I Didn't Even Know She Was Out For Lunch!

So I caught her playing with her pussy in the shower today, but that wasn't going to be enough to satisfy her.....

View attachment 563686

She dressed up suggestively, casual slutty with no bra, anklet, black ring and DTF shirt...cleverly hidden behind a workout theme....and told me she was "going to lunch" yeh, right...

View attachment 563687

And she had to send me a pic taken by her "date" from lunch. I figure the only thing on the menu is going to be her pussy and some guy's cock this afternoon. I guess she meant it earlier when she said she needed fucked. I should have given it to her....oh well....sloppy seconds later I guess. Still haven't heard anything more from her...pretty long lunch..I love the little tell tale signals I catch, like the elastic hair band she wears on her wrist so she can put her hair up when she's sucking cock....

View attachment 563689
I'd love to be her lunch!!!

I will let you see it by PM. Respond with your thoughts back on this thread though please.

In the video you will notice there are two other guys in the room, both had just fucked me with creampies and I'm soaking wet from it. You can sort of hear their banter in the background. One guy is standing behind the couch just out of the camera view. If I hadn't blocked my face you could see me look at him and roll my eyes in a bit of embarrassment for Mr HW. But he cleaned me up very well, like he always does!

Mrs Hotwife

SORRY, HAVING PROBLEMS UPLOADING THE FILE FOR SOME REASON. I WILL WORK ON IT
Please share with me if you get it working. Love to access some of your others if given info!!!