I’m dying to watch my wife with another man

My wife and I had met a man with a 9 inch cock at a nudist resort. I said honey will you make love to him while I watch. She said if it is okay I will and a said have at it. I was kissing her toessess and was fucking her it was sooo sexy. We are looking to it again

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpeg
    IMG_0118.jpeg
    562.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    628.3 KB · Views: 85
I’ve been super into the thought of my wife with another man. She knows this and we talk about it somewhat often. We got really close while on vacation but she got cold feet at the last minute.

She danced with a guy, made out with him, and he even fingered him but when it was time to go back to the room she couldn’t go through with it. We ended up having great sex but I really wanted to see her with another man.

How do I get her over the hump?
Hi where are you ? I am lookimcg in the s Calgary area Okotoks high River for a regular play date with your beautiful intelligent hotwife…I want to romance her and spoil her while you sit back nd enjoy the show

Attachments

• IMG_0178.jpeg
    IMG_0178.jpeg
    516.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 70041825817__21BA4C56-BEA3-4DB2-9209-EBAE4757B35E.jpeg
    70041825817__21BA4C56-BEA3-4DB2-9209-EBAE4757B35E.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6777.jpeg
    IMG_6777.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 55
I think you just don't get it dude, but that's okay. It seems like a very male perspective to suggest it all just comes down to being interested or not, and if they're interested, why wouldn't they do it... Maybe your wife is like that but I don't think most are. You didn't offer this guy any useful advice, just told him his wife needs to be interested, as if he should just wait around until she decides to do something on her own or give up.

The whole point of my previous example is that what applies to sex in general, applies even more so to sex with someone else. She may be interested (fact she already went so far suggests she is) but was unable to go all the way due to conflicting feelings, which could be fear, guilt, shame, lack of confidence, etc. She may just need encouragement and support to work through that or simply further opportunities to ease into things.

I just don't think this is as simple as, you just tell the wife you want to see her fuck another dude and she will do it or not, depending on her interest.
Spot on. People do not know what pleases them until they try it. And if a guy does not take some action there will be no result.

Feel your pain...worst part for me is that I'm aware of my wife's cheating, even seeing texts/pics but can't get her to agree to being shared or even give me a good show. Granted, I've gotten teasers through the years at random times when we've been out drinking, clubbing or house parties and shes gotten frisky, but never full on planned out.
Kneel2Zod - MeToo. My wife has had some great extra marital encounters, sucked a lot of cock (without my knowledge) , and strayed. But she won’t suck a cock in front of me. I am not jealous, I explicitly ask her to play with other guys. She has the pass but will not use it. It is so perplexing. I am not sexually able now and was hoping the lack of pussy penetration would motivate her to get a boyfriend. No luck. Or at least she is faking it well and not telling me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I’ve been super into the thought of my wife with another man. She knows this and we talk about it somewhat often. We got really close while on vacation but she got cold feet at the last minute.

She danced with a guy, made out with him, and he even fingered him but when it was time to go back to the room she couldn’t go through with it. We ended up having great sex but I really wanted to see her with another man.

Try my service I m from India a professional playboy bull and breeder for Ladies and couples available For all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds.

Talk honestly to her. Tell her it was hot to see her free and confident. Tell her you found her sexy af. Shower her with compliments and tel how proud you are knowing that you have someone who can pull every man off if she wanted.

Hi! We are a couple! I love to masturbate my husband while he looks at photos of other people's wives! So if you have a video, then we start fucking with my husband, looking at your videos.