I do tributes (public/private)

OK, since the OP has been here he's asked for all of these pics and data. He has actually "tributed" ZERO of any of the pics so far. He included "samples" from some other place or time, but none from this thread. It is a BS thread and those of you who are giving him pics and data are losing it to some other web site for his profit. IMHO

Mrs Hotwife
He did mine. VERY satisfied.

Attachments

• cock1.jpg
    cock1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
  • video2.mp4
    14.2 MB
  • cock4.jpg
    cock4.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 13
  • cock5.jpg
    cock5.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 18
  • gif1.gif
    gif1.gif
    8.2 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
OK, since the OP has been here he's asked for all of these pics and data. He has actually "tributed" ZERO of any of the pics so far. He included "samples" from some other place or time, but none from this thread. It is a BS thread and those of you who are giving him pics and data are losing it to some other web site for his profit. IMHO

Mrs Hotwife
Why do you write without knowing? I clearly stated that I was going to publish them on my blog, the ones I did I sent tto the corresponding person. I also clarified that I have many tributes to do, and I will do them when I have time, preferably on weekends. It also takes time to edit and upload, Is it so difficult to wait a little?

Reactions: Joecde3vfr4

Mrs Hotwife
I can't write my blog either because this website doesn't allow addresses of other websites, I have to ask them for their email

Mrs Hotwife
I totally understand your skepticism butt, and it’s a huge one!, @Buttsonfire did the absolute best tribute for my wife’s phat ass that I have ever seen. Like he said, he posted the tribute on his blog, which I approved and am very happy with.

Thank you again for the amazing tribute!

268EE914-5227-4304-957D-DEFDEBB169FA.jpeg945BCFB2-C544-409C-84D3-6D447EC56B45.jpeg5653CC6F-42E6-4C5C-93A9-BEE06A3F1642.png

No problem. My main fetish are butts and I do tributes as a hobby in my free time without any profit intentions. That's why I wrote my rules, they are so you know how I do this.
OK, I guess I must be mistaken. As you clarify, you're only taking the pics from here to post over on your blog so I must have been wrong about that when I said
"those of you who are giving him pics and data are losing it to some other web site for his profit. IMHO" My bad...Hopefully everyone enjoys the tributes over on his blog. Also, I have no idea if this is for "your profit" so I might have been wrong about that too. I apologize. The examples look great.

OK, I guess I must be mistaken. He's taking the pics from here to post over on his blog so I must have been wrong about that "
those of you who are giving him pics and data are losing it to some other web site for his profit. IMHO" My bad...Hopefully everyone enjoys the tributes over on his blog.
No problem, I think the conversation is positive. Some members might not have caught that he posts on his blog, so now they know!