Husbands

as a bull , I’m just intrigued to no how it feels watching a younger guy stretch your wife’s pussy out and seeing her face as it goes in. For me it’s the best. Also how does your wife feel about it
It feels great! I love watching her fuck other men, younger, older, it doesn't matter as long as she's satisfied. I love watching a thick cock stretch her pussy apart and hear her moan as it fills her until she screams in pleasure and he cums on her body, or in her and it oozes from her wet pussy.
She loves fucking and loves sucking cock, so we both get what we want. Especially when she sucks mine afterwards, or I fuck her immediately after he, or they, cums in her.

The first time I shared my 52 year old wife was it just happened to be a Black gentleman same age I was 54. He led her to his bedroom and they quickly undressed. I stayed in the living room and had told them I would come in after they got started, my thinking was it would be easier and less pressure on them. Well she told me she sat on the end of the bed , he walked over and stuck his 12” beautiful circumsized cock in her face and she said she caressed and sucked about 30 seconds , he asked if she wanted lube and she told him I won’t need any . I entered the room , no more than 3 minutes had passed , she was squirting harder than I had seen her . He brought to several orgasms , cream pied her twice . I was absolutely entranced how sexy the two were . Couldn’t wait for more of this . On another note when she would come home fucked , I loved to eat her fucked pussy , cream her tight little ass hole and finger it . Feed in a long string of anal beads . All the while asking her about her most recent fucking . Pussy still wet from another mans cum and her telling me how she got picked up at the bar she worked, her building to a climax from me to toungeing her clit and plunging my tongue in for her and the strangers juices . Then when I knew , she was bucking and starting to do that shudder she always did when coming I’d jerk them anal beads out . We would lay in each other’s arms and she would tell me about the guys cock and how she had come and how it felt , she always went bareback . Exciting, almost as good as being there.

It was great. It was Valentine’s Day a couple of years ago. As he inserted his cock into her and she arched her back some and moaned, I knew she was going to get a good fuck. She never reacted that way when I inserted my cock into her. Then watching her organism while he was fucking her (once again she never reacted that way with me), I knew everything was worth it. Almost 3 years later, I still love watching my wife fuck.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
Watching my GF take a big bulls cock
deep, to his balls. She gestured me to
come closer and whispered...
"I'm going to cum on his big cock"
I told her fantastic, go ahead and cum
(She hardly ever cums as I fuck her).
Then she looked me in the eyes and said,
"I've already cum 4 times on his big, hard,
hot cock. I'm making a fucking mess on
the bed"
Her bull moan, he was ready to cum, where
did she want his 1st load?
"Oh God, in my pussy. FILL me with all your hot cum. Get in deep abd fill my pussy!"

I'd never heard or seen her like this. I jerked & came like crazy as he pumped spurt after spurt deep into her vagina. God, it was BOT!