I’ll keep it cute and simple

Ustwo

Couple
Dec 9, 2018
Virginia Beach
I love sitting really cute like this for my husband and friends... right before he comes over and pulls my panties to the side and gives me what I need. Hey I can’t help it, black girls love love to entertain too... we just pretend we don’t. ? enjoy guys. Ciao ❤️???

Attachments

• 9C42AD07-31EC-44C9-8C40-ECAFD1FE3EB1.jpeg
    9C42AD07-31EC-44C9-8C40-ECAFD1FE3EB1.jpeg
    467.4 KB · Views: 144
  • AB5B5811-86EF-4716-ADD5-67759EB9E8D0.jpeg
    AB5B5811-86EF-4716-ADD5-67759EB9E8D0.jpeg
    600.4 KB · Views: 149
I love sitting really cute like this for my husband and friends... right before he comes over and pulls my panties to the side and gives me what I need. Hey I can’t help it, black girls love love to entertain too... we just pretend we don’t. ? enjoy guys. Ciao ❤???
Does his friends get a turn too?

I love sitting really cute like this for my husband and friends... right before he comes over and pulls my panties to the side and gives me what I need. Hey I can’t help it, black girls love love to entertain too... we just pretend we don’t. ? enjoy guys. Ciao ❤???
Absolutely beautiful

LOL!! Of course sweetie, that’s the whole turn on for me... if you guys think it’s hot for you, just take a moment and think how amazing it feels to us ladies. We love the feeling we get just being surrounded by a few hard dicks. ?
OMG, my wife is new to the lifestyle. So hearing from a sistah the inner thoughts makes me want to take her

• Love
Reactions: Ustwo
So you just going to keep it cute and simple , we want to see it raw and wild ... I'd really love to see all of your beautiful body