I cheated today

Hot0kcwife

Female
From
OK, US
Reaction score
I cheated today with a guy I meet on fb. And I loved it, he really knew what he was doing an or it was because of the size of his dick either way he fucked me so good I squirted multiple times ,And I was more than happy to take two loads of his cum in me.. sorry about the picture I took it myself...received_2778800048905116.jpeg

I cheated today with a guy I meet on fb. And I loved it, he really knew what he was doing an or it was because of the size of his dick either way he fucked me so good I squirted multiple times ,And I was more than happy to take two loads of his cum in me.. sorry about the picture I took it myself...View attachment 851155
Yum!!! Naughty girl!! I love it! Need a bwc to inject more im here 😉💦💦🍆🍆

I cheated today with a guy I meet on fb. And I loved it, he really knew what he was doing an or it was because of the size of his dick either way he fucked me so good I squirted multiple times ,And I was more than happy to take two loads of his cum in me.. sorry about the picture I took it myself...View attachment 851155
😉😋💦💦💦💦

This is very delicious for a cuckold! :love:

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
Love a cheater glad u enjoyed it so much fun isn’t it

Reactions: Goodlife2023
The only thing hotter than a hotwife is a cheating wife. My wife has done both, but by far the hottest was when she cheated.

Maybe you can't truly call it cheating, since she knows how I love it. But she lied about where she was going and didn't confess it until later. I couldn't even touch myself while she told me or I'd have cum.

I can typically control my orgasm well, but if she wants to make me nut, all she has to do is tell me how she loves to cheat me.

I cheated today with a guy I meet on fb. And I loved it, he really knew what he was doing an or it was because of the size of his dick either way he fucked me so good I squirted multiple times ,And I was more than happy to take two loads of his cum in me.. sorry about the picture I took it myself...

1654837350224.png
This is very nice. Were I your hubby's buddy, I would pass off this photo to him saying that it was MY wife after being with another man. I'd explain that while I found it unsettling, what truly surprised me was that I responded so powerfully to seeing it and knowing what it meant. I'd ask him if this was crazy, or if he'd ever heard of anything like this, or if he thought it was hot. Then I'd report his reaction back to you.

Once your hubby agreed in principle that another man doing a married woman is really, really hot, then it's on!

Sure, it's hot when a man seduces a married woman. But isn't it intriguing when a prospective cuckold first is so intrigued, then so aroused, and finally so addicted to this idea that he willingly participates in his own cuckolding!

What do you think? Would you enjoy that?

messy is sexy. does your husband/bf share you with any of his friends?

Reactions: Johnfun
Once you explain to him that you're now in charge and this is how things are going to be...it would be considered cheating...it will just cucks new job to clean ;)

Reactions: werekinky2
Wanna be clean up for that

Beautiful!!!!