as fucked him, both in his private office and on business trips. I told her l was indeed proud of wife's sensuality, and if l wanted a sexless woman, l would have married one.

Absolutely, please do. About a year and a half into our marriage one of my wife's friends/coworkers told me she knew for a fact that prior to our marriage, my fiance had sucked him off as well as fucked him, both in his private office and on business trips. I told her l was indeed proud of wife's sensuality, and if l wanted a sexless woman, l would have married one.
Do you like fake stories?. Go to the fantasy section.

Do you like fake stories?. Go to the fantasy section.
I only got a sly smile from my wife when I asked. She liked it that l was wondering.
Now at a barbecue held at her boss' house, and a few months prior to our nuptials, l observed the boss and my future HotWife sharing a lawn chair just off the rear patio in some fairly dense foliage. The Boss was seated in the chair. Debbie was seated on his thighs with her legs wrapped around his waist. Her arms were wrapped around her neck. His hands were gripping her butt cheeks.It was hot summertime, so she was wearing short shorts that barely covered her sweet cheeks. They were locked in an unmistakeable deep french kiss. I thought to myself then, the pose l saw the two of them in would only be used by a couple that had been very intimate. You might say had deep carnal knowledge of each other.
I told Deb on the way home what l saw, and she was lucky the Boss' wife didn't see them. For my part, l thought it hot. Prior to marriage we aired out some of our fantasies. We didn't act on them until after we wed.
Witnessing that scene, Yes, l would say probably a better-than-half bet that they fooled around at some point.

Thants awesome just remember several things will probably change a little going forward.
1. your top performance could effect your husbands next raise and future raises.
2. If he's not impressed with you it could affect your husbands next raise and future raises.
3. If your husband wants to stop all of a sudden it could effect your husbands next raise and future raises.

Bottom Line, you better do things to him that you wouldn't do to a farm animal and let your husband think that your doing it for him.

Reactions: Rem503