Husbands that enjoy BBC as much as his hotwife

Oct 8, 2021
Ever since I made my husband wear my clothes, panties, skirt, tank, make up, made him look like a cute desperate little sissy slut, and we spent a whole 6 hours in bed worshipping and making love to my bull, he 11in, 2 and a half thick heavy cummer, amazing cock, if you didn't know it was my husband, laying on my bulls lap, caressing and licking his huge black cock, u would of thought it was a little slutty teen. The way his mouth was moving, his tongue. I love seeing him dressed up, and playing the role of a little slut, loving black dick. I think hes better at oral than I am

Attachments

• 16580010972845547578695028837180.jpg
    16580010972845547578695028837180.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 158
Ever since I made my husband wear my clothes, panties, skirt, tank, make up, made him look like a cute desperate little sissy slut, and we spent a whole 6 hours in bed worshipping and making love to my bull, he 11in, 2 and a half thick heavy cummer, amazing cock, if you didn't know it was my husband, laying on my bulls lap, caressing and licking his huge black cock, u would of thought it was a little slutty teen. The way his mouth was moving, his tongue. I love seeing him dressed up, and playing the role of a little slut, loving black dick. I think hes better at oral than I am

The first time I shared my husband with a BBC was because of a request from the BBC Bull I was seeing. He told my husband to undress me and to beg my bull to fuck his wife for him. The bull then told my husband to go over and bend over the bedside chair with his pants down so that he not only offered his wife but also his own ass.

In-his-room.gif

After that time, my husband knew his place and he has not had to be told again.

The first time I shared my husband with a BBC was because of a request from the BBC Bull I was seeing. He told my husband to undress me and to beg my bull to fuck his wife for him. The bull then told my husband to go over and bend over the bedside chair with his pants down so that he not only offered his wife but also his own ass.

View attachment 953598

After that time, my husband knew his place and he has not had to be told again.
I've always wanted to sit in on a situation like that as a guest cuckold who is so desperately horny he would agree to any task to participate no matter how gay if he gets to put his hands on the wife that he's been lusting for harder than her husband or the bbc bull. And still get denied and rejected from getting to take any part in it and just be made to kneel on the ground at a distance with my hands tied behind my back and a chastity cage that is way too tight and has been on for a month already.