I am 58 and wife wants to meet with old boyfriend from High School

Tim42358

Male
Oct 5, 2016
My wife is a facebooker. She and I have been married for 36 years and as far as I know are monogamist. Well he found her on facebook and they want to get together. So she asked me what I thought if they would meet in a motel for some sex. I was very upset thinking that she was looking to leave me. But she said heaven forbid. She told me that they had good sex in High School and she just wants to see if they can have good sex still after like 40 years. I guess this excited me a little so I asked her about those days and she got real excited. She said that he is hung and knew how to use it. I got a little insecure thinking that this would make her lose interest in me. We have had a great sex life all our marriage. But the more it sunk in the more I like the idea. So....she is going to meet with him tomorrow afternoon and I have been given the green light to listen in over the phone. I will come back tomorrow and report how it went. Maybe she will provide a pic. Thanks for your interest!

What a way to get started - sounds like you're in for a real treat.
Just how did she know he's hung??? has she seen him naked before?
Itwas very much like that for me - the realisation slowly spreads in your mind that you want this to happen.

Reactions: darren_hearst
My wife is a facebooker. She and I have been married for 36 years and as far as I know are monogamist. Well he found her on facebook and they want to get together. So she asked me what I thought if they would meet in a motel for some sex. I was very upset thinking that she was looking to leave me. But she said heaven forbid. She told me that they had good sex in High School and she just wants to see if they can have good sex still after like 40 years. I guess this excited me a little so I asked her about those days and she got real excited. She said that he is hung and knew how to use it. I got a little insecure thinking that this would make her lose interest in me. We have had a great sex life all our marriage. But the more it sunk in the more I like the idea. So....she is going to meet with him tomorrow afternoon and I have been given the green light to listen in over the phone. I will come back tomorrow and report how it went. Maybe she will provide a pic. Thanks for your interest!

I let my wife text her guy friend from high school and she found out he had a crush on her and sent pics to each other and hit it off and have hooked up several times and love sharing her with him. Says she is better than his wife.

hey how did date go? is there an update here anywharre?

I let my wife text her guy friend from high school and she found out he had a crush on her and sent pics to each other and hit it off and have hooked up several times and love sharing her with him. Says she is better than his wife.
I found my wife was texting an "old friend". Wasn't concerned but when she was sleeping with her phone open she gets a text from him that friends don't send to each other. I pretended to be her, find out they been fucking on her "girls"trips. Such a turn on

Reactions: Tof82