I believe my wife is cheating

Just found this site and I guess I did a place to talk and chat. The reason I believe my wife is cheating on me is for one I found to pics that she took of herself of on when she was at the gym, and a racy one of her that was nude. And she sent those pics to a number that I don't know. I asked her about the pics that I saw on her phone and she just said that she was just doing something crazy and joking with on of her girl friends and it was nothing. We've been married 3 years and have one child. But lately she has be acting different and sorta not really waiting to do anything with me. I have been working alot of hours and I'm only able to get home on the weekends.
after seeing those pics that she took, and sent to someone. I started to think something is up. So last week, I was able to trace her location on her phone and last Thursday while I was at work. I could see that she did her normal thing of going on a run from our house, then to our local gym. But afterward she ran to the other side of our town and spent almost 3 hours at this house. It's a place that I don't know anybody there.
These are the pics I found on her phone that she sent to the number:
View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
She's never done anything like this before. And she is really not the women to me like she used to be. Like tonight, she been sorta been in a bad mood just with me.
I've got to leave tomorrow again for the next week. I'm going to watch he phone again and see what happens. What do you guy's think? I'm I just being crazy to think something is going on and she was just messing around with one of her girl friends or did she send them to a guy that she meet? Then a week later after sending those pics she ends up at a someone's house for 3 hours before she run's home.
Am sure she take those pictures right before she went to his house, he let her in and she immediately started sucking his dick, but she take her time, she licked from bottom to top, running her tongue slowly around the head of his dick, before she bobbed up and down on it, he grabbed her head and slowly fucked her mouth before he got her on all fours and got behind that ass, and I bet she moved back and forth bouncing her ass off his cock, and him feeling those big beatiful tits for the first time in his hands, pinching her nipples as she beg for him to fuck her harder. And her riding his cock and he plays with her tits, and then he starts fucker her missionary til he pulls out and cums all over her tits !! And then she comes back home to you and the kid !!

Reactions: Tof82
Exactly how it went down with my first marriage...thought we were happily married for nearly 11 years. But complacency can be a silent killer. Know what it's like though bud. Feel free to reach out if ya need someone to talk or just listen.
Dude, I can so relate to this... First marriage was like this. It happened over and over again for 7 years. Everyone always asks, "Why did you stay?". I had two children, two little boys. However, it got to a point where I just couldn't stay anymore. The only way I found out what she was doing, this was prior to technology like we have today where you can track, was I told her it turned me on to hear the details in bed. That's where she finally let her hair down and was able to roll out all her confessions of what she had done and what she was currently doing. It turned my stomach but mixed with pleasure at the same time. I messed up by doing that but it was the only way to get the truth. It ended up rewiring me to where I need that kind of stuff in order to get me off. I told myself I was never getting married again. I tried the "friends with benefits" but that never worked for me. Women always wanted more sooner or later versus just coming over to bang. I ended up getting remarried and it's be 16 years now.

Reactions: Macc
The pictures below tell story obviously the picture on the left is my wife and the other two I will explain. We have three kids. Our oldest is in high school and has been working on a holiday. Play my wife who’s very active in the school activities because we have three kids that go to high school.. well my next-door neighbor has been riding to the high school for rehearsals and things with my wife every night. Saturday night they had a play. It ended around 10 my wife pulled in the driveway around midnight saying they had gone and had a few celebratory drinks with the parents that were working on the play. I just done laundry Saturday night when I woke up Sunday there was a pair of underwear in the hamper and then Sunday night was the last night of the play and my wife didn’t get home till 130 and said that they had gone out again to celebrate with the parents and when I woke up Tuesday, I found another pair from a night out with my neighbor Who is a little younger than us . so I was wondering does this look like come this look like she’s been cheating because to me it looks like she’s been fucking somebody. And they’re coming deep in her. Does anyone have an opinion please let me know I don’t know what to do…

Attachments

• IMG_5587.jpeg
    IMG_5587.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5581.jpeg
    IMG_5581.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5580.jpeg
    IMG_5580.jpeg
    994.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Love
Reactions: Viewer and stacyz