I’m speaking to a 58 year old married hottie

So I shopped at a Harris Teeter close to my house. And as I was walking down the aisle, I had stopped to talk to nice thick build brown hair, hazel green, married, milf. I ran into her three times now. Our conversations have gotten more intimate each time we see each other. Her husband works during the week out of town and returns back home on the weekends. So what I gather is she’s lonely during the week. The second conversation was the talk of sex and she knows that I’m a single guy. And I made a couple statements to her that if she ever needed company during the week to let me know. She laughed turn red, and smiled, and said to me“ believe me, I’ve thought about it”. So I saw her again today, the third time. I looked down the isles. I’m driving my cart, and I see her big smile at me all the way down at the other end of the aisle and says “hi Dave”! We talked a bit, and shows me her hand. She says “do you notice I’m not wearing my wedding ring today?” So I had asked her to take my phone number and to give me hers. And to let me know when she’s ready. She made a statement that she actually forgot her ring at home. But I didn’t believe her! Lol. So she hesitated for a moment then broke down with a guilty face and we swapped numbers, texted each other today with a good conversation. Nothing sexual. And she did tell me that she’s still un decisive about our hopeful fuck feast. And that I would be the only guy she would of touched since being married going on 16 years now. I instantly got hard in my pants after her telling me that, she notices and she gets a bit uncomfortable. But in a split of a second, she says “so your horned up for me huh?” Of course I answered back. Her movements indicated how wet and horny that made her knowing that. So to make a long story short without all of the BS, I am now in training mode with her to maybe let her husband know with time that she herself needs to have a good fuck by a stranger guy she’s speaking to, which is me. She tells me that he is a bit open minded and that they have had sexual convo while having sex and fantasizing about stranger sex. So I am slowly waiting and seeing what the next move is. I will return with details. Wish me luck!

So I shopped at a Harris Teeter close to my house. And as I was walking down the aisle, I had stopped to talk to nice thick build brown hair, hazel green, married, milf. I ran into her three times now. Our conversations have gotten more intimate each time we see each other. Her husband works during the week out of town and returns back home on the weekends. So what I gather is she’s lonely during the week. The second conversation was the talk of sex and she knows that I’m a single guy. And I made a couple statements to her that if she ever needed company during the week to let me know. She laughed turn red, and smiled, and said to me“ believe me, I’ve thought about it”. So I saw her again today, the third time. I looked down the isles. I’m driving my cart, and I see her big smile at me all the way down at the other end of the aisle and says “hi Dave”! We talked a bit, and shows me her hand. She says “do you notice I’m not wearing my wedding ring today?” So I had asked her to take my phone number and to give me hers. And to let me know when she’s ready. She made a statement that she actually forgot her ring at home. But I didn’t believe her! Lol. So she hesitated for a moment then broke down with a guilty face and we swapped numbers, texted each other today with a good conversation. Nothing sexual. And she did tell me that she’s still un decisive about our hopeful fuck feast. And that I would be the only guy she would of touched since being married going on 16 years now. I instantly got hard in my pants after her telling me that, she notices and she gets a bit uncomfortable. But in a split of a second, she says “so your horned up for me huh?” Of course I answered back. Her movements indicated how wet and horny that made her knowing that. So to make a long story short without all of the BS, I am now in training mode with her to maybe let her husband know with time that she herself needs to have a good fuck by a stranger guy she’s speaking to, which is me. She tells me that he is a bit open minded and that they have had sexual convo while having sex and fantasizing about stranger sex. So I am slowly waiting and seeing what the next move is. I will return with details. Wish me luck!
The best of luck my man! Make her wet and happy ;) any updates?

Reactions: Bulldave07