I’m officially a cuckold

So we have been talking about this for several years, even coming close until she lost her nerve in Vegas a couple years ago...Thursday morning she tells me that she had created a tinder account and had gotten a promising response.. I was shocked ..so we meet with bi-racial guy 39 year old named James at PJ Whelihans in Maple Shade as a meet and greet.

My wife was clearly taken by his looks and demeanor and he told us that he does have another couple that he meets with. Asks us what we want , which we honestly say we don’t really know and then he says to us some of the things that he looks for when he meets with couples. He says that he gets tested twice per month on the 1st and 15th and works as a pharmaceutical rep, but he never uses condoms and that we would be responsible for protection. He also says that he normally likes to meet with wives for the first time alone..we both say that we aren’t really interested in that but say that we would consider a meet together in early January after the holidays as that would be when we had time...that was the end of Thursday night

Friday during the early work hours I get a text from her saying “what do you think about me meeting him alone?”....I respond “that’s your call love”...she said I think I want to and I’ll text him to see what could be worked out. He responds he can make himself free later that night and would she want to meet at the Marriott in Cherry Hill. She agrees to 9:00 and tells me that I’m going to take her to the hotel. We both get off of work early , get her cleaned up, and we are off to the hotel.

He is already there, pays for us To have drinks and the room. I hang for like 15 min and pretend to leave and eventually see them go To the elevators and Out of sight. I go back to the hotel bar and watch a game and have a drink to settle my own nerves..it’s now 9:50 and I realized that I’m in the same building as my wife getting fucked.

Around 10:20 she sends me a text saying she’s ok ..and a pic of her tits with cum all over them. My dick is crazy hard at this point ...she says we are going to fuck again and that she thinks she will be done around 11:45

So I take her home around midnight and she starts to fill me on details ..she said they fucked 3x, that she sucked his dick and his balls and that she came 5-6x herself....she said that she got so lost in the moment that she asked him to fuck her ass but he said no and that he wanted her husband to see that....66849359-B00A-456C-992C-F1D3AD82BCD4.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice!!! Hope you all had fun..looks and sounds like your on your way so welcome to the cuck club. Keep us all informed on how things are going.