I ate our bull's sperm from my wife's cunt

I think you can be straight.

Best authority to ask is....your wife!

Seems to me if ur still banging her well
maybe some wud call u bi?
I’ve eaten it before so many times. I don’t know if that makes me gay though. I actually wonder where cum eating cuckolds fit on the LGBTQ scale. I honestly can’t say I’m straight after this. But it’s the only thing I’ve ever done.
If you have to wonder about it, then you're NOT gay. Many, many posts here are from guys who eat their wives or get a sloppy second fuck, after the bull is done.
Not gay...just hot & erotic!

That’s my favorite part when the cuck is cleaning the wife pussy from her bulls cum. That humiliation is key for me i love it. Love watching my cucks serve me and the wife
So, i take it ur a bull Santi1230? Whats the usual progression for the cuck?
Clean ur cum creampie
Clean ur cock
Suck ur cock hard to fuck the wife (fluffing)
Lick her clit ss you fuck her
Cum in his mouth
Fuck his ass if she asks you to

I realize everyone is different, but is that a fair outline?

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976
So, i take it ur a bull Santi1230? Whats the usual progression for the cuck?
Clean ur cum creampie
Clean ur cock
Suck ur cock hard to fuck the wife (fluffing)
Lick her clit ss you fuck her
Cum in his mouth
Fuck his ass if she asks you to

I realize everyone is different, but is that a fair outline?
Hasn’t gotten that far before. If I was in that situation again I don’t know if I’d allow that

That’s my favorite part when the cuck is cleaning the wife pussy from her bulls cum. That humiliation is key for me i love it. Love watching my cucks serve me and the wife
It is my favorite part as well, but key for me is seeing how much pleasure the wife gets from being cleaned. I dont want to humiliate hubby, but like to have him enjoy his role as well.

Attachments

• cuckduty29.jpg
    cuckduty29.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 260
Totally agree, its not about being submissive its about enjoy each other and watching and participating in each others orgasm is sexy and cum, mine and the other guys, is part of that. I enjoy the taste of cum including my own and I also love the feeling of a hard (or semi-hard) cock in my mouth for me its just a part of the excitement of hot love making.
You hard right and I forgot to mention the part about having a hard cock in my mouth. feeling their load hit my tongue is the reward but sucking a cock, feeling it pulse in my mouth, and hearing them moan because of my effort is a huge turn on.

You hard right and I forgot to mention the part about having a hard cock in my mouth. feeling their load hit my tongue is the reward but sucking a cock, feeling it pulse in my mouth, and hearing them moan because of my effort is a huge turn on.
Yes. It is good for a cuckold hubby to feel a hard cock pulsing in his mouth. It helps him to understand how it feels for his wife. I encourage hubby to feel and taste my cock and semen.

Attachments

• cucklife84.gif
    cucklife84.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 271
I’ve eaten it before so many times. I don’t know if that makes me gay though. I actually wonder where cum eating cuckolds fit on the LGBTQ scale. I honestly can’t say I’m straight after this. But it’s the only thing I’ve ever done.
If you’re asking then you probably are gay and nothing wrong with that.