Husband wants to cross dress?

My husband has actively been encouraging me to post pics... have sexy fun and flirt, really getting into it and it has improved our sex life.... it has been a fun journey making it "real". My main concern was always that it would be the next step with him. Now it's about him cross dressing as well as sharing me. It just doesn't do it for me...and don't think it will do it for my new male friends?

If his crossdressing is a buzzkill, you'll have to give him another outlet for it. Does he want to engage with your new male friends?

Is he even passable publicly or is this something he wants to do in private only, like dressed up in lingerie while you're getting it from a male friend? I'm with Wormwood on this one. Has he shared other things that satisfy his kinks? Maybe those are doable. Would it make a difference to you if he sucked off your date and not be dressed up? His real thrill may be getting some submissive bisexual action, that's if his cross dressing is just leading him there. Either way, the discussion is pointless. If you're not into it at some convincing level it won't be as good as it could be for him. He'll know that.

In my opinion, crossdressers are born, not made. I started at 4. So possibly he’s had it in him all along and he’s just now comfortable enough to mention it, maybe ask him if that’s the case. It’s possible, I guess, that he’s just thinking about it to make being bi “easier”, not sure though.

Id love to share my crossdressing with my wife and have her be supportive and encouraging but I highly doubt that’ll ever happen. The ones of us who do have that are very lucky and should be very thankful for such a spouse. Regardless, if he’s truly a crosssresser, even though you aren’t into it, maybe you could allow him some private time to experiment with it and enjoy himself.

Or if you’re the type to at least try once, maybe let him dress up or even help him and take it for a spin one night. You might like it more than you think or you might realize you dislike it a lot more than you already feel you do. In that case, try to be accepting enough to let him do it alone. I can tell you from experience, if it’s in him, he’s gonna do it regardless. And it really sucks to keep it from your spouse and do it behind her back, I feel so guilty for doing that but it’s my only outlet.