I’ll throw something dirty in your wife’s pic

Nina, it’s starts in a hotel, blindfolded, she in your arms, her dress still on, she is excited but nervous, you run your hands up the the length of her body, she lets out a moan, you gently bend her over, she doesn’t stop you, without trying, you peel her panties to the side. That first moment your cock enters, she doesn’t get to, I put my cock straight to her lips…

Nina, it’s starts in a hotel, blindfolded, she in your arms, her dress still on, she is excited but nervous, you run your hands up the the length of her body, she lets out a moan, you gently bend her over, she doesn’t stop you, without trying, you peel her panties to the side. That first moment your cock enters, she doesn’t get to, I put my cock straight to her lips…
Too soft...use hard words, be rude, nasty !!

Ten pierwszy jęk, który wyda, zostanie stłumiony kutasem, nie będzie miała szans, zostanie wyruchana i ssąca bez wyboru. Jej stłumione jęki wydawane przez usta wypełnione kutasem wprawią Cię w stan zdenerwowania, tak samo jak ją
yeah..more..harder !!

I’ll grab her by the back of the head, and look her directly in the eyes, she knows what to do, I’ll push my cock into her mouth, I’ll remove my hands, shell deep throat with out being asked, she’ll make herself gag, because she knows she is a slut and she likes it

• Love
Reactions: al-nina
I’ll grab her by the back of the head, and look her directly in the eyes, she knows what to do, I’ll push my cock into her mouth, I’ll remove my hands, shell deep throat with out being asked, she’ll make herself gag, because she knows she is a slut and she likes it
- suck it bitch - you say
- yeaah your goood cocksucker - you say

I don’t tell her, she knows. She knows how to suck a cock, she’s trying to impress. I’ll take it out and slap her face with it, she smiles. Right back in it goes. All the way, I reach over and go to finger her, she’s wet as fuck, two fingers dip in her eager cunt, easily. I smack her ass and tell her she’s a good slut..

Nie mówię jej, ona wie. Wie jak ssać kutasa, stara się zaimponować. Wyjmę go i uderzę ją w twarz, uśmiecha się. Zaraz z powrotem, to idzie. Przez całą drogę sięgam i idę ją palcami, jest mokra jak cholera, dwa palce z łatwością zanurzają się w jej chętnej cipce. Klepię ją w tyłek i mówię, że jest dobrą dziwką..
You are right. She knows it and she loves face clapping by cocks !!!!!

Once I’m hard enough, I’ll swap sides, I’ll push her down on the bed, then I’ll slide into her so easy, then I’ll start, I’ll fuck her pussy on different angles just to stretch it out, that’s when I’ll pull out, and I’ll press it against her ass, bet ya she spreads it.

She never tried anal but i think she wants both holes care.
Write what You will be telling to her ear during this hard fuck fest !!